Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Imo, looking ahead to the most likely outcome, County would be idiots to vote 'yes'. They're more likely to get boycotts from fans of the 'No' sides which won't help on top of many fans seeing Dingwall as being on the edge of the world and do County really need that extra revenue that an away Rangers support might bring? They've managed perfectly fine to date.

Agree entirely. I think (and hope) Roy has more sense, only really threw that in as a situation where I'd then be pretty unhappy with things. I'm thinking just "keep quiet and vote No when it's clear that's the end result anyway" is most likely, which is fine; I'd have loved if we'd been one of the trailblazers but I can understand the quieter approach. Still time for Roy to surprise me today though!

Whoever's next, respect to them, here's hoping this can be wrapped up today 8)

Power to the diddies.

Which thread was it Ric was trolling about the fans having no power, emails to chairmen and online surveys were a waste of time? That seems like eons ago.

I know, but in reality it's only 6 consortia and 11 false dawns ago.

They should be strongarming Sky to show the highland derby instead of the old firm.

Well, there's no "Old Firm" to show any more. I think all of the current SPL teams could make up the deficit from Rangers death and exclusion of New Rangers (2012) if they had a public execution vote at Hampden next week. We could do it like one of those telly talent shows. No more votes to be delared through the media. I reckon they'd fill Hampden twice over. The three already declared get to stand in the centre circle, then the others, who are hidden in the tunnel, draw to see who goes next. They walk to the centre and declare their votes. Get Jim White to compere and show live on Sky Sports. ( and use the leverage to negotiate a new Sky deal)

Gents please lets not assume the SFL chairmen will vote them into SFL3. The battle to rid the country of this horrific club does not end with the SPL chairmen. We can make the dream come true. Every single SFL club would have obvious long-term benefits to a scotland without rangers. It's our job to make them see that.

Sorry but this is just stupid. Of course they`ll get into Div 3. The big fear is that they somehow manage to convince our clubs that a drop to Div 1 will somehow punish them sufficiently and still keep their money in the game. To think though that they`ll be thrown out the leagues entirely (unless by SFA ruling) is no more than wishful thinking or quite simply mental.

I don`t mind kicking them when they`re down but let`s keep it real

Gents please lets not assume the SFL chairmen will vote them into SFL3. The battle to rid the country of this horrific club does not end with the SPL chairmen. We can make the dream come true. Every single SFL club would have obvious long-term benefits to a scotland without rangers. It's our job to make them see that.

Sorry but this is just stupid. Of course they`ll get into Div 3. The big fear is that they somehow manage to convince our clubs that a drop to Div 1 will somehow punish them sufficiently and still keep their money in the game. To think though that they`ll be thrown out the leagues entirely (unless by SFA ruling) is no more than wishful thinking or quite simply mental.

troy-mc-clure.gif

Hi - Im Troy McClure, you may remember me from such worrying times as the Rangers transfer embargo and the EBT contracts scandal but dont they seem to pale in comparison now to the clusterfuck that is happening before our eyes?

The absolute maraschino cherry on top of the Knickerbocker Glory is going to be watching the next moves of The Succulents. Will Jabba, Chico, Forsyth et al commit a ritual mass suicide ? Will they try and resurrect their careers by being metaphorical Holocaust Deniers ? Will they have a Damascene Conversion and blow the gaff on how Tinlegs corrupted their souls with money, fast cars and dancing girls ? Or will they just quietly, and with no announcement, disappear forever, like Lord Voldemort ?

Personally, I think they are now unemployable in Scotland. Fvck them all and good riddance.

If they have a team and they apply for a vacant place in the SFL I would also expect them to get into Div3, and they might just yet wangle their way into Div1.

If they have a team that is. Let's wait and see how big the Rangers squad is two weeks from now...

No Sunday games then....laugh.gif

Aye there will, those Ross-shire heathens let the ferry sail on a Sunday, they wont be stopping the football.

And you know this how?

That's right, you know f**k all, stop telling people what will happen.

Mere days ago people were being TOLD that the CVA would be accepted.

Never understood the collection of season ticket monies by the oldco. How could they possibly collect income and then pass it on to the newco without a challenge by creditors to the 'oldco'? Surely any season ticket monies should be sent to a whole new set of bank accounts linked to Sevco FC?