Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Twice today I drove past an Orc in an oldco shirt, both times I immediately thought of this thread and started pissing myself laughing.

Anybody else suffering from this strange condition & if there is more than just me suffering from it then we need to find a name for it!

Hunjunctivitis??

Yep, I think it's quite contagious.

We have had the Arab spring around some countries, now Scotland it seems is having its own Arab spring with revolution within the Scottish game? laugh.gif would be cool, especially when the dark side are destroyed, peace and balance will come to our little island

Not to put a dampener on things, but I'd be pretty cautious throwing around "Arab Spring" when it comes to all this. Libya, Egypt and Syria are not exactly peaceful and balanced right now, unless you're David Cameron. Should Rangers actually experience the true death (and there are certainly more overtones of the fall of Berlin today) everyone needs to rapidly get over the backslapping and get ready for a bumpy ride for quite some time.

Not to put a dampener on things, but I'd be pretty cautious throwing around "Arab Spring" when it comes to all this. Libya, Egypt and Syria are not exactly peaceful and balanced right now, unless you're David Cameron. Should Rangers actually experience the true death (and there are certainly more overtones of the fall of Berlin today) everyone needs to rapidly get over the backslapping and get ready for a bumpy ride for quite some time.

frightnight.jpg

You're absolutely right of course. And no matter which way you slice it our clubs will pretty much all lose revenue at least in the short term. Times will probably be tough and we may all have to get used to austerity for our teams as well as the rest of our dank, miserable little lives.

But you know what? You're probably the kind of guy who supports a wee team that scores early against a big one then turns to his mate and says 'bet we get really humped now'. Only your mate isn't listening as he's too busy bouncing up and down and smiling manically. Most people here are your mate in this scenario. And it's nice to be him for a while before reality strikes back.

Bumpy ride, you say?

Tell me more, I'm all ears. This should be good.

Is that possible, though?

So shouldn't Rangers' membership have been terminated when they entered liquidation, and thus it can't be transferred to NewCo?

They haven't entered liquidation yet, and the rule only says "may be", not "will be".

Bombscare Brown PMSL laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif If he's involved they are truly fcuked. Didnt he take Clyde to the brink?

Anyway,

Heres another nail in the coffin. I dont know if its kosher, but I got it sent to me, so I thought I'd share with you

http://shaunyfbblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/last-gasp-appeal-could-kill-new-co-2/

Quick blog

I have been informed in the last 10 minutes that both Spartans FC who are a member club of the 92 affiliated to the SFA and Linlithgow Rose Junior side have challenged the SFA’s rules on the 3 year audited accounts needed by any new-co to enter any association within the senior leagues of Scotland. The only thing stopping this would be a “Sweetener” from the SFA to both clubs. However, this would be illegal. Spartans and Linlithgow Rose, and a few others I have no names for, are taking legal action against the SFA and New-Co on this matter. As this story breaks, second by second, it is hard to keep up. I am saying this as I have been told by a person affiliated highly within football. “From the horse’s mouth” was the answer I got. A court case looks likely, and this will take ANY time up the New-co has to come back in any form

Also New-co could lose as many as 12 more players tomorrow. They may about to, as I put it before, become blue dust.

This was given to me, again, by someone who would 100% know if there was truth to it.

I will blog again tomorrow with more.

For now…

Yes, Brown was suspiciously good at losing. Still wonder if that was plan A.

I can't get "Sevco know all about their troubles" out my head - and I hate the song.

So you don't need to click and give the c***s ad revenue here's the latest bollocks from the tabloids.

Source: The Supersoaraway Scottish Sun

Exclusive

By IAIN KING

Published: 5 minutes ago

IBROX icons last night stuck the boot into Charles Green’s Rangers newco and told fans: DON’T buy your season tickets from this man.

A host of legendary heroes and ex-Gers vice-chairman Donald Findlay QC threw their weight behind former star John Brown’s plan to lead a fans’ buy-out.

