Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fan pressure can nip all this in the bud. 2 days of meltdown on our fans site after our chairmans comments, warnings that long term fans would walk away forever and ask for ST refunds, emails to the club, resulted in our board issuing an update last night. Its not a NO but its a substantial improvement on Beatties original statement

http://www.ptfc.co.u...t_from_the_club

Whilst I am happy that the fans are being heard I hope this isn't just a one off.

My feeling about the whole "let's ask the fans what they think" situation is that the clubs don't have the bottle to tell rankers 2.0 to f**k off, so are washing their collective hands of the decision so they cannot be accused of being the ones to drive the nail into the coffin.

"It wisnae us it was our supporters."

For years the fans have been ignored over relatively minor issues regarding our game, but now that a real decision has to be made the clubs are listening to us. But how much will they actually take on board what we say? Will they just go along with what we ask for as long as it suits them? If we demand 3 leagues and fairer distribution of tv money will this request be granted? Will our request for Doncaster, Regan, Ogilvie to resign as they have proved worse than useless and spineless, be adhered to?

I'm taking this new found awareness of the fans by all the clubs with more than a pinch of salt right now.

BBC just said that a statement from the lawyers of Naismith and Whittaker announcing they will NOT transfer to the Newco.

Liam McLeod@BBCLiamMcLeodSteven Naismith and Steven Whittaker release statement saying they object to transferring their contracts to #Rangers newco

They could've got a decent couple of transfer fee's out of them too, not to mention they are good players. Massive lose biggrin.gif.

They could've got a decent couple of transfer fee's out of them too, not to mention they are good players. Massive lose biggrin.gif.

Let's watch how quickly these players are accused of being Celtic fans and/or mercenaries on RM. Lest we forget, these guys were playing for 25% salaries.

When players such as Naismith, who I think is a Rangers fans through and through, reject a transfer to the Newco it's clear how little connection Green and Sally have had with the players. Can't wait for the inevitable breakdown from the fat man tomorrow only to see latter on this week he too rejects the transfer of contract to the Newco.

When players such as Naismith, who I think is a Rangers fans through and through, reject a transfer to the Newco it's clear how little connection Green and Sally have had with the players. Can't wait for the inevitable breakdown from the fat man tomorrow only to see latter on this week he too rejects the transfer of contract to the Newco.

Yeah, Sally might be next!

Edited by DuntoiRab

BBC just said that a statement from the lawyers of Naismith and Whittaker announcing they will NOT transfer to the Newco.

Exactly. Could tell from Ally and CG's quotes yesterday that almost all their top players are away. They can't stop it.

What D&P should have done months ago, but didn't because the Mighty Rangers are in cahoots with God, has now come to pass.

And it looks like they'll have to change the rules to allow The Rangers into Div 1, as has been pointed out here. Because they won't get the eight votes and are duty bound to apply to the SFL for Div 3 membership. It might happen, i suppose, but it would be toe-curlingly cringeworthy and a real embarrassment to all the football authorities.

Anyway, show me the money. Is there any left? Are The Rangers not £5.5m in debt to Green now?

fucking hilarious, how many of the players that used to play for dead fc will transfer their contracts, i think none.

nae league, nae players, nae fucking chancelaugh.giflaugh.gif

50,000 diehards inside ibrox watching the grass grow as they don't do walking away.

Exactly. Could tell from Ally and CG's quotes yesterday that almost all their top players are away. They can't stop it.

What D&P should have done months ago, but didn't because the Mighty Rangers are in cahoots with God, has now come to pass.

And it looks like they'll have to change the rules to allow The Rangers into Div 1, as has been pointed out here. Because they won't get the eight votes and are duty bound to apply to the SFL for Div 3 membership. It might happen, i suppose, but it would be toe-curlingly cringeworthy and a real embarrassment to all the football authorities.

Anyway, show me the money. Is there any left? Are The Rangers not £5.5m in debt to Green now?

It might actually be fun to see The Rangers struggling in SFL1 with just the players that are too shit or too young to move elsewhere. Better to see them struggling in SFL3 but I'd settle for SFL1.

Yeah, Sally might be next!

Ally really is an odious creep .

The fact that he has turned the fans on Aluko and McCabe to give his "we don't do walking away" pish some credibility is disgusting.

He's only out to make himself look good.

50,000 diehards inside ibrox watching the grass grow as they don't do walking away.

Tatties my boy, tatties. Remember what Green said in Sheffield.....