Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can someone please set up a help group for all readers of this thread to fill their time after this whole sorry saga is over with.. The usual 5 hours a day that I spend laughing at the WATP clown circus will need to be filled somehow . If not you will probably find me standing out in the street pointing at buses :(

Whats a bus? Nothing like that up here!! Cosmopolitan where you are!

i think brown has been set up as some kind of donkey's vagina to warn the daft crowds of the possible consequences of not backing green....... and ending up with some clown who has an in grown vagina and has obviously shagged himself to death

Edited by frenkmcginty

Can someone please set up a help group for all readers of this thread to fill their time after this whole sorry saga is over with.. The usual 5 hours a day that I spend laughing at the WATP clown circus will need to be filled somehow . If not you will probably find me standing out in the street pointing at buses :(

Well apparently the domestic football season is going to start in a month: f**k knows how that's going to work at the moment.

It's high time the authorities kicked Sevco into touch, tempted Spartans or similar in and end this farce.

Just popped to the shop to get my meals for tomorrow. Decided to go for a bit of variety:

Breakfast: Lime Jelly and Ice Cream

Lunch: Orange Jelly and Ice Cream

Tea: Strawberry Jelly and Ice Cream

Supper: Blackberry Jelly and Ice Cream

That should see me through the day. 8)

Some of the strongest tones I hear from Rangers fans (mainly on Rangers Media) is how they hate diddy teams are coming for revenge and will ruin Scottish Football.

Why on earth would anyone want to vote them into any league if that is the attitude?

Don't they realise that if the so called diddy clubs don't vote them into the league setup they will have no where to play?

When this thread started on 14th Feb, I really didn't think I'd be sitting here less than 5 months later and actually feeling sorry for fans of TCFKAR. They really have lurched from one crisis to another - and there just doesn't seem to be any let up.

That said, it is great to see what fan power can do and it makes me proud to be a diddy. Also really proud of TH - its not like him to get it so right.

C'moan the rovers.

Some of the strongest tones I hear from Rangers fans (mainly on Rangers Media) is how they hate diddy teams are coming for revenge and will ruin Scottish Football.

Why on earth would anyone want to vote them into any league if that is the attitude?

Don't they realise that if the so called diddy clubs don't vote them into the league setup they will have no where to play?

Well, maybe not nowhere...

My link

yes i attached myself to ayr united , just incase i could use that to direct hatred towards rangers one day smile.gif

you got me

Now that is what I call a coincidence. I did exactly the same thing as you itzdrk.

Tell you what, it may have taken 45 years to come around but it appears to have worked. I've been at almost every ground in Scotland and a few in England too, patiently waiting to have a go at Rangers. Not sure why I picked Ayr United, it was so long ago I've forgotten but it seemed random at the time.

Now that this great opportunity has presented itself, can I stop renewing my season ticket ?

Probably not, because they believed that Express story about them becoming the Harlem Globetrotters of Football...

Has the desperate journalist who wrote that crock of shite been sacked yet?

When this thread started on 14th Feb, I really didn't think I'd be sitting here less than 5 months later and actually feeling sorry for fans of TCFKAR. They really have lurched from one crisis to another - and there just doesn't seem to be any let up.

That said, it is great to see what fan power can do and it makes me proud to be a diddy. Also really proud of TH - its not like him to get it so right.

C'moan the rovers.

Don't feel sorry for them mate. They would be doing the exact same thing - If not more - to us if the situation were reversed.