Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At least one - Lee McCulloch. He has already said he weill and is being lauded as a legend by the *** for it!

The cynic in me might suggest that it could be because he's on £16k a week and no other club anywhere is going to pay him even 10% of that .

And £16k a week will be 250% of their Div 3 budget :D

Edited by wunfellaff

Quick scenario straw poll: What would be funnier, Rangers starting again in Div3 or Rangers starting again in Div1 and then being relegated?

Do be honest I'd think I'd prefer to see them relegated from the Junior leagues. I hope over the next couple of weeks we don't see a "Rangers" in the senior Scottish leagues.

thinking that to. at least it prolongs the agony for ex-Rangers fans.

fat sally definitely aint Noah, he will be sitting in the Ark the now crying his wee eyes out

After 4 months it would explain the biblical flood ;)

Just heard a Rangers fan say they can appeal to the government to have the club reinstated lol

i can see how that would read

dear government,

i know we didnt give you £14m last year and £umpteen mil over the last few years.

i know we havent apologised and we have accused everyone left right and center of being a tarrier but please save my team

go on, go on go on.

love jim traynor

loc: so far up the oldfirms collective arses i can taste the succulent lamb as its digested

curious as to why the news is breaking 2 players at a time.

the orcs abandoned 2 by 2 hurrah hurrah

the fans have an IQ of 2 ha ha, ha ha

the spl clubs dont want you, the sfl are saying f**k off too

die die die diedie you scum

(sundays before drinks)

At least one - Lee McCulloch. He has already said he weill and is being lauded as a legend by the *** for it!

The cynic in me might suggest that it could be because he's on £16k a week and no other club anywhere is going to pay him even 10% of that .

Any truth in the rumour they're applying to local 5-a-side leagues for next season?

I'll just leave this here :D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223753&st=20

So much for my belief that Naismith was a real Rangers fan living the dream. Just another footballer using our predicament to line his pockets
If true naismith needs to take a look at himself. We stuck by him after his injury in his first year at us then again this season, he really should be at the very least saying he will play 1 more season with us regardless of what division we are in.
In footballing terms it's bullshit. You have a contract now all of a sudden your business changes hands and you walk away for no compensation? It just doesn't seem right, not agreeing the Cva has now cost green potentially 10-15 mill in transfer fees
Go f**k yourselves the both of you Whittaker for milking us with that extended contract for 20k plus a week take it that meant f**k all when you signed it and Naismith seriously regret sticking by you through injury if we knew this is the way you would act we should have tore up your contract months ago and leave you up shit creek like you have done to us

Some of my personal favourites from RM are;

"If true naismith needs to take a look at himself. We stuck by him after his injury in his first year at us then again this season, he really should be at the very least saying he will play 1 more season with us regardless of what division we are in."

"In footballing terms it's bullshit. You have a contract now all of a sudden your business changes hands and you walk away for no compensation? It just doesn't seem right, not agreeing the Cva has now cost green potentially 10-15 mill in transfer fees"

"Sickening Gaz, we stood by Naisy twice and now hes deciding to f**k off for nothing. He could transfer and make sure Rangers get some money for him. Pretty pissed off wae him tbh"

"What worries me is not he guys who leave it is that without season ticket money and even perhaps wiht it Green does not have the money to build an entirely new squad from scratch, so where the f**k does that leave us regardless of which league we are in??? This is a fucking disaster, no league no players if it comes down to a fucking vote between ourselves and a fucking highland league club who have a full squad as to who gets the league place then we dont have a fucking leg to stand on, Green is fucking us at every turn either that or he is fucking incompetent"

"I don't see why they should be allowed to leave for nothing"

"f**k them ... its got f**k all to do with relegation they object to being part of the same team with a different company name so f**k the lot of them! i ask you this would they have done the same if it was walters consortium?"

"Sad times, so the players are saying basically we are no longer Rangers? Time for a fucking statement rubbishing this from someone in charge at Ibrox please, our own fucking players feeding the *****s with ammunition when is it going to end. "

"thanks for the memorys guys but your carrears are now on an enevitable downward path. "

Tremendous stuff lads.

You forget that humans can actually be this stupid....then you read RM just to remind yourself, yes they can.

I wonder if Green's blatant lies to the players regarding their contractual obligations has something to do with it. He's a desperate man.

I wonder if the daftes will finally realise that this guy isn't a solution but just another problem to their existence. The players would have been sold to run the club.

How are those ring fenced season ticket payments getting on ? Only the desperation Bears would believe anything that comes out of Green's gob.

The should rephrase the WATP to We Are The Gullible People, read the legal stuff that goes to the apologists in the press. HMRC don't do CVA's its on their website, TUPE is the protection of Employees that gives a clue on the onus of the legislation.

One suit Charlie,now sporting a dead clubs tie he found in a drawer in Mordor.

:lol: Talk about a kick in the balls from Naismith

"I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."

Please don't tar all us 'Well fans with the same brush. I posted a very clear "Don't panic/No danger" comment last night.

Personally I think Zombie Rangers are well and truly f**cked; I know these bleating souls on RM keep on referring to 'turkeys voting for Christmas', however, seriously, are 9 of the 30 SFL clubs going to vote in favour? Not a chance.

It's typical red-top bet-wetting territory.....same old.....same old.....[yawn]..

Meanwhile, I am off to watch Anelka and Drogba reap GBP 450,000 together a week....... :oops

Regards

PA

...but what if there was some sort of deal already in play whereby Dunfermline, Dundee, Morton, Thistle, Falkirk, Cowdenbeath, Raith, Dumbarton, Hamilton & Livingston, were all to resign from the SFL and then immediately apply and be accepted into a new SPL 2 set-up. Then a vote wouldn't be needed. Surely not !?

Some of my personal favourites from RM are;

"If true naismith needs to take a look at himself. We stuck by him after his injury in his first year at us then again this season, he really should be at the very least saying he will play 1 more season with us regardless of what division we are in."

"In footballing terms it's bullshit. You have a contract now all of a sudden your business changes hands and you walk away for no compensation? It just doesn't seem right, not agreeing the Cva has now cost green potentially 10-15 mill in transfer fees"

"Sickening Gaz, we stood by Naisy twice and now hes deciding to f**k off for nothing. He could transfer and make sure Rangers get some money for him. Pretty pissed off wae him tbh"

"What worries me is not he guys who leave it is that without season ticket money and even perhaps wiht it Green does not have the money to build an entirely new squad from scratch, so where the f**k does that leave us regardless of which league we are in??? This is a fucking disaster, no league no players if it comes down to a fucking vote between ourselves and a fucking highland league club who have a full squad as to who gets the league place then we dont have a fucking leg to stand on, Green is fucking us at every turn either that or he is fucking incompetent"

"I don't see why they should be allowed to leave for nothing"

"f**k them ... its got f**k all to do with relegation they object to being part of the same team with a different company name so f**k the lot of them! i ask you this would they have done the same if it was walters consortium?"

"Sad times, so the players are saying basically we are no longer Rangers? Time for a fucking statement rubbishing this from someone in charge at Ibrox please, our own fucking players feeding the *****s with ammunition when is it going to end. "

"thanks for the memorys guys but your carrears are now on an enevitable downward path. "

Tremendous stuff lads.

You forget that humans can actually be this stupid....then you read RM just to remind yourself, yes they can.

Totally forgetting that not agreeing to the CVA cost the taxpayer up to £90M. These cvnts just don't live in the real world.