Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To the global ex Govan club fanbase.

I do not want you to die.

This thread is too good to give up, I don't know what I will do without you. My life will never be as full of laughs, fun and happiness once it ends.

Please stay, take your time.

You don't do dignity!

Hahahaha....at last final recognition that its all over at Ibrox from an ex player

NAISMITH QUOTE

"I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."

This has went down like a lead balloon on RM.....HAHAHA

Edited by Sting777

the demise of the old club has been spectacular viewing, we have all had a fantastic few months watching that lot get their comeuppance. but now even the newco is starting to provide us with unbelievable moments. they died once then rose up like any good blood sucker would, I feel that we are about to see this monster get a steak through it's black, evil heart that will end it forever.

At least one - Lee McCulloch. He has already said he weill and is being lauded as a legend by the *** for it!

The cynic in me might suggest that it could be because he's on £16k a week and no other club anywhere is going to pay him even 10% of that .

I'd assume the same of Clubfoot, there can't be anywhere else stupid enough to pay him what he is getting at Newco.

NO NO NO! Div3 or nowhere! One rule for all, end of story! No sympathy.;)

BTW wonder what Lee Wallace will do? Back to Tynecastle?:D

He would be good back up if Izzy and Mulgrew were injured.

the demise of the old club has been spectacular viewing, we have all had a fantastic few months watching that lot get their comeuppance. but now even the newco is starting to provide us with unbelievable moments. they died once then rose up like any good blood sucker would, I feel that we are about to see this monster get a steak through it's black, evil heart that will end it forever.

Can I have a bite of that steak, preferably in a Belter with broon sauce.

Apologies if this is all on here somewhere but - under a TUPE agreement employees need to have their T&Cs matched for two years. Would NewCo Rangers playing in Divisions Two and Three be able to pay these players thousands a week? No chance.

At the end of the day, the worst thing that could happen to Sevco would be if all the players agreed to TUPE over, they would be burst in no time at all.

With regards the SFL vote, it may have already been mentioned but why would the 20 teams in SFL2 & SFL3 agree to vote Sevco into SFL1? There would be absolutely no benefit in it for them, if they vote no, they could instead all get a slice of the pie by voting yes to SFL3. (Hopefully they just die altogether)

And as for an SPL2, clear this from your minds right now for this season. It's far too late in the day for that.

Has any other club suffered such a slow, humiliating, public death?

I'm convinced this is still the tip of the ice berg, im looking forward to HMRC Investigation into the Murray years over the coming months / years.

They still got that pre season trip to Germany planned? :lol:

"What worries me is not he guys who leave it is that without season ticket money and even perhaps wiht it Green does not have the money to build an entirely new squad from scratch, so where the f**k does that leave us regardless of which league we are in??? This is a fucking disaster, no league no players if it comes down to a fucking vote between ourselves and a fucking highland league club who have a full squad as to who gets the league place then we dont have a fucking leg to stand on, Green is fucking us at every turn either that or he is fucking incompetent"

Well at least this guy seems to get it!

I'd expected that the players would hang around until Thursday when they didn't get their wages from nae-money Green before claiming breach of contract and leaving for nothing. However it looks like the players are one by one pre-empting that and telling Green not to even bother trying to pay them.

So by the time Thursday comes around the wage bill will have been slashed so much that Green might actually be able to afford to pay the remaining staff their wages, which is good news for Green. I've no idea how he is going to attempt to build a team in four weeks though, especially when he still doesn't know if that team will be playing in the first or third division yet.

McCoist pictured with his entire squad at Thursday's training.

_52785241_mcculloch-mccoist.jpg

Great picture Granny,not only did you get their full squad for next season,you also managed to get in the full fanbase that will remain to follow them as Juniors. :lol:

Edited by Forever Diamond