Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wouldnt worry about it too much as they are finished and no got tuppence tae rub the gether let alone enough tae buy a club.

our owners have no interest in the club just the ground hence we are homless at the end of coming season sad.gif

Am i missing the point here?

The players and i mean those that was getting paid by Glasgow Rangers will not be paid because that company is in liquidation.

Now the 3 players that have signed up for Newco company will get paid along with staff that work at Sevco, is that right or has Green come out with a statement saying all players in the old company will be paid regardless if they signed for sevco?

Green transferred all the contracts over without asking did he not? If he has a chance in the promised litigation against those who have walked, surely he must pay them today?

Get the feeling this is going to be a fun day!

What colour will come out of the woodwork today? Green? Whyte? Brown? - some strange shitey colour mix of all three? Or will we have Little Red Riding hood coming to the rescue of the 3 Bears (McCulloch, Miller, Hutton)?

Honestly - Hans Christian Anderson and the Brothers Grimm couldnt have thought this lot up between them!

The man is a fucking moron - if I were Rangers minded I think I'd rather have Green - possibly even Whyte - than Brown - a total tube.

Maybe they should just call Brown's bluff and tell him, "Here you go, Bomber. The keys to Ibrox. The club's all yours. Go on, screw it up."

Watching that John Brown video does he at one point say 'if a teams budget in division 1 is half a million then we'll spend a million'

So he's from the David Murray school of making statements and running a football club.

Also just for clarity when he say mullyin he means million doesn't he?

C/2011 R1 ( McNaught ) looks good, it'll be around for the next few months. There will be little blue pills available for all the Peeple who want to beam on board.

chart1.gif

The Galactic League would welcome the Greatest Ever Football Team In the World in their ranks, no questions asked.

An Ephemeris on Pie and Bovril, this really is the thread that keeps on giving!

Got home last night and, what with the Spain game and Bomber's bravura performance, never got round to posting anything. I've had a good night's sleep, and realise, on waking up this morning, I haven't got a fecking clue what's going on any more.

Shit just got too mental, too fast. Inception-style Newco, the Jakeys taking over the asylum, some kind of weird Christmas club for the "fans" to buy the stadium then get their money back, Brown rambling like an Onthank wino.....

PLEASE, can somebody stop this madness - productivity is suffering, weans are being ignored (see brown video), heads are getting completely mashed.

Actually, mibbes just give us a couple of days off, then we can get back to the Greatest Close-season Ever.

Got home last night and, what with the Spain game and Bomber's bravura performance, never got round to posting anything. I've had a good night's sleep, and realise, on waking up this morning, I haven't got a fecking clue what's going on any more.

Shit just got too mental, too fast. Inception-style Newco, the Jakeys taking over the asylum, some kind of weird Christmas club for the "fans" to buy the stadium then get their money back, Brown rambling like an Onthank wino.....

PLEASE, can somebody stop this madness - productivity is suffering, weans are being ignored (see brown video), heads are getting completely mashed.

Actually, mibbes just give us a couple of days off, then we can get back to the Greatest Close-season Ever.

For those asking about John Brown - I believe he's from Blackburn in West Lothian, or close to there anyway.

FACT

1978/9 As a 16/17 year old, John Brown was a 1st year apprentice welder along with me in the LAGTA training centre on Bothwell Road, Hamilton.

He was from one of the Hamilton "Schemes" and was playing part time in Accies youth set up.

And before anyone asks..........Yes............He was as thick as ma Grannies mince !