Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rapid Vienna don't appear to be on the creditors' list.

That's only the list of those which agreed to the CVA.

Rapid Vienna objected to it.

Was it not said the other day that they were taking it to UEFA/FIFA ?

This thread is like Youtube, in that posts appear on it faster than I can read them.

I think we should have updates at say 6pm and 9pm every evening with a summery of the days topics. That way us who can't read it during the day don't have to read 100's of pages each night!

Wee update from our side of things in case it hasn't been mentioned- Season Ticket renewal forms went out last week with most people having them by the weekend. 200 definites so far with what really is an enterprising proposition from the club.

Gauging opinion on our fans forum, almost unanimous disapproval of Newco entry but some will back our club regardless and will buy without knowing outcome.

Time ticking to pay by direct debit with a deadline looming.

What a terrible position all supporters have been put in by one club's cheating

Edited by Fife Saint

Meanwhile on the club12 newco media the orcs are totally running around in circles trying to pass the EBT blame back onto their former players "make them them pay".

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223358

Honestly why don't they just have some dignity FFS,"oh but this person done this and this company did that and it's a papal conspiracy"

Rapid Vienna don't appear to be on the creditors' list.

Look again at the big list - it's something at the end out of alphabetical order or V Rapid or something - just scan over the BIG numbers to 7 figures ones over the 3 pages of the document

PS - thanks whoever negged me and do it again when you've saved the next one up twonk

Edited by Claymores

I'm hoping that when the vote is taken, the doors of Hampden swing open, and the Cockwomble's arse is booted down the steps, booted all the way down Aitkenhead Road, and finally booted onto the first Virgin train heading for London. Cheerio, and GTF.

post-11339-0-18177400-1340223763_thumb.j

Indeed, and there will surely be a few other arses booted out at the same time when this has fully unravelled. Has someone confirmed already if Gordon Smith WAS Kenny Miller`s agent when he signed for whats there name again.

Think it`s fair enough that ALL players involved in EBT`s will hide behind " I left the dealing to my agent - I had no idea " surely thats what they pay them for after all. That would mean Smith has in theory questions to answer - under caution perhaps. If memory serves he went on to a rather senior post at the SFA before returning to Ibrox, perhaps to try to clean up the mess that he was part of.......... I`m confusing myself now !

In the same vain..... How the hell could Walter Smith possibly be allowed to come back leading a consortium ??

Surely he signed some of the players who were on these contratcts. Fit and proper anyone ?

I think McCoist will walk this Friday. He and Traynor are probably writing his exclusive right now.

I have maybe found a source to why Traynor and Chico haven't been around recently ! and the thread has been locked ? WHY ?.

Heard something about payments made

#1 user_green.pngRfc52

• John Greig
  • stare.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 546
  • Rep: 910

Posted Today, 08:11 PM

today regarding 2 referees, payments to Jim Traynor and Billy Dodds, along with payments to dodgy accountants etc?

Apparently Dodds and Traynor have not to work for the BBC anymore due to this? Is there any truth in this? Ive had some personal stuff to deal with over last couple of days so hadnt seen it posted although i may have missed it. Is it more obsession or a genuine "claim"

Link below ! but what is it ?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=223367

Edited by hellbhoy

To be fair though they are extremely sorry.

If you can point me towards where even one of these knuckledragging criminals or their hangers-on, from Minty to Wee Sammy the Mechanic, has EVER said "sorry" for their behaviour, I'll be amazed.

Is that the bloke that was the setanta commentator with the mid Atlantic voice?

No idea if he's 'scotrae' but Derek Rae has been with ESPN for years after going stateside from the Beeb (freeing up the Sportsound anchor for Richard Gordon incidentally), not sure if he ever worked for Setanta? He always did sound as if he'd be more at home on (mid)Atlantic 252.

Wee update from our side of things in case it hasn't been mentioned- Season Ticket renewal forms went out last week with most people having them by the weekend. 200 definites so far with what really is an enterprising proposition from the club.

Gauging opinion on our fans forum, almost unanimous disapproval of Newco entry but some will back our club regardless and will buy without knowing outcome.

Time ticking to pay by direct debit with a deadline looming.

What a terrible position all supporters have been put in by one club's cheating

You may read in the papers tomorrow (as County had a press release out today) but County's season ticket sales have soared this year, and already we have sold more than double what we did for last season.

We are obviously in a different position to all other SPL clubs in that with it being our first season in the SPL fans are wanting to be there to see it regardless of who we are playing.

County have also had a bit of a drive on to raise funds to help with the stadium redevelopment, so fans have been backing that too.

So we have no season ticket protest that other clubs have, but reading through our forum the vast majority of the fans are saying 'No to Newco'

Just not sure how we can put pressure on the club to vote No, as we're trying to help our club out for other reasons.

Seems like the good folk of RM have discovered that potential new owner stephen mckenna paid £15k to turn out for celtic in phil o'donnells tribute match.

they're not a happy bunch

My link

Should he have paid 6% instead, Or is it just that side of the river that do that?

No idea if he's 'scotrae' but Derek Rae has been with ESPN for years after going stateside from the Beeb (freeing up the Sportsound anchor for Richard Gordon incidentally), not sure if he ever worked for Setanta? He always did sound as if he'd be more at home on (mid)Atlantic 252.

Cheers.

Atlantic 252 was brilliant back in the day. Better signal at nighttime too.

I have maybe found a source to why Traynor and Chico haven't been around recently ! and the thread has been locked ? WHY ?.

Heard something about payments made

#1 user_green.pngRfc52

• John Greig
  • stare.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 546
  • Rep: 910

Posted Today, 08:11 PM

today regarding 2 referees, payments to Jim Traynor and Billy Dodds, along with payments to dodgy accountants etc?

Apparently Dodds and Traynor have not to work for the BBC anymore due to this? Is there any truth in this? Ive had some personal stuff to deal with over last couple of days so hadnt seen it posted although i may have missed it. Is it more obsession or a genuine "claim"

Link below ! but what is it ?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=223367

right thats the 3rd different thing Billy Dodds has been implicated in is it not laugh.gif

Seems like the good folk of RM have discovered that potential new owner stephen mckenna paid £15k to turn out for celtic in phil o'donnells tribute match.

they're not a happy bunch

My link

This should be forwarded to Leggo. NOW!

Can already see tomorrow's headline: "Celtic link of businessman looking to buy Green Rangers - exclusive".

Wish he'd hurry up and get back to Odious Creep.

SK Rapid - £1,011,763.44

the "Nicola Jelavic" one is funnier - "TBC" ../was that personal term on the transfer?????

That wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't sold him at a whopping profit and pocketed the cashmad.gifmad.gif

I'm not sure if it's a rule or not but if you haven't fully paid for a player you should only be able to sell him if you settle the balance 1st or with the cash pocketed.