Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The staff should have payslips that show their Tax and NI was deducted and a P60 and P45 showing the same. Even if Rangers did not pass it on, the employees have paid their dues and should have their stamp credited to them.

YIP I can see Alan McGregor going to the dole and asking for his ESA form and saying "is this just like an EBT form" :lol:.

I'm hoping when the vote is taken Cockwomble will stand on the steps at Hamden and do the Caesar thumb down gesture to the baying crowd, release the lions onto the bears and the big bulldozer to the big hoose, hell if he's smart he'll charge SKY to broadcast it live

I'm hoping when the vote is taken Cockwomble will stand on the steps at Hamden and do the Caesar thumb down gesture to the baying crowd, release the lions onto the bears and the big bulldozer to the big hoose, hell if he's smart he'll charge SKY to broadcast it live

:lol:

Only trouble is that Charlie "Brutus" Green will stab him in the back(side), Cockwomble will shout "Oops! Up Pompeii" and turn his thumb up. :D

ERM Not quite ! but more winners are a sure sign the league is either getting better or worse.

? was that the season before Raith gave Bayern Munich a shock in Europe ?.Now that was excellent to see and I was a rovers fan that day :D.

It was 1995 that we gave Bayern a shock in Europe, albeit only for a good 45 minutes or so. From the team of that era, there have been a remarkable number of players who are now backroom staff around. Nicholl (who managed the team is at Killie, Danny Lennon (St Mirren), Colin Cameron (Cowdenbeath), Stevie Crawford (ex-East Fife manager, now assistant at Falkirk), Scott Thomson (Hibs GK coach), Brian Potter (Accies gk coach), Dalziel (managed Ayr and Raith), while Davie Kirkwood (Wick) and Jason Dair (Oakley) both manage outwith the Scottish football leagues.

I'm too old, somebody please????

post-23278-0-41480900-1340222964_thumb.j

post-23278-0-56855000-1340222976_thumb.j

Edited by wunfellaff

Few obvious names missing. Maybe once they realised how HMRC were voting they didn't bother showing up.

Interesting what the HMRC amount is they had to take into account, despite chairman's objection.

Those who voted to support the CVA.

Cut out the little ones at £1300 a shot. Why all the same?

Arsenal Football Club 438982.63

Brabners Chaffe Street LLP 36,046.00

Cairn Financial Advisers LLP 4,127.60

Football Promotions (Scotland) Limited 22300.00 AGENT ALERT. Bill McMurdo

Kube Networks 8,124.52

Kickstarl 200 119,600.00 AGENT ALERT. Gary Mackay!! Couldn't happen to a better person :D

Petroplus Refinery Teesside Limited (In Ad 2,600,00

Strathclyde Joint Police Board 51,882.00 Board made up of Glasgow Councillors!

Saffery Champneas 31,254.93

AS St Etienne 228,230.00

The Scottish Sports Council t/a Sportscotland 650,000.00

Footuro AG 82,471.86

Ticketus LLP 10319722.00 IGNORE

Ticketus 2 LLP 16,891,949.63 IGNORE

Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited 1,500.00

G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited 295,036.24

Hay McKerron Associates Ltd 5400.00

Scotrae Production Ltd 12000.00

Simple Waste Solutions 23,279.06

Citrus Office Supplies 5,004.00

Mark Galley 23,000.00

Big Think Agency 17,445.60

Ones in bold are publicly funded (from taxpayers) organisations, yet voted to support a company that had cheated taxpayers.:(

Answers and explanations please.

The other commercial companies you can make your own mind up about them and their viewpoint.

Green are part of the "football family."

Who or what is Mark Galley?

Surprising the number of organisations on the list which are difficult to find via Google. :o

B*stard that ye ur ha ha.:lol:

If my memory serves me correct that Raith brought back a result from Munich but blew it on the home leg but went ahead early in the home leg and all was looking like the worst result in Europe for Bayern ?:unsure:

I'm sure someone will clarify me !.

who cares? Those few who care already know. :(

If they had implemented sackings immediately like they should have by getting rid off at least 7 of the highest earners ( possible £550K saving a month easy ) and asking for wage reductions for the remaining players THEN ! this thread would be enriched with Motherwell,Hearts,Dundee Utd and maybe even St Johnstone passing them by climbing up the league and Rangers finishing 6thThis would have been their worst finish since post war :lol:.

