Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You think ? Why not seroiusly chat to me on FB to tell me of your sofa instead of posting shite about aboots yer first fook on a thread which used to have some serious things?

shall we talk of Big Brother next? - my GF is gagging to chat on her sites so you might as well chat to her about sofas too

^^^ moronic reply which has nothing to do with anything i posted smile.gif

Tina Turner (born Anna Mae Bullock) hmmmmmmm, similar, and in a way, fitting.....

I'd suggest a quick game of six degrees, but xbl and Claymores would be all over it in a fit of righteous indignation. You know what these Arbroath and East Fife fans are like when you mess up the SPL Forum......;)

I'd suggest a quick game of six degrees, but xbl and Claymores would be all over it in a fit of righteous indignation. You know what these Arbroath and East Fife fans are like when you mess up the SPL Forum......;)

Ahem.. not all Arbroath fans thanks very much. Embarrassed to share a coast with Killjoy and Naefun ;)

Surely that must include the BTC? :unsure:

No. We're still waiting on the ruling on the BTC.

Could end up being £200mil+ just owed to the taxman.

Unbelievable if true. But then again, this whole saga lurches from one unbelievable fact to another...

cool.gif

I got the BCR one to Doncaster in 4????, but you are right. We must appear grown up about this if XBL is sniffing about this thread, damn tease that he is.

It's called venture capitalism.

By it's nature there are failure.

Most of us call it a punt at William Hills.

And as Greenie himself says "if there's more money growing spuds on the pitch then that's what i'll do" :lol: .

There's no place for sentiment with these upstanding chaps either.

Good call - not one of these days to be calling an awipe an ahole back

Thread in GN btw about a wipe ahole front to back, back to front or just dab a lot. If thats what you mean??

On a different note, our season tickets sales have rocketed from a massive 10 (ten) last week by 2000% (ah thank you Mr Green). We have now sold an astronomical 200 (TWO HUNDRED) season tickets so far.

No. We're still waiting on the ruling on the BTC.

Could end up being £200mil+ just owed to the taxman.

Unbelievable if true. But then again, this whole saga lurches from one unbelievable fact to another...

cool.gif

In the notes it gives a figure of £72m from hmrc being objected to, so it must be the btc.

On a different note, our season tickets sales have rocketed from a massive 10 (ten) last week by 2000% (ah thank you Mr Green). We have now sold an astronomical 200 (TWO HUNDRED) season tickets so far.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspenceSt johnstone season book sales affected by renewal offer only going out ten days Ago. No typo 200, (two hundred) so far

Expand

even still, only 20 sold a day??? thats a shockerohmy.gif

Christ, do the BBC not even Google someone's name before they start reporting them as the new saviour of the club formerly known as Rangers?

Half this site are better reporters nowadays.

Chris McLaughlin of the BBC has been a complete embarrassment throughout this whole fiasco. A bigger Rangers cheerleader you could not wish for. Keeps getting his backside handed to him on a plate at regular humiliating intervals.

Amazed he's still in a job tbh. Such consistent high levels of incompetence.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence St johnstone season book sales affected by renewal offer only going out ten days Ago. No typo 200, (two hundred) so far

Expand

even still, only 20 sold a day??? thats a shockerohmy.gif

Yep. Our season tickets are massive incentivised this year too. The first European game is free, U12s get a free season ticket with accompanying adults which are £250 for the family stand and I'd assume the kids are taken into account too.

The figures are shocking, but I know of a lot of fans put off renewing by this whole situation. Even my dad, who just loves a wee jaunt to the game, is totally unenthusiastic about all of this, even with Europe.