Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Sevco were crippled and stuck in SFL3 for season after season just because McCulloch TUPE'd over at his £16k/week meaning with the running costs of Ibrokes and HMRC Park they can't afford to take in any even semi decent SFL3 standard players.

I hope the following scenario unfolds -

Not enough players - Newco doesn't even get off the ground.

All those who have been breaking their backs trying desperately to get Newco into the SPL or SFL1 end up looking really silly and are taken to task for it.

I can't see any senior players apart from McCulloch hanging about. Why would they?

If the Rangers have a league next year their squad will consist of youth players and journeyman.

Well at least this guy seems to get it!

I'd expected that the players would hang around until Thursday when they didn't get their wages from nae-money Green before claiming breach of contract and leaving for nothing. However it looks like the players are one by one pre-empting that and telling Green not to even bother trying to pay them..

I think if they turned up for training on Thursday, pay received or not, it would give Green a possible out to TUPE

Holds his head in shame :(Oh,well sorry guys,at least i can say sorry for trying to cheat you :lol:

They did cover it - a newco-ver if you will......

Has any other club suffered such a slow, humiliating, public death?

I'm convinced this is still the tip of the ice berg, im looking forward to HMRC Investigation into the Murray years over the coming months / years.

They still got that pre season trip to Germany planned? :lol:

Has there ever been a club with such a masochistic set of fans that just refused that their club was dead? This lot will be standing at the gates of Ibrox screaming "Let us in! Kick-off's in 5 minutes" when there is an oak tree growing in the centre circle and ivy growing up the goal nets. They really don't do walking away. They are too fvcking thick to realise that they don't exist anymore. It will take several generations before they get it into their thick skulls.

By the way, what about that game against Le Havre? Two clubs that are 140 years old? Sorry 140 years old and 14 days old. :lol:

All those who have been breaking their backs trying desperately to get Newco into the SPL or SFL1 end up looking really silly and are taken to task for it.

I'll raise you the followng scenario:

Sevco get admitted to SFL3, crippled with the running costs and McCulloch's wages they struggle to fund a competitive squad even for that level. The support slowly give up on the woeful and struggling Sevco, resulting in Administration a couple of seasons down the line and with very little interest, they then disappear forever.

I can't see any senior players apart from McCulloch hanging about. Why would they?

If the Rangers have a league next year their squad will consist of youth players and journeyman.

And will, in all probability, be managed by Ally McCoist :lol:

It will happen.

There is no longer a Rangers, they are dead, no one will play for a dead club.

Will Castle Greyskull look like Cathkin Park two years from now?

I think if they turned up for training on Thursday, pay received or not, it would give Green a possible out to TUPE

Again, I honestly don't think Green can afford to TUPE them. He's simply bumping his gums to try and keep the orcs happy.

1340539249[/url]' post='6368300']

I really can't handle anymore ice cream and jelly, my shit has the consistancy of a burst silicone implant as it is !

My colon is spasming in sympathy with you - have something green.