Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers moving to England. Why hasn't someone thought of this before now? :unsure:

rolleyes.giflaugh.gif They're the story that just keeps on giving!!! My sides have been bursting since February at the daily news. The mirror claiming that the deceased Rangers are to buy 'Bury' of all clubs, someone is seriously taking the piss now!

Exclusive from zRM:

Killie are as bad as the currants

Like the Hotel staffs unpaid tax on tips being the same as their jiggerypokery!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223323&st=40

Wandered onto this thread after reading your link, don't know whether to laugh or just give up on humanity all together.

Turning on each other, utter contempt for every club and their supporters , vermin. Not one person questioning the trail of debt and the possible bringing the game into disrepute concerning side contracts, not one word of contempt for the people who put them into this mess, all we'll not forget who voted against us and they will all die without us.

I have to say if this is the level of their support and I know some Rangers RIP fans on here seem to at least have at least some perspective.

First instinct - ahahahahahahahaha!

Second - Rangers to England, AGAIN? Ain't going to happen, yawn, move on.

But again shows how little regard they have for Scottish football. More interesting tomorrow is the SFA likely announcing when the appeal tribunal will meet.

Haven't the buns noticed they are not welcome in Engerland? .. FFS - aren't they still on a suspended supporter suspension from EUFA after sectarian songs in Holland? Correct me if thatone's expired - was 3 years suspended.

UEFA! How many people get this wrong?

Hopefully there's the slightest bit of truth in this so that the chairmen start to think "we'll they're planning on f***ing off anyway so let's just listen to the fans and chuck them out now".

Anyway, Green can't say anything without the person / group in question coming straight back with some form of "never spoken to him" remark. Funny that.

Had to laugh at this......seems Cockwomble is definitely ready to welcome the Rangers into a league set up one way or another laugh.gif

user_green.pngGrangemouthRSC

• Richard Gough
  • star2.gif

Group:

True Blue

Topics:

Rep:

05-May 11

Male

Grangemouth

Posted Today, 10:33 PM

1st away game, Doncaster on Tues 21st August. craphead2.gif

Back on topic before my beddies - is Sevco 5088 still playing friendlies @ the Southampton mini tourne and going to play Le Harve??????? Who will the 3rd Div Scottish sevco field????? No players so far

No8. has already booked Southampton so he might tell us

Edited by Claymores

Article 51.2 of the UEFA regulations states that clubs cannot play in another country's competitions without the permission of both FAs.

And presumably UEFA.

If they let this happen you'd soon get Porto and Benfica in the Spanish League etc