Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

if memory serves me well, it must have been 90-91 or there abouts, sure it ended 4-3 dundee cool.gif

ETA and it was at dens

Would have been before then, the video I've posted of him going nuts at the officials for having the audacity to send him off for knocking Mark Smith out was from 1988.

John Brown's involvement made me recall this, come to think of it the incident involving him(starts around 3:50) has been the reaction of pretty much every Sevco fan in this saga, i.e how dare you punish me for my crime mad.gif

That's great stuff, I'd forgotten how much I used to hate Brown, what a dick he was. Smashin player with Dundee as I remember, goes to Rangers and turns into a thug. The good old days though when they had some good players and teams like Dunfermline could still compete with them.

Unwashed bigot?

Unemployed bigot?

btw just notice a sig on an Orc

In the days when Protestants were burnt alive by Roman Catholic priests, the reformer would say: "By God's grace we will not give in to false religion. By God's grace we will stand for Jesus and contend for the faith'," he explained. "Papists started to call them bi-Godites". Over time it became bigot. "This is not a badge of shame."

Because the "murder" of Rangers is just a good ol' fashioned game of Cluedo. Whodunnit?

3002.CardGameSus.jpg

Stewart Milne, Stephen Thompson, Craig Whyte

Charles Green, The Queen, Mad Vlad

Edited by Spain

So any bets on:

Sevco5088 complete with TUPED employees goes into admin this week/ early next.

Sevco Scotland takes Ibrox, Murray Park, car park and Green keeps it.

RFC2012 the new home for the TUPED players, for sale to the highest bidder or Green sell the players and liquidates.

Unemployed bigot?

btw just notice a sig on an Orc

That sig is disgusting. It's 2012 ffs. This religion bullshit has gone far enough outside of football, I cannot understand the need to keep this shit going mad.gif

So any bets on:

RFC2012 the new home for the TUPED players, for sale to the highest bidder or Green sell the players and liquidates.

... and he'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Cool. I went out at 3.30pm and the big news was still the fact that players were walking away. Come home at 8.00pm and there's hordes of Sevco 5088 fans gathered outside Ibrox demanding Green's baws on a plate and hanging effigys on fences.... Superb entertainment. Fcuk Spain v Portugal, I'm heading down to Ibrox.

POZ please post images of said event while you infiltrate Mordhor and remember the ring gives you invisibility if you wear it so the orcs don't see you :lol:.

You just can't beat it can you ! just when you think the ship at Ibrox is stabilising then there's more chaos ensuring there will be no team and no football in any league at Ibrox next season.These fans must be the most thickest on the planet ! get it all sorted first before making a move to have the newco in favourable hands ! but naw they must destroy even the most single glimpse of survival to have a sectarian element at the helm of the crooked club.

What SDM and Whytey couldn't achieve the fans will surely finish off the club now because they don't want football at Ibrox,they want a sectarian element at the core to front their ideology in the stands and are protestant based.I'm convinced it's not about football with the newco fans it's their right to spew sectarian bile whilst dominating Scottish Football.

Would have been before then, the video I've posted of him going nuts at the officials for having the audacity to send him off for knocking Mark Smith out was from 1988.

yeah possibly as i was home on leave and took in the game at dens parkbiggrin.gif

Might have already been covered but very funny incident when John Brown was asked a question about how they would fund the running of the club on a day to day basis if they were successful in gaining control from Green. Long silence, then Brown says something to the reporter along the lines of "you're a young man and you need to understand that these supporters will always get behind this club". In other words, I haven't a bloody clue, I haven't even thought that far ahead and wouldnt even know where to start anyway. Complete zoomer.

So any bets on:

Tomo on Twitter a short while ago.

"My source: "Definite asset sale. Very confident. Sevco Scot bt Ibrox for £500k and have a deal agreed in principle to sell for about £8m"

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

Interesting play. I think we'll go lighthearted to counter-act this claim.

And yet you wonder why every single fan outside of your club hates you and cannot wait until you are gone?