SunSport can reveal sickened Bomber QUIT as Rangers’ transfer scout to put all his energy into ousting the From Back Page Green regime. Fans’ heroes Brian Laudrup, Lorenzo Amoruso, Jorg Albertz and SunSport columnist Andy Goram all backed the move.

In an exclusive interview with SunSport Brown said: “We want to say to the fans don’t buy your season tickets as we fear money is going to go in and then disappear.

“That’s what happened under Craig Whyte and look where we are today.

“The fear of that money disappearing is a very real one for us.

“So this morning I say show us the title deeds, who has keys to Ibrox?

“We want to get you out of OUR club, we’ll help the fans fund the takeover.

“That will ensure that no greedy man can ever do this to Rangers again.

“I urge the fans to get behind us, starve them of your money.”

Brown emptied his desk at Murray Park on Monday afternoon.

Now he has enlisted the advice of Cowdenbeath chairman Findlay, one of Scotland’s leading legal brains.

Bomber insisted: “I am making this decision because I believe the regime in charge are NOT the true owners of the football club.

“They have documents under Sevco but we want to know whose name is on the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and Albion car park.

“That’s the key to the future of our club.”

There are fears that for all the protests to the contrary the truth is that shamed former owner Whyte remains a spectre over the club.

Brown said: “Today we ask Charles Green: How much do you want for the club so we can put it into the hands of the Rangers family?”

Last week SunSport revealed Brown was fronting a consortium offering £8.7million for control of Gers and the club’s assets.

That saw him carpeted by Green on Friday and Brown revealed: “I was called into a one on one meeting with Charles Green on Friday.

“I asked him to name his price to walk away and he wouldn’t give me one.

“I then asked him what have you spent to now. He said: ‘Guess.’

“He then said he’d write it on a piece of paper and the figure was £8.7million.

“Funnily enough, that matched the bid made by my original consortium in recorded delivery letters that day.

“I have very influential Rangers men in the background now.

“I realise there was publicity surrounding Steve McKenna’s Celtic background in the original consortium but he is someone I trust and that move was designed to smoke people out.

“There’s no hidden agenda to this, I have investors from Hong Kong, Australia, America and Britain.”

Brown will today seek talks with fans’ groups.

But he insisted: “Since no one from the Rangers regime has had the balls to do, as a former Hamilton and Dundee player I want to apologise on behalf of my club to the whole of Scottish football.”

That doesn't sound like a buyout at all, just someone putting themselves forward as a fans' leader against the custodians of the club (such as it exists).

About a year or two too late for that.

BTW, does anyone know what the significance of this damn 'Albion Car Park' is? Always seeing sevco supporters mentioning it in reverent tones.

Edited by deerokus

So you don't need to click and give the c***s ad revenue here's the latest bollocks from the tabloids.

“There’s no hidden agenda to this, I have investors from Hong Kong, Australia, America and Britain.”

The desperation knows no bounds.

Over On FF the Paranoids are convinced it has been a timmy conspiracy from the start and some timmy millionaires are behind their downfall and stopping sevco5088 from getting in to league

Opus dei I tell thee, it's opus dei!!

Opus dei dei dei... push pineapple, shake the tree.

Brown will today seek talks with fans' groups.

But he insisted: "Since no one from the Rangers regime has had the balls to do, as a former Hamilton and Dundee player I want to apologise on behalf of my club to the whole of Scottish football."

----------------------------------------------------

For that alone i'll give him kudos. An apology has been long overdue and if they had started this carry on with that then we all might not have been such c***s to them.

Edited by GlesgaKillie

Ronnie MacKay@RonnieMacKay John Brown, Andy Goram, Brian Laudrup, Jorg Albertz and Lorenzo Amoruso throw weight behind a fans buyout of Rangers newco #scottishsun

Oh, this is going to be fun :lol:

They couldn't even raise a million for the rfffff, so why the fcuk are they even wasting their own time trying to get Orcs to raise enough to rid themselves of green.

With the massive deficit they operate at (considerably lower now right enough :lol: ), they need a benefactor who's willing to spunk the kids inheritence all over them.

This really is going to be fun.