Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jackie McNamara is on Off The Ball today so hopefully all fans (not just Thistle ones) will bombard Tam and Stuart with texts and emails about our chairmans comments about NEWCO parachuting into the 2nd tier

Waht time does that start ?

Things I'm looking forward to next week:

• At least five teams confirmed as NOs and the vote date proving an irrelevance as a result.
  • Senior players like Davis and Naismith saying "I'm outta here".
  • Some more in-fighting from Rangers fans.
  • The meeting by the 11 SPL clubs providing answers to what will happen WHEN they vote no.

Plus, as a bonus...

• Any more unexpected dodgy revelations about Rangers' past ie. more EBTs we don't know about.

That'd do me for a week. cool.gif

Edited by ihavecandygetinthevan

Guest Pampered Adolescent

A tight M1nge with 3 hands ? :lol::blink:

Maybe you've never seen that ventriloquist of the posh get who used to be on these "Live at Her Majesty's" on Sunday nights around 8pm.....

He gets to stick one of his hands up a dummy's @rse and miraculously, he gains another hand......it truly almost is magic.....

In this example, I think the dummy's called Roland The Fat German....... :lol:

Just a guess, mind.

Right, wherr are the burdz.......?

PA

Jackie McNamara is on Off The Ball today so hopefully all fans (not just Thistle ones) will bombard Tam and Stuart with texts and emails about our chairmans comments about NEWCO parachuting into the 2nd tier

Just as important, Willie Miller is on Sportsound.

Wonder if they will have the balls to ask whether the decision to bounce him revolved around Aberdeens vote on newcorpse.

Many Rangers fans are saying that the newco will keep the Rangers history as the club remains and they are just a new company. If that is the case why is there no longer an Airdrieonians?

Please advise.

Surely Airdrie fans would just have been as passionate as Rangers fans in trying to keep their identity?

Maybe you've never seen that ventriloquist of the posh get who used to be on these "Live at Her Majesty's" on Sunday nights around 8pm.....

He gets to stick one of his hands up a dummy's @rse and miraculously, he gains another hand......it truly almost is magic.....

In this example, I think the dummy's called Roland The Fat German....... :lol:

Just a guess, mind.

Right, wherr are the burdz.......?

PA

Don't knock Roland the fat German, even if he is the only guy in the world to spend $$$ on Filipinas and not get his hole!

Anyway, back on track. This whole caper was an embarrasment to SERVCO, then to the SPL and now, with SPL clubs starting to listen to the fans, the talk of entry into Div1, its just an embarrasment to Scotland.

My Grandfather was a Third Lanark Fan, but after the death of that great club, he continued supporting Football, apart form when he went to a few Accies games.

Write a letter to your chairman and a copy to the SFA/SFL. Don't use email, old people don't give a shit about email.

Back it up with an email in any case. Things go missing in the post...

Surely its time to start getting #DoncasterMustGo onto twitter along with #NoToNewco. Delighted to see Turnbull Hutton come out and speak the truth. Sadly, the SPL chairman and his cronies seem to think that everything will be fine in a season and we can all go back. It won't Neil. We're now exceptionally pissed off at the fact we're being peddled the same lies over and over again even though we only want the truth. The man simply has to go. There will be no accountability for Rangers if they are allowed back in at first division level. This must be changed.

Many Rangers fans are saying that the newco will keep the Rangers history as the club remains and they are just a new company. If that is the case why is there no longer an Airdrieonians?

Please advise.

Surely Airdrie fans would just have been as passionate as Rangers fans in trying to keep their identity?

IKnowMyPlace1a.jpg

We know our place...

My mistake - I stand corrected. I can't see any chance of it happening then; it seems like a non story.

correct. Only the Thistle chairman has seriously backed this so far, with Morton's looking like a sheep. Falkirk have said this would be unacceptable, but then qualified it by saying 'under current rules' and there's almost guaranteed nos from Raith Rovers and Dunfermline. They would need at least 12 of the 20 teams below to support this too. It wont happen. It's a complete non-story designed to sell papers.

Edited by Kyle