No they profited by finishing 2nd when if those players had been released to halt some of the loses again this has to be another hugely contentious incident in this catalogue of shame.

If we use Dundee/Gretna/Portsmouth practically every other club who have got into financial difficulty have slashed their playing staff to reduce overheads. Rangers case stands out for all the anomalies involved.

This must be seen as one of the hostility towards the whole let them walk back in as if nothing has happened. Totally unacceptable, it can't be allowed to happen and the more that gets released the more hardened attitudes are becoming , never mind got to the SPL it should be no to SFA/SFL until everything is out in the open no one should be compromised into playing them.

Despite my reservations about some of the folk running our clubs, if their ST sales are looking rather low, I don't believe for a minute they'll think it's because us diddies are frightened we won't get to see the mighty Glesga' Rangers. They'll know damn well it's because we are concerned that they might vote the basturt' zombie offspring of the soon-to-be-deceased Rangers FC straight into the top flight of Scottish football.

Some of them are daft, but they're not that daft.

No to Newco. Simple as that.

I reckon that within a week some chairman is going to break ranks and say no way jose, we've listened to the fans and it's a resounding no to newco.

With this, the flood gates will open and they'll be finished, because if they don't they're running too big a risk of everyone boycotting the entire game.

f**k sake, i've not got Sky.

Last years Season Ticket valid ?

I'm hoping that when the vote is taken, the doors of Hampden swing open, and the Cockwomble's arse is booted down the steps, booted all the way down Aitkenhead Road, and finally booted onto the first Virgin train heading for London. Cheerio, and GTF.

post-11339-0-18177400-1340223763_thumb.j

f**k sake, i've not got Sky.

Last years Season Ticket valid ?

I have not subscribed since BSB and the squarial, ie oldcorpse.

Does that mean I get a reduced ticket to newcorpse BskyB?

Those who voted to support the CVA.

Cut out the little ones at £1300 a shot. Why all the same?

Arsenal Football Club 438982.63

Brabners Chaffe Street LLP 36,046.00

Cairn Financial Advisers LLP 4,127.60

Football Promotions (Scotland) Limited 22300.00 AGENT ALERT. Bill McMurdo

Kube Networks 8,124.52

Kickstarl 200 119,600.00 AGENT ALERT. Gary Mackay!! Couldn't happen to a better person :D

Petroplus Refinery Teesside Limited (In Ad 2,600,00

Strathclyde Joint Police Board 51,882.00 Board made up of Glasgow Councillors!

Saffery Champneas 31,254.93

AS St Etienne 228,230.00

The Scottish Sports Council t/a Sportscotland 650,000.00

Footuro AG 82,471.86

Ticketus LLP 10319722.00 IGNORE

Ticketus 2 LLP 16,891,949.63 IGNORE

Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited 1,500.00

G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited 295,036.24

Hay McKerron Associates Ltd 5400.00

Scotrae Production Ltd 12000.00

Simple Waste Solutions 23,279.06

Citrus Office Supplies 5,004.00

Mark Galley 23,000.00

Big Think Agency 17,445.60

Ones in bold are publicly funded (from taxpayers) organisations, yet voted to support a company that had cheated taxpayers.:(

Answers and explanations please.

The other commercial companies you can make your own mind up about them and their viewpoint.

Green are part of the "football family."

Who or what is Mark Galley?

Surprising the number of organisations on the list which are difficult to find via Google. :o

Are the £1300 ones or thereabouts debenture holders? I wondered about them too.

There seemed to be a lot of acceptances on there, maybe because they were pretty sure it'd be rejected by HMRC anyway. Maybe not.

Rapid Vienna don't appear to be on the creditors' list.

rapid rejected becomin a creditor didnt they not

© Orctalk

Ie bollox