Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McGregors fate will depend on the access locally to fake tan and nail bars for his lovely wife/girlfriend Leah whatsherpuss!

I reckon it's more likely he'll base his decision on the number of pubs per square mile...if my sources are correct. ph34r.gif

Spartans and Linlithgow Rose, and a few others I have no names for, are taking legal action against the SFA and New-Co on this matter. As this story breaks, second by second, it is hard to keep up. I am saying this as I have been told by a person affiliated highly within football. "From the horse's mouth" was the answer I got. A court case looks likely, and this will take ANY time up the New-co has to come back in any form

This seems somewhat fishy, given what we know about members taking the SFA to court. Some form of representation to the SFA seems likely, however.

The rumours are circulating now that Green is putting the club in an unworthy state so he can legally sell the assets to someone outside of oldco/newco and walk off into the sunset with the crown jewels.

You can actually see this happening now, its not just a pipe dream, they may very well cease to exist.

IF this happens, i'm sorry but we need to PARTY like its 1999

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdl0NDrQB6Q

Edited by AFC1973

I have been informed in the last 10 minutes that both Spartans FC who are a member club of the 92 affiliated to the SFA and Linlithgow Rose Junior side have challenged the SFA’s rules on the 3 year audited accounts needed by any new-co to enter any association within the senior leagues of Scotland. The only thing stopping this would be a “Sweetener” from the SFA to both clubs. However, this would be illegal. Spartans and Linlithgow Rose, and a few others I have no names for, are taking legal action against the SFA and New-Co on this matter.

It would be astonishing almost beyond belief if Linlithgow were anywhere near this. They have expressed sod all interest in the Senior game and are regarded as a fairly conservative club in all such matters. This would be a substantial change of heart

Heres another nail in the coffin. I dont know if its kosher, but I got it sent to me, so I thought I'd share with you

http://shaunyfbblog....-kill-new-co-2/

Quick blog

I have been informed in the last 10 minutes that both Spartans FC who are a member club of the 92 affiliated to the SFA and Linlithgow Rose Junior side have challenged the SFA's rules on the 3 year audited accounts needed by any new-co to enter any association within the senior leagues of Scotland. The only thing stopping this would be a "Sweetener" from the SFA to both clubs. However, this would be illegal. Spartans and Linlithgow Rose, and a few others I have no names for, are taking legal action against the SFA and New-Co on this matter. As this story breaks, second by second, it is hard to keep up. I am saying this as I have been told by a person affiliated highly within football. "From the horse's mouth" was the answer I got. A court case looks likely, and this will take ANY time up the New-co has to come back in any form

Also New-co could lose as many as 12 more players tomorrow. They may about to, as I put it before, become blue dust.

This was given to me, again, by someone who would 100% know if there was truth to it.

I will blog again tomorrow with more.

For now…

That'll probably be bullshit. Sevco Rangers wouldn't be applying for a new membership - they'd be applying to transfer old Rangers' SFA application.

It would be astonishing almost beyond belief if Linlithgow were anywhere near this. They have expressed sod all interest in the Senior game and are regarded as a fairly conservative club in all such matters. This would be a substantial change of heart

Alternatively if the implication is that they're waiting on 3yrs worth of audited accounts in order to get Associate membership, and thus annual Scottish Cup entry, it'd be surprising that they don't already have 3yrs audited accounts.

We have had the Arab spring around some countries, now Scotland it seems is having its own Arab spring with revolution within the Scottish game? laugh.gif would be cool, especially when the dark side are destroyed, peace and balance will come to our little island

Well my wee tarrier dug has just assured me that i am not a mongo

Is Her Majesty's Royal Navy not having a tarrier called HMS Queen Elizabeth built at Rosyth? unsure.gif

This seems somewhat fishy, given what we know about members taking the SFA to court. Some form of representation to the SFA seems likely, however.

It would really only take one club to drop a spanner of some size in the works. Bit of a mash-up but Spartans as David taking on Goliath seems kind of appropriate. cool.gif

The rumours are circulating now that Green is putting the club in an unworthy state so he can legally sell the assets to someone outside of oldco/newco and walk off into the sunset with the crown jewels.

You can actually see this happening now, its not just a pipe dream, they may very well cease to exist.

Apparantly Her Majesty 'The' Queen is part of Greens consortium and rumour has it she may be concluding a sell on deal on his behalf.

I'd watch the news tomorrow to see if there's a handshake on the deal.

We have had the Arab spring around some countries, now Scotland it seems is having its own Arab spring with revolution within the Scottish game? laugh.gif would be cool, especially when the dark side are destroyed, peace and balance will come to our little island

It would be good if this happened to Scottish football. It would be better if it happened to European civil society and we got our democracy back from the kleptocrats.

_44975680_ben_elton_1990_466bbc.jpg

Woah! Bit of politics there. smile.gif

Apparantly Her Majesty 'The' Queen is part of Greens consortium and rumour has it she may be concluding a sell on deal on his behalf.

I'd watch the news tomorrow to see if there's a handshake on the deal.

Balaclavas all round.

mumbalaclava.jpg

That'll probably be bullshit. Sevco Rangers wouldn't be applying for a new membership - they'd be applying to transfer old Rangers' SFA application.

Is that possible, though?

SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP

17. Full membership or associate membership may be suspended or terminated by the

Board in the following circumstances:-

(1) where a club fails to have its ground accepted by the Board for the current playing

season;

(2) where a club fails for 2 successive playing seasons to play and complete its

participation in those of the Challenge Cup Competitions for which it is eligible;

(3) where a full member entitled to have a representative at a general meeting who

facilitates representation by a person who does not qualify as its representative in

terms of Article 26;

(4) where a full member or associate member becomes a member of another National

Association or of any other body promoting football which is not authorised by

the Association;

(5) where the Board has exercised its power of expulsion in relation to a full or

associate member in terms of Article 123;

(6) where the club has had its National Club Licence suspended for a period in excess

of 6 months;

(7) where in respect of a member club in full or associate membership a petition is

presented for its winding up or where the member club in question shall convene a

meeting to pass a resolution for voluntary winding up or shall enter into any form

of liquidation (other than for the purposes of a bona fide solvent reconstruction or

amalgamation) or shall be deemed by virtue of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act

1986 or any other appropriate statutory provision to be unable to pay its debts.

So shouldn't Rangers' membership have been terminated when they entered liquidation, and thus it can't be transferred to NewCo?

its Andy Goram and, eh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Andys Goramswink.gif

Real Rangers men. Oh lordy Andy what i'd have given to have been a real rangers man. if only ma faither was one of ra people.

when will Andy Goram and his sort realise that it was real Rangers men that killed Rangers. this guy is a simpleton of the greatest magnitude. how the f**k that clown manages to get himself through a day without getting involved in a major accident i will never know.

Twice today I drove past an Orc in an oldco shirt, both times I immediately thought of this thread and started pissing myself laughing.

Anybody else suffering from this strange condition & if there is more than just me suffering from it then we need to find a name for it!

Hunjunctivitis??

Yep, I think it's quite contagious.