Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can we talk something different related to Green Cevco5088 or is this just another bitchfest cos yer bored?

Bitchfest.

Thats how P+B'ers roll.........

I'm in the middle of making H*nopoly for somebody at work's birthday. Each street is replaced by an EBT recipient, the utilities are Vat and Paye, stations are league memberships, go to jail is go to jail....

Needing ideas for Chance and Community chest.

go and f**k yourself.

i'm not going to argue with some throbber off the internet who knows absolutely nothing about me yet posts on and on as if it's fact.

i'd be happy to meet for a pint at the game in either september or november if you want things set straight.

^^^ rattled

Oh and well done to those who have stuck to their guns and withheld their season tickets until after July 4th.

I'm in the middle of making H*nopoly for somebody at work's birthday. Each street is replaced by an EBT recipient, the utilities are Vat and Paye, stations are league memberships, go to jail is go to jail....

Needing ideas for Chance and Community chest.

apologies if its already been posted but:http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/06/19/exclusive-poll-shows-majority-of-football-fans-want-rangers-kicked-out-of-spl-86908-23898336/

Is this the poll which tested the orcs brains by describing " fans of other spl teams i.e hearts, hibs motherwell etc"??laugh.giflaugh.gif

Last week the Sunday Herald revealed that ex-Labour boss Steven Purcell helped tee-up meetings between the developers’ lawyer and council chief executive George Black in 2009. Purcell also asked senior officials to examine several of the men’s business ideas.

The developers’ charity, the Stewart & McKenna Foundation, has now given Purcell a job.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/questions-over-businesses-linked-to-purcell-1.1042006

:lol: :lol:

IMO this new bid will fail even quicker than the Cardians'.

Chuckie knows he's onto something potentially sweet and won't hand it over for coppers.

Also-

Allan Stewart was banned from acting as a company director for seven years in the 1990s and twice declared bankrupt.

Also I thought Hearts were owed money? :unsure:

Not just Hearts - there are a few clubs from all over the place, I thought? Man City, Chelsea, and Vienna for a start. And someone else in France - Marseilles?

Is this report co,plete? By which I mean I don't trust the way PDFs display through FireFox, got a habit of missing bits....

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence St johnstone season book sales affected by renewal offer only going out ten days Ago. No typo 200, (two hundred) so far

Expand

even still, only 20 sold a day??? thats a shockerohmy.gif

Spence continues his relentless top drawer journalism. We're right behind you Spencey - the voice of the fans! ;)

naw - a twat above calling me oot for contributing and adding info and adding eff all himself

TBH I think you're getting wound up over nothing today. If you're in close proximity to a fridge have a beer or a glass of wine. :)