Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just read McCoist quotes about players who want to leave.

Make no mistake, never mind what Green says, these players are free to go. McCoist is practically begging them to stay.

And they start pre-season training on Thursday. Should be a jolly affair

Nevermind Thursday, it was Aluko + 8 others within 48 hours of this morning :)

THE SFA DESCRIBED RANGERS ACTIONS AS BEING ONLY ONE STEP DOWN FROM MATCH FIXING. TO DATE THE RESPONSE OF THE FOOTBALLING AUTHORITIES TO THIS IS TO DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP RANGERS NEWCO EITHER IN THE TOP LEAGUE OR AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO IT. ONLY IN SCOTLAND

That should be our signatures from now on. Is this Appalette Tribunal going to sit soon or what?

80million over 5 years is the current TV deal, no other TV company can match that, clubs have budgeted for this money, hence why Motherwell are already stating the TV loss is considerable

And ive been saying this for months now, if SKY and ESPN go sponsors for clubs will quickly think to negotiate their deals as the reduction in exposure wont be worth the money they are giving clubs

Sky will not allow scottish football to go. Not out of any integrity but purely a matter of holding the monopoly they have. They will not lose the spl for someone else to come in with a deal.

Nevermind Thursday, it was Aluko + 8 others within 48 hours of this morning :)

Its like farting in a new work place. No one wants to do it first, just in case its frowned upon. But once one lets rip, its open season. Think you'll see more than 9 looking to move on by the middle of the week. Their loyalties must be with family first and to pay the bills, something the guys over on Rangers Media don't get.

Let the John McVeigh is a tit get an airing

How do you know they won't be a continuation of the oldco?.

Regardless, they aren't really being punished if they are a genuine new club, they are just starting where all new clubs that come into the Scottish League, the 3rd Division so they or their sympathisers shouldn't have any complaints on that, but they will.

Wouldn't they be a continuation of the oldco if for example assets, names and emblems/badges, contracts etc are passed over to the newco instead of being purchased ?.

Its up to the SFA to decide. If they decide they are a continuation then they will face punishments. My hunch would be they wont because that would mean having to relegate them or expel them and I don't think they have the guts to do that. So they will take the easy option and declare them an entirely new club.

Am I missing something huge when I say of Rangers do or don't play football in the 3rd Division next year they will not have truely faced any punishment?

Surely them gaining an SFL place is not a punishment as they liquidated and had to re-apply?

Correct, you can not punish a dead entity.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Who is this John McVeigh bloke? The tit that used to play for Airdire?

Apologies........I've been speaking Chinglish for a wee while now...... Don't you mean f@nny and not tits?

Regards

PA

THE SFA DESCRIBED RANGERS ACTIONS AS BEING ONLY ONE STEP DOWN FROM MATCH FIXING. TO DATE THE RESPONSE OF THE FOOTBALLING AUTHORITIES TO THIS IS TO DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP RANGERS NEWCO EITHER IN THE TOP LEAGUE OR AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO IT. ONLY IN SCOTLAND

That should be our signatures from now on. Is this Appalette Tribunal going to sit soon or what?

probably not. According to rumours floating around Regan has gone away on holiday without instructing Lord Carloway to convene the Appellate Panel.

Its up to the SFA to decide. If they decide they are a continuation then they will face punishments. My hunch would be they wont because that would mean having to relegate them or expel them and I don't think they have the guts to do that. So they will take the easy option and declare them an entirely new club.

This is probably the one thing that the orcs fear more than any sanction that might be placed on them.

Who is this John McVeigh bloke? The tit that used to play for Airdire?

Eh, the tit that used to play for Clyde, thank you very much.

Anyway, I'm warming to this entry to Division 1 idea. I trust all Second and Third Division clubs planning liquidation next season?