Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

St. Mirren statement was a bit of a damp squid. tongue.gif

I've just had a wee thought concerning potential vandalsim at other SPL grounds if the situation goes the way we hope, and those closest to the epicentre might suffer most.

If there's a rabbit going to be pulled out of the hat here it's more likely to be buying another club, changing their name and re-locating to Ibrox. That's still my worry

The big BUT is........they don't have any mair money. They'd need to find at least a couple of mill which would have to be written off completely.

Can't see them being kicked out altogether, but the SFA could suspend The Rangers for a year. How would they survive? No players, as most look like they can go for free, and no income.

I was told they'd lose the BTC, and looks like they have, but it's not been reported as such. Also knew they'd very little chance of the CVA going through. It's so frustrating when you see people doubting these things will never happen because it's the mighty Rangers.

Where is their money going to come from? Fans buy season tickets for a season that never was and gain some benefits for the future?

Can't see them being kicked out altogether, but the SFA could suspend The Rangers for a year. How would they survive? No players, as most look like they can go for free, and no income.

I was told they'd lose the BTC, and looks like they have, but it's not been reported as such. Also knew they'd very little chance of the CVA going through. It's so frustrating when you see people doubting these things will never happen because it's the mighty Rangers.

Where is their money going to come from? Fans buy season tickets for a season that never was and gain some benefits for the future?

Come back to what? The No vote, as seems all but assured, means Rangers FC are no longer a member of the SPL. A year's suspension has kind of been taken out of play but these developments.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

All,

Seems like, to use an American phrase, we are approaching 'closure' on the issue of Zombie Rangers playing in the SPL. Like the vast majority of members here, this is a great, great day for those who value sporting integrity, decency, so on and so on.....

However, I see this as just the beginning.

Next, can we please see Spartans successfully apply for the vacant slot in the SFL? I am certain Zombie Rangers have no automatic right to play in the SFL.

As for the fall-out/post mortem with that filthy lot, I'm not that bothered.

As an ex TV licence payer, and someone who relies heavily on the BBC at the moment, surely Chico must be shown the bullet? He seems to be on holiday at the moment; let's hope it's permanent.

Despite never bought a Rancid in his life, I hope Jim Traynor's current employers also do the right thing and release him from his duties. Scottish football is soon to have a rebirth, so let's make it a proper one, with non-biased journalism, a lack of cronyism, a lack of paranoia, conspiracy theories etc....

We've waited far too long for this new dawn.

Regards

PA

This concerted battleplan by the club chairmen is having one other effect, namely it has pulled the rug out from beneath Doncaster and the proposed vote on 4th July. I believe this is a deliberate strategy to keep the incompetent buffoon away from the control panel.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if there have been moves afoot in the background re. his tenure and fully expect his sorry arse to be the first one out the door very soon.

Closely followed by Ogilvie.

Am I the only person who thinks that if the NO vote looks increasingly likely the SFA will step in and suspend them for a year instead, before the vote is due so they can't be voted out? (Hoping that we'll change our minds in the coming season and allow them back in next year instead?)

All,

Seems like, to use an American phrase, we are approaching 'closure' on the issue of Zombie Rangers playing in the SPL. Like the vast majority of members here, this is a great, great day for those who value sporting integrity, decency, so on and so on.....

However, I see this as just the beginning.

Next, can we please see Spartans successfully apply for the vacant slot in the SFL? I am certain Zombie Rangers have no automatic right to play in the SFL.

As for the fall-out/post mortem with that filthy lot, I'm not that bothered.

As an ex TV licence payer, and someone who relies heavily on the BBC at the moment, surely Chico must be shown the bullet? He seems to be on holiday at the moment; let's hope it's permanent.

Despite never bought a Rancid in his life, I hope Jim Traynor's current employers also do the right thing and release him from his duties. Scottish football is soon to have a rebirth, so let's make it a proper one, with non-biased journalism, a lack of cronyism, a lack of paranoia, conspiracy theories etc....

We've waited far too long for this new dawn.

Regards

PA

Great first post Sir.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/06/22/rangers-in-crisis-supporters-at-war-over-600k-fighting-fund-as-one-group-refuses-to-back-charles-green-86908-23899310/

So civil war has broken out among the Orcs 2.0.

Some are saying they trust him whilst others say that they don't know enough about him to back him. Eh, aren't these the same people that were going to back the Cardigan and his money men, that they wouldn't even know if they passed them in the street. Or was it just because Watty said they were good guys?

Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?