Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've just noticed on RM that the RFFF Charity Ben Nevis Climb is on the same weekend me and a couple of mates are heading up there.

Would it be bad form to get up there before them and leave a life-sized cardboard cut out of Craig Whyte on the summit cairn?

:lol:

I've just noticed on RM that the RFFF Charity Ben Nevis Climb is on the same weekend me and a couple of mates are heading up there.

Would it be bad form to get up there before them and leave a life-sized cardboard cut out of Craig Whyte on the summit cairn?

That would be fucking brilliant. Him and Hector the Tax Inspector.

Would be wasted imo, the fat fecks wont get more than1/8th the way up ;)

How about an empty war chest at the end of a rainbow? Guarded by a leprechaun. With David Murray's face.

I cannot believe neither of you posted Big Hoose bloke to back up your comments.

I would have combined the gif of him rising up and a summit, but I cannae do gifs :(

I could be wrong but when Rangers went into Administration they had roughly 40 odd players on their books. They could still lose all the well paid player and put a team out. They will all be 18 years old but it will still be a team.

Following a meeting of its Board of Directors, Hibernian FC confirmed that the Club will vote against the transfer of the Rangers share in the SPL to a newco at the General Meeting of SPL clubs on 4 July 2012. This re-affirms the view of the Board that the sporting integrity of the SPL is of paramount importance.

The Board is also acutely aware that in making this decision, Hibernian - like other clubs in the SPL - will suffer collateral financial damage at a time of severe economic hardship and uncertainty. The Board believes it is time for all fair minded supporters to get behind their clubs and to contribute in whatever way they can to the viability of the professional game in Scotland.