Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lawwell will be crying on the shoulders of Lennon sobbing "Its over.."

Yup. I just want to see Celtic's best fans in the universe boycott their own club. Because their boycott threat was the real deal, right? Right?

A few posts appearing on Hibs.net saying that the club will be e-mailing fans today with a statement re. ZombieNewcorpse.

It's a fait accomplit from Petrie, as soon as he made his "sporting integrity is beyond any price" statement, he had crossed the Rubicon and he knew it.

If he were to vote 'Yes' now, he may as well put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.

Come on ICT be next.

Oh when the bears, get hounded out

Oh when the bears get hounded out

Oh to be part of that number, when the bears get hounded out

Good efforts by the NO clubs and obviously a way of boosting their struggling season ticket sales so highly unlikely their minds will be changed.

Looking unlikely zombie rangers 2012 will exist at all after this vote goes through :cheers

I never thought it would come to this, but the SFL could kill Rangers for good if they have the balls.

Jim Spence thinks by the end of today we will have 5 no's.

(Mr Burns voice) ...Excellent.

It's probably been said before, but it bears repeating that the Buns are architects of their own destruction here on many, many levels.

Forget the cheating; put aside the fraud and never mind the corruption.

If even one RFC spokesman had issued a sincere statement at any point accepting full responsibility for Rangers' downfall; vowed to right as many wrongs as they could and asked for a little help in their hour of need, can anyone imagine the other SPL sides would be voting against them this gladly right now? Even as recently as a month ago, would you have predicted this outcome?

Instead, it's been a three-month lecture on how almost none of it is Rangers' fault; how Rangers are the Real Victims; how the SFA/SPL are jealous of RFC and fans of other clubs greedy and spiteful.

Make no mistake, what Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee UTd and hopefully the rest of the SPL are doing today isn't murder. It's euthanising a botched suicide, putting a suffering animal out of its misery.

And so, here we are. Well done, Rangers officials and supporters groups. You've succeeded in doing what none of the rest of us could - booting your club out of the SPL.

Yup. I just want to see Celtic's best fans in the universe boycott their own club. Because their boycott threat was the real deal, right? Right?

Wonder if Celtic are waiting to apply the coup de grace? Quick call to Easter Road, to make Hibs' stance official, then the way is clear for them.

The The Rangers fans can't hate Celtic any more than they do now, so to be the fifth club would be of no odds to them.

Come on ICT be next.

Oh when the bears, get hounded out

Oh when the bears get hounded out

Oh to be part of that number, when the bears get hounded out

Oy, you. Do NOT associate ANY of OUR songs with THAT lot. Thank you, that is all. ;)

Edited by Happy Buddie

What has impressed me most about this thread is the fact that despite usual rivalries, most if not all clubs have been represented in the last 2048 odd pages and all are united in trying to improve Scottish football and to make the leagues a more even playing field.

With the death of Rangers and the attempted resurrection of the Spawn of Satan I, personally, hope that there will be a real challenge to the dominance of the other bigot brother regarding finances and the SPL must die.

The only body to come out of this with any form of credit is the SPL which has been consistent in its messages, however this could be to do with there being not much for Longmuir to comment on.

What he has commented on has been coherent and measured. He makes the Cockwomble look like the gibbering wreck that he is.

Now it looks like it is the turn of the SPL clubs to vote on Sevco5088 getting into Division 3. I hope they do not. Scotland would be much better off without both the bigot brothers et al.

In short this is a fantastic day, rivalling only the 12th June when HMRC came up trumps.

Jim Spence, Mark Daly Stuart Cosgrove, Tam Cowan You are all gods. Or proper journalists who do their jobs properly.

Whatever happens, there will be a team called Rangers something or other playing somewhere in Glasgow in the 2013/14 season.

If the Sevco Rangers collapses then there would be at least one fan run club started up somewhere or other. They might be in the Juniors and playing at Cathkin Park, but they'd exist.

After 50 years of supporting my club personally and through my business I would walk away from football all together if RFC were admitted to the 1st division.

After our chairmans comments in the Record yesterday about him being happy to accept NEWCO into a revamped SPHell 2 he has been left in no doubt about his fans feelings about his comments, on our fans website. He has been strongly advised that ST will not be renewed and long serving fans will be walking away from the club (me included) if he votes to allow the cheating southside scum into SPHell 2. He has also been advised to look at the survey on our website where 96% of our fans have said that NEWCO must be demoted to Div 3 or be permanently kicked out of Scottish football. Time to listen to your supporters Mr Beattie!!

Edited by Sting777

Wonder if Celtic are waiting to apply the coup de grace? Quick call to Easter Road, to make Hibs' stance official, then the way is clear for them.

The The Rangers fans can't hate Celtic any more than they do now, so to be the fifth club would be of no odds to them.

Could very well be the case. Celtic will surely be seeing that this is only going one way now, and to be the 5th club (essentially the ones that pulled the trigger) would delight their fans.

This is almost as exciting as a penalty shoot-out. 3-0 up, 2 more to go, and Rangers are out. :D

And, like all good penalty shoot-outs, you get the feeling its the egotistical buggers who are holding back till they get to have the decisive killer moment. Can't be long now though.

I will be delighted if this goes the way it should, in my eyes at least; Rangers newco not shoe-horned into SPL for financial gain of others, promotion/relegation adjusted, space opens up in 3rd division for club to apply for (and to be fair I'd have no grudges if Rangers applied and accepted a place in the 3rd), delicious salty tears of Chick Young/Jim Traynor etc. for everyone to feed on.

What has impressed me most about this thread is the fact that despite usual rivalries, most if not all clubs have been represented in the last 2048 odd pages and all are united in trying to improve Scottish football and to make the leagues a more even playing field.

With the death of Rangers and the attempted resurrection of the Spawn of Satan I, personally, hope that there will be a real challenge to the dominance of the other bigot brother regarding finances and the SPL must die.

The only body to come out of this with any form of credit is the SPL which has been consistent in its messages, however this could be to do with there being not much for Longmuir to comment on.

What he has commented on has been coherent and measured. He makes the Cockwomble look like the gibbering wreck that he is.

Now it looks like it is the turn of the SPL clubs to vote on Sevco5088 getting into Division 3. I hope they do not. Scotland would be much better off without both the bigot brothers et al.

In short this is a fantastic day, rivalling only the 12th June when HMRC came up trumps.

Jim Spence, Mark Daly Stuart Cosgrove, Tam Cowan You are all gods. Or proper journalists who do their jobs properly.

Get that typo changed, NOW !!!!!! :P