Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You say in jest I'm sure.

I seem to remember us bringing one of the biggest travelling supports to your ground unless I'm very much mistaken? <_<

You'd honestly think they wouldn't be trolling with a crowd joke after being the lowest at our place last season with a record breaking......... 97huh.gif

Even East Fife thumped itlaugh.gif

Still, they are the SPL's problem now.

Don't know if anyone has posted this already but some buns on FB are convinced Hughie's applied for an MVL. Don't claim to know what the ins and outs of it are but a quick swatch seems to confirm this would let CG wind up the company entirely (entirely entirely) and profit from the re-distribution of assets.

If this was his plan all along he's played an absolute blinder.

http://www.businessrecoveryadvice.co.uk/html/ltd_company_recovery/mvl.asp

Did anybody hear that tit Adrian Durham on Talksport at about 6pm reporting Rangers were hard done to by the SPL. I only caught 10 minutes of his crap but really, really hope someone phone up to correct the tit. Did anybody hear the programe?

Didn't hear it but its pretty par for the course for him i.e. knowing the square root of f**k all about Scottish football.

Don't know if anyone has posted this already but some buns on FB are convinced Hughie's applied for an MVL. Don't claim to know what the ins and outs of it are but a quick swatch seems to confirm this would let CG wind up the company entirely (entirely entirely) and profit from the re-distribution of assets.

If this was his plan all along he's played an absolute blinder.

http://www.businessr...ecovery/mvl.asp

25 odd pages ago......

The truth is becoming apparent that Sevco5088's position within Scottish Football is becoming untenable if not already untenable. Their players are walking away and which player in their right mind would want to sign for a car crash football club? Will they soon be holding free player trials in order to have a basic squad? There are legal wrangles in every direction, not to mention footballing punishments to be meted out. Time is ticking and Sevco should be made to sit out this season leaving the governing bodies to tidy up the carnage in time for the big kick off. No doubt Sevco5088 will die from it's wounds within a couple of months of not having a League to play in.

Totally agree. Far too many issues to sort out before new season. Banned for a year. Then let back in under a properly thought out league reconstruction.

Edit: Na Just let them die.

Edited by Dusan Vrto

Agree. I cannot see Charlie Boy's angle on this being property developing. Got to be really obvious and think he bought the assets with the intention of making a quick buck and riding out of Rock Ridge ASAP. Maybe, having watched Laurel & Hardy make NO compulsory redundancies of playing staff, he genuinely thought his newco zombie start-up company would see them all transfer straight to him - and he'd punt them with a profit there somehow. Maybe he just thought 5.5mil was cheap, and he could sell them on again.

Christ knows, but like Whyte before him, he's up to something shady. Has to be.

Who really, at the start of this debacle seriously thought it would've come to this, i don't think anybody could've seen so many "diddy" chairman telling them to GTF.

Maybe CG thought that the orcs would've been kept in the SPL at any cost, regardless of CVA or NEWCO, and he would've got them debt free and ready to be punted for a quick profit.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, but unless CG got a cunning plan it looks like being the biggest fcuk up of the century.

To all the ex-fans of Old Rangers/Sevco having a wee look in from FF and RM.....Get it right up ye..!! Hope yer stadium is stripped for scrap metal and the money paid out to all the Scottish Clubs you cheated for years...biggrin.gif

EDIT: I see the Follow Follow forum has crashed. Not paying their bills maybe...??

Edited by Well Well