Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

50,000 diehards inside ibrox watching the grass grow as they don't do walking away.

Tatties my boy, tatties. Remember what Green said in Sheffield.....

It might actually be fun to see The Rangers struggling in SFL1 with just the players that are too shit or too young to move elsewhere. Better to see them struggling in SFL3 but I'd settle for SFL1.

NO NO NO! Div3 or nowhere! One rule for all, end of story! No sympathy.;)

BTW wonder what Lee Wallace will do? Back to Tynecastle?:D

Edited by CambieBud

At this rate the Newco will be struggling for playing staff. Their self implosion could render this entire circus meaningless; although restructuring the Leagues without them is still a must.

Remember yesterday morning it was Aluko + 8 in the next 24-48 hours, so a few more today I reckon :)

I would see newco getting into the 1st Division as an even bigger betrayal to Scottish football than them getting into the SPL. The SPL is made up of selfish, self interested clubs and chairmen, and to an extent that's what fans demands has made them. Everyone would be horrified but no one surprised if the SPL voted newco into the SPL. I'm sure they would have done so already if not for fan pressure.

The SFL is blameless in all of this and to cut the feet of 20 clubs to just to (supposedly) secure TV payments to the SPL, is sickening.

I know that policing costs would be more, but there is no doubt that a newco would financially benefit all SFL leagues as they tried to work their way back to the SPL. That aside the new company has no right to leap over clubs that have been going for over a hundred years, legitimately.

SFA/SFL/SPL GET A FUCKING GRIP. mad.gif

lol.

On the plus side, I might get to play for Rangers yet.

Naismith saying the club no longer exists in its original form wacko.gif

Edited by wunfellaff

Quick scenario straw poll: What would be funnier, Rangers starting again in Div3 or Rangers starting again in Div1 and then being relegated?

although I firmly believe that it should be div3

relegation from div1 would be FECKIN SIDESPLITTING

by the way, John McVeigh is a tit

To all SFL fans, keep the pressure on. A couple of days ago our club was being slaughtered on here (and quite rightly so) because of our chairmans remarks about him being happy to see NEWCO in Div 1. Fast forward a couple of days and according to the Scotsman our supporters are leading the SFL revolt after bombarding the club about our thoughts on the matter!!!

FROM THE SCOTSMAN

In terms of most SFL clubs, especially those in the First Division, the new Rangers starting at the second tier is a win-win. As such, the deal is therefore being presented as a fait accompli. Yet, the SFL are understood to require that the Rangers-inspired changes be approved at an emergency general meeting by 75 per cent of their members, which would equate to 23 of their 30 clubs. That may not be as straightforward as has been imagined. Essentially, the battleground over an Ibrox newco could be about to move on to the SFL, with supporters of Partick Thistle already having voiced a boycott threat if the latest Rangers rescue plan is activated.

Edited by Sting777

if only these boys were good Ranger men this wouldn't be happening

curious as to why the news is breaking 2 players at a time.

Same agent?????

#The animals left the pArk, two by two#

Edited by wunfellaff

fucking hilarious, how many of the players that used to play for dead fc will transfer their contracts, i think none.

At least one - Lee McCulloch. He has already said he weill and is being lauded as a legend by the *** for it!

The cynic in me might suggest that it could be because he's on £16k a week and no other club anywhere is going to pay him even 10% of that .