Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so lets say they did allow the rangers to parachute directly into division 1, how exactly would they do this

SevCo (not Rangers) would either have a straight swap with Dundee, or Dunfermline wouldn't be relegated and SevCo would take their place. Probably the former.

SevCo (not Rangers) would either have a straight swap with Dundee, or Dunfermline wouldn't be relegated and SevCo would take their place. Probably the former.

but for a straight swap to take place sevco would need an SPL league place to swap out from which they dont

dunfermline have already been relegated

There was a suggestion in one of today's papers, can't remember what one, that to placate other First Division sides who may lose out promotion if newco are parachuted in, there may be a play-off to the SPL in addition to the automatic promotion/relegation. That would obviously need SPL approval. I would think the SPL teams would be crazy to agree to this if the sole purpose was as an appeasement, but if this proves to be the case then it would stink of collusion and behind-closed-door deals.

I may be reading too much into ST's comments, but after the stance the club took last night I see no reason for him to comment on where newco could or should end up.

I hope I'm just a grumpy paranoid old bugger. :lol:

Before anyone buys a season ticket from any SPL or SFL club, hand over a bit of paper to say (or write on the back of the cheque) that you are buying the season ticket on the basis that Rangers will not play in the SPL, Div 1 or Div 2. (You can add Div 3 if you really want). Failing which the club is agreeing to provide a full refund with 7 days of you requesting it. By accepting your payment they are accepting these terms and conditions.

Write it, date it, and ask for it to be signed and returned to you by the person in the ticket office. Take a witness along.

This should be for ALL clubs.

(If anyone wants to use this, can have a legally vailidated form of words prepared).

Edited by thelegendthatis

Before anyone buys a season ticket from any SPL or SFL club, hand over a bit of paper to say (or write on the back of the cheque) that you are buying the season ticket on the basis that Rangers will not play in the SPL, Div 1 or Div 2. (You can add Div 3 if you really want). Failing which the club is agreeing to provide a full refund with 7 days of you requesting it. By accepting your payment they are accepting these terms and conditions.

Write it, date it, and ask for it to be signed and returned to you by the person in the ticket office. Take a witness along.

This should be for ALL clubs.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

but for a straight swap to take place sevco would need an SPL league place to swap out from which they dont

dunfermline have already been relegated

Well, when I say straight swap, I mean the league status of the now-defunct Rangers FC and Dundee would be swapped. SevCo are applying to have Rangers FC's share transferred over to them.

so lets say they did allow the rangers to parachute directly into division 1, how exactly would they do this

In simple terms by re-writing the rule book to suit Rangers/sevco/newco. As things stand the club cannot go into the First Division but the SFL can do what they like assuming the members agree to it. I don't know what the voting structure is in the SFL and if they would just need a simple majority for such a fundamental change.

If the SFL allow "Rangers" in to div 1, then I'm finished with Scottish fitba. End of. I'd prefer to be in the 2nd rather than the 1st next season, so losing out on promotion by default as a result is irrelevant.

Have already fired an email off to MR Ballantyne saying pretty much the same thing mate.

Have referred to him in his capacity as our Chairman, and as President of the SFL

Well, when I say straight swap, I mean the league status of the now-defunct Rangers FC and Dundee would be swapped. SevCo are applying to have Rangers FC's share transferred over to them.

see i was just thinking since longmuir said there was no way in the current rules rangers could be anywhere other than D3

but then said it was up for negotiaion basically

Firhill is obviously getting swamped by complaints from fans over Beatties comments. They have cobbled together a quick statement that doesnt really say anything much different, but its obvious they know the strength of feeling from our fans!!

http://www.ptfc.co.u...rd_of_directors

"Before making a decision we will look at the facts" - clearly there are some smart cookies in charge at ptfc

Firhill is obviously getting swamped by complaints from fans over Beatties comments. They have cobbled together a quick statement that doesnt really say anything much different, but its obvious they know the strength of feeling from our fans!!

http://www.ptfc.co.u...rd_of_directors

Their response seems to be the standard response coming from all clubs, except Dundee Utd and Hearts, sporting integrity is important but we need to consider our own club's financial position first.

Well the fans have spoken, the message to ALL clubs is clear, adjust your finances to suit now or lose your fans and have to adjust them later.

All clubs will find themselves in the same position, adapt and survive don't and you'll die like Rangers.

Sporting integrity is far more important than spending a few extra pounds to sign a player you can't afford anyway, just move down the transfer market a little, you'll find that the players will settle for lower wages when the market stabilises again.

Motherwell and Celtic both to vote YES! :o

yrObn.png

laugh.gif Whit a load of pish. Ma friend's, friend, who heard it whilst in getting a chinese meal from the delivery guy who heard it from a hoose he was delivering tae. Straw clutching at its extreme

I am starting to believe that Charles Greene's new company will fail and save the clubs from any decision.

Just little snippets here and there.

Killie players return on Monday for fitness testing, and CG doesn't have any players sorted out yet.

Seen something about they have't banking facilities yet, etc etc.

Clubs should maybe have kept quiet for a bit, they are clearly concerned with low season ticket turnover during the summer months.

If ST screwed over the Arab fans, well even a chairman can see that would be a disaster, so I reckon it's still Hearts and DU no.

This is the Thistle statement. The first paragraph can be safely eliminated as it contains nothing of substance.

So focusing on the relevant bits:

We want sporting integrity, but we see £ signs. f**k sporting integrity.

Now that we've established that we don't care about sporting integrity, this is our negotiating position. This is what we can be bought for.

f**k the fans, f**k sporting integrity. Toss us the bones we've asked for, and we'll roll over.

Thats how I read that statement.

That's how I read it as well. I've told the club I'm unhappy twice now. Hopefully they will soon get the message, but there seems to be a bit of scheming going on with some complicit (is there any other type) fitba journalists involved in talking this up. Time for the diddy supporters to flex some muscle.

Motherwell and Celtic both to vote YES! :o

yrObn.png

I'll give you 5-1 that they vote yes. Stick £5 in my PayPal account.

It's over, bar the fine detail. Rangers, sorry The Rangers, aren't getting in. And I've been right so far, saying they would lose the BTC and that the CVA would be rejected. Any fool could see the CVA had no chance, and I was told they'd lose the BTC from an HMRC source.

I suspect your sources are in your head.

Yes we should go in to div 3 but it's not our choice to make. Rangers will not be certs to win any league, right now we have no players at all and are fast running out of time and with yet more delays to the admin/liquidation process i doubt we'll be playing in any league this season.

So calm down and stop being such a drama queen.

Telt.

The first word of my post was "if". Can you not read ffs?