Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes we should go in to div 3 but it's not our choice to make. Rangers will not be certs to win any league, right now we have no players at all and are fast running out of time and with yet more delays to the admin/liquidation process i doubt we'll be playing in any league this season.

So calm down and stop being such a drama queen.

Telt.

The first word of my post was "if". Can you not read ffs?

That's how I read it as well. I've told the club I'm unhappy twice now. Hopefully they will soon get the message, but there seems to be a bit of scheming going on with some complicit (is there any other type) fitba journalists involved in talking this up. Time for the diddy supporters to flex some muscle.

Agreed Archie...time to get the diddy's out!!!:blink:

From Rangers media.

"I just wonder what other football league in the world would conspire to destroy:

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).

A club that has put Scottish football on the map.

A club, which has the biggest and most loyal support.

A club that single-handedly improved the co-efficiency of Scottish football.

Feel free to add to the above!

We need this bloodletting to stop; it is now beyond all reasonable judgement.

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the “game” and society in this country.

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top), and we will be!!!

Let’s not lick our wounds; let’s inflict some of our own!!!

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to div 3 with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

From Rangers media.

"I just wonder what other football league in the world would conspire to destroy:

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).

A club that has put Scottish football on the map.

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the "game" and society in this country.

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top), and we will be!!!

Let's not lick our wounds; let's inflict some of our own!!!

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to div 3 with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

Frightening.

Rangers (IA, PL) will soon no longer exist.

Starting to grind my gears that people are continuing to talk about them in terms of "Rangers", "relegation", and "going down". That'll only give their already arrogant fans the excuse to treat this new club as a continuation of the old one.

With you on this, really annoys me, but unfortunately it appears they're legally entitled to use the new name which, apart from 'THE' is exactly the same as that of the deceased entity.

More annoying is, that nobody outside Scotland will notice any difference, as far as they know R*****s are R*****s and more than likely they'll be completely unaware of any of the goings on in the Scottish footballing community this closed season.

Edited by INDICATOR

From Rangers media.

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).(only domestically, not european trophies/world club trophies)

A club that has put religious intolerance on the map.

A club that has cheated its way to several championships/cups

A club that has done next to nothing to stamp out bigotry

A club that has failed to pay £55 million+ in taxes

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the "game" and society in this country.(bigotry,religous hatred etc etc)

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top of the stagecoach league), and we will be!!!

Let's lick our cocks; l

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to stagecoach leagues with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

sortedcool.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Why? Why can't Rangers go into the third division? I see no problem with that. They have a right to be treated according to the rules, and if they apply for the vacancy at the bottom of the run, they should be considered. They have the supporter base, the stadium, and the potential to benefit both themselves and the league as a whole, and they could be good for getting more media attention and bigger crowds for the other lower league teams.

They should not be allowed in the SPL or first, but I see no problem with them starting at the bottom as a new club and working their way up.

They cannot go into the third division because they are dead. Which part of this are you struggling with?

Sorry, the rules specifically exclude them. The oldco have a stadium, the newco do not. The oldco has a (shameful) documented history, the newco (obviously) does not. The oldco has (for the moment) SFA membership, the newco does not.

Best case scenario for Green's Athletic is that the oldco is left to rot and the newco is allowed to apply for SFA membership, and then apply for a place in Div 3, in competition with honest clubs who have worked within their means to get to that stage.

see i was just thinking since longmuir said there was no way in the current rules rangers could be anywhere other than D3

but then said it was up for negotiaion basically

Aye he came out last week basically saying "...it's the 3rd division or f**k all", but he seems to have changed his tune pretty sharpish. I smell a rat. This 1st division patter is getting out of hand.

We need to get emails sent out to Ballantyne, Longmuir and our clubs chairmen to let them know the strength of feeling that exists amongst the fans.

We are at a major crossroads in Scottish football and have probably the only opportunity in our lifetimes to do something about it and these c***s want to sell us down the river for £250k?

Didn't hear this myself, but just posted on We Are Perth;

Reporting Scotland saying two clubs announcing "no" tomorrow, "one of which is understood to be Aberdeen"........ user_online.gifquote.gif

Nothing on twitter as far as I can see, and obviously not an attributable source really either.

Here's hoping...

And now for something completely different. Colonel green's serenade to D&P:

I've actually got that single from the 70s in my collection.

think the 'B' side is the same song played backwards, which I suppose would probably make much more sense !

Again, post on WAP, from someone who is usually very reliable;

The club have been impressed by both the volume and the consistency of the letters and emails. We are duty bound to keep up our campaign but it has not fallen on deaf ears. Methil, Cowdenbeath, the Dee and then Europe - here we come.

Percy thanks for starting this thread, John for your determination and all the posters. It is the greatest single fan protest I can remember a few more days to go but the winds of change are blowing through Scottish football and our proud club will be there to play an honest role.

WAP warriors prepare for victory. I cannot speak for the club they will speak in due course but they will not let us down.

And when your credit cards take a pounding don't blame me.

Have already fired an email off to MR Ballantyne saying pretty much the same thing mate.

Have referred to him in his capacity as our Chairman, and as President of the SFL

I wont be far behind you Big G....just biding my time to see where this is going first,if it looks like they want in to the SFL then we have the right man to make sure it doesn't happen.

Aye he came out last week basically saying "...it's the 3rd division or f**k all",

Thats what I dont get in this either. Was pretty sure the only way for NEWCO to get back into any sort of league was to get voted back into Div 3 as that was the only option open. What the feck has changed. Longmuir has been very upfront in all of this senario. Why the change now!

I wont be far behind you Big G....just biding my time to see where this is going first,if it looks like they want in to the SFL then we have the right man to make sure it doesn't happen.

Mmmm not sure where you are getting that from. JB is as big a blue nose as you could meet!!

And you know this how?

That's right, you know f**k all, stop telling people what will happen.

Mere days ago people were being TOLD that the CVA would be accepted.

Oh sorry. Did I intrude on your little fantasy. How dare someone bring realism to the thread. Face it, even if it`s not on your wishlist, unless the SFA suspend them there`s more chance of them being voted directly into the English prem than there is of them being voted out the Scottish Leagues entirely.

Do I know it for a fact, of course I don`t but I do know that only a complete moron would think that they won`t play league football next season. The only question is if it`s SFL1 or SFL3.

Thats what I dont get in this either. Was pretty sure the only way for NEWCO to get back into any sort of league was to get voted back into Div 3 as that was the only option open. What the feck has changed. Longmuir has been very upfront in all of this senario. Why the change now!

To sell papers, that's all. Death awaits :)

If Rangers go to the 3rd they will soon learn the real meaning of the word loyalty.

There's guys there whos clubs have had little or no success through the years but stick with their clubs no matter what.

Check out Mad Bill from the 'Shire', is he still around?

I hate it when supporters from clubs like Rangers or Celtic self proclaim themselves 'most loyal' or 'greatest supporters in the world', to me it just self congratulating w**k. These guys down there are the real deal.

Edited by CityDave