Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bahahaha!! Hamilton? Anyway, back on track, didn't mention anything about taxes, was questioning Sporting Integrity. As we are "guilty" of lacking sporting integrity, I find it rich other clubs putting the boot in whilst milking the cash cow. Can't have you're cake and eat it. I look forward to Montrose, Elgin, Peterhead etc, much better than playing in a league of shortsighted fools who will reap what they sew in years few. Watch this space for the sheep going into Admin.

Yes Hamilton. A well run club who sell players to the Premiership. If only we'd had top class fascilities like Murray Park. We've spent most of our history in a different league. We've not needed Rangers cash.

So avoiding tax, enabling you to spend more money on your team has nothing to do with sporting intergrity? Your club, ex-club, cheated for years. I do feel sorry for the genuine decent fans though.

Edited by Owsley

Club still exists, company doesn't. Company no longer exists due to mis management in the form of Murray, Shyte et al.

You keep telling yourself that - it's the mantra for Orcs "my club still exists" "we still retain our history" Scientific reasearch shows that after a certain period you will convince yourself it's true. Rangers are dead soon to be liquidated. The Newwco is not affiliated to any association so in footballing term does not exist.

THE CLUB won titles before it was a COMPANY

I really don't know how to respond to that non sequitor. Should I respond as though you're an intelligent adult or try to explain economics and logic to the child that I suspect you are?

f**k, na. I'm off to the fridge for some more jelly and ice cream.

Club still exists, company doesn't. Company no longer exists due to mis management in the form of Murray, Shyte et al.

Wrong. The club only exists until it's liquidated, which will be soon.

What did whittikar say before he left? There's no history there.

Good trolling tho.

Funny how Rangers fans care about improving the game now all of a sudden.

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most successful club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

Just got this from the fans trust in response to my email:

This information is as new to us (Supporters Trust) as it is to those reading the article on the BBC this morning....

I also suspect, having spoken to Kenny Cameron last night, that it is news to the SPL Chairmen as well. As such we are unable to offer any view or opinion at this stage, but will pass your comments on to the club.

Sounds like Cockwomble may have gone rogue?

Awsome! Scaremongering pish from the beeb, kind of crap I ecxpect from newcorps disgraceful prublications.

Good that they took the time to respond because it would be diffacult to have to walk away from the jags. The junior leagues would just be a depressing move

Edited by The Wee Scot

So can we assume when the panel meets again to discuss bad club Rangers that off the agenda will be the 1 year suspension and expulsion?

Seems crazy after restructuring Scottish football because of 1 clubs greed that we then kick them out.

Scottish cup ban for 1 year it is then.

THE CLUB won titles before it was a COMPANY

So by your own admission the club became a company. 'Became'.

And as the company died, so does the club.

You've moaned and cried about being our glorious shadow for decades and now when our club has died you are moaning and crying because your clubs are desperately trying not to lose us.

#IronyMuch

WATP

Aye, we've all moaned and cried about being in the glorious shadow of Maud Juniors. It's just a shame that Rangers FC are more dead and buried than Maude Flanders.

I have a season ticket at Maud

Are you going to have a conflict of interest when Green eventually bulldozes Ibrox and the RST set up an FC Rangers of Glasgow?

When did Motherwell and Dundee become junior clubs :ph34r:

Junior in spirit.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most corrupt club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

I fixed it for you. wink.gif