Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ruddy hell this is getting a tad confusing now.

just wish all these chancers would bugger off and stop trying to rip whats left of my club to pieces.

stick us in the third and let us get on with rebuilding into a fit and proper club

Don't you mean building, rather than rebuilding?

You do realise we have to apply to the third? I think there's little chance Rangers will be playing SFL football next season.

I'm also beginning to think Green will fold Sevco 5088 (after selling any players who move over), leave someone else to set up a new, new Rangers, and offer to rent/sell Ibrox back to them.

Beginning to think the same, and think it might've been the plan all along.

I'm also beginning to think Green will fold Sevco 5088 (after selling any players who move over), leave someone else to set up a new, new Rangers, and offer to rent/sell Ibrox back to them.

I know, I'm worried about that as well. Hopefully sanity will reign and Green will just bulldoze Ibrox to make a massive Asda.

You do realise we have to apply to the third? I think there's little chance Rangers will be playing SFL football next season.

Why hasn't Green applied to have the SFA membership transferred yet?

Is he going to apply as a new club to avoid the sanctions therefore killing all claims of continuity stone dead?

rick wakeman,

google has ruined all quizzes.

Has there been an unofficial anthem of the demise of the buns suggested yet?

I reckon this sums it up quite nicely but lacks subtlety. Also, if you watch the video closely and to the end I'm sure it's genuine footage of the RFFF punter leaving Ibrokes after meeting Hughie yesterday.

Not sure if actually a Rangers fan......<_<

It's looking very much like it. But when will they do it. Would anyone go back if there wasn't time to set up a new newco this season?

Beat me to it Chimp-tits.

I think this is starting to look a foregone conclusion to this whole charade, I also think Whyte is still involved in this with Green. Chancer Charlie will phone the Blue Knights.

CG: "So you cunto's wanna buy Rangers?"

TBK: "Aye but we are sticking to our offer of £3m"

CG: "Sold."

TBK: "Erm, what?"

CG: "You heard me, you've saved Sevco5088, well done lads"

TBK: "Where do we sign?"

Out pops CW.

CW and CG: "Oh and by the way, we still own Ibrox and the going rate is £1billion per season. See you later you fucking idiot scumbag bigoted cretins".

Edited by rajpelt

ruddy hell this is getting a tad confusing now.

just wish all these chancers would bugger off and stop trying to rip whats left of my club to pieces.

stick us in the third and let us get on with rebuilding into a fit and proper club

Too late, Rangers are toast. Oops.

Why hasn't Green applied to have the SFA membership transferred yet?

Is he going to apply as a new club to avoid the sanctions therefore killing all claims of continuity stone dead?

I'm not entirely convinced he intends to submit one, or at least submit one that meets the acceptance criteria. Why would he now happily disclose to the SVA all the information about his "consortium" that he's been secretive of over the past weeks?

There's been spome jiggerypokery and no one appears to know what it means, if anything.

"the floating charge transferred to previous owner Craig Whyte is still outstanding over the Murray Park .... However, it is unclear if this would have any impact on Sevco's ownership of the facility"

"...standard security granted to the Scottish Sports Council over the training ground, created in 2002, is also still active according to the registry, but again it is unclear if it would have any bearing over Sevco's purchase."

"The relationship between the two Sevco companies is currently unclear..."

So, in conclusion - shit happened. Maybe. We dunno.

Cheers mate!

I'm still confused by the whole thing.

It's a bit like the This 'n' That card trick. There is going to be an unexpected reveal at the end which will confuse everyone, even more so than they are now, with the constant shuffling that is going on.