Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure if it's been posted on here but a Rangers fan who posts on a fishing forum I use as posted that Dingbat told him online that it's Dallas and McCurray being investigated.

thats the clue right there........

f**k oldco, f**k newco, f**k sevco and f**k seb coe. The team formerly known as rangers have been trying to get out of Scottish football for years and do you think they would have given a flying monkeys what state they would have left the game here in?

Whether it was the Atlantic league, EPL or lower English leagues, them along with selik have been doing their utmost to escape the SPL with scant regard for what the consequences would be for the provincial/diddy clubs.

Well they have got what they wished for and look at them now...on their knees pleading to be let back in to play with their old pals. f**k them.

All the hysteria about how Scottish football will go breasts aloft is a lot of pish IMHO.

Imagine sevco are told to get tae from both SPL and SFL, they cease to exist. Clubs have to 'cut their cloths accordingly'. It might be a heavy hit to take for a few seasons til contracts are seen out and shit but so be it. Selik will romp the league for a few years til their crowds start to dwindle with the monotony and the Sky money will be gone. Clubs will need to survive on ST and gate money, sponsorship deals and a nominal fee from council telly for a highlights package. Selik will no longer be able to attract players of the calibre they have just now due to their inability to pay the same sort of stupid wages as just now. The gap will close between them and the rest, therefore the other teams will be able to start the season with something to play for for the first time in about 30 years. Punters will start coming back to the 'wee' clubs cos the seasons not a forgone conclusion and Scottish football is cured.

That is exactly the way it will pan out if the right decision is reached on 4th of July.

Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

According to Chris McLAUGHlin - Allan Stewart and Stephen McKenna are the Glasgow businessmen behind a fresh bid for Rangers. They hope to buy club and hand back to fans.

ETA: I was kinda hoping it would be Allan Stewart - Panto Dame Extraordinaire. But no... more property developers :(

This really is becoming more farcical by the day.

Apart from anything else, they won't be bidding for FUCKING RANGERS, AS THERE IS NO FUCKING RANGERS! <_<

why are businessmen getting involved now who previously had no interest in rangers or football in general (it would seem)??

couldnt be because they can get assets worth £110m for £11m could it?

it would cause an outcry but if i had millions and didnt care about rangers or football i would buy it off green, who will sell at somepoint if the profit margin to his investors is large enough, and just flog ibrox and murray park to private developers.

sod the fans, at the end of the day theres a lot of people, especially rangers fans, who think IT IS A RIGHT, that their club exists, but that simply isnt the case, they dont have a club anymore, they have players and staff but they dont have a ground or a training area, yet NEW rangers have a ground and training area but NO players.

so, in reality, there isnt even a rangers at the moment.

I'm in the middle of making H*nopoly for somebody at work's birthday. Each street is replaced by an EBT recipient, the utilities are Vat and Paye, stations are league memberships, go to jail is go to jail....

Needing ideas for Chance and Community chest.

Change it to Chancer, and use a photo of Whyte. Change the other one to Community Warchest and use a photo of Haudit & Daudit.

I'm in the middle of making H*nopoly for somebody at work's birthday. Each street is replaced by an EBT recipient, the utilities are Vat and Paye, stations are league memberships, go to jail is go to jail....

Needing ideas for Chance and Community chest.

UEFA Sanctions and Community Service.

This really is becoming more farcical by the day.

Apart from anything else, they won't be bidding for FUCKING RANGERS, AS THERE IS NO FUCKING RANGERS! <_<

Gets better. Allan Stewart, a partner in housebuilders Stewart & McKenna, was banned from acting as a company director for seven years in the 1990s and twice declared bankrupt. Born Allan Stewart Bulloch, the 53-year-old rebuilt his career under a new name.

Few obvious names missing. Maybe once they realised how HMRC were voting they didn't bother showing up.

Interesting what the HMRC amount is they had to take into account, despite chairman's objection.

And Arsenal said 'Yes' :angry:

Boycott 'em, or Walcott 'em if thats more appropriate......

Is this a witch-hunt?............work I do at home in the evenings + post too much FOOK RIGHT OFF nerd for taking stats

Calm doon,

we had a guid yap this morning.

It's one of those nowt happening days when all of a sudden..............BAM!!

This is getting a bit distracting with photographs of Jim Leighton or Davie Dodds getting some of us excited. :huh:

What gets me is that Rangers have a fan base of thousands dotted across the world. Passionate in a uniquely Rangers way :o They didn't want to see their club go under. They want success, and I suspect most are appalled at how their club has been abused and is continuing to be abused by a whole raft of dodgy characters. Who can tell the difference between Murray 1, Murray2, Whyte, Green, King, Bain, Murray3, Miller, Ng etc? And it is the average Rangers punter who have financially supported these chancers.

Those supporters include many people with spare money, many with businesses, many who head up large corporations and yet they sit back waiting for another sugar daddy. The last sugar daddy - Murray 1 screwed the club behind their backs. Green is wanting to do it to their faces.

The chances of GreenCo getting into the SPL must be remote. The possibility of GreenCo being excluded from all competition I would say is high. So the best they can hope for is start again in Div 3. That I think would be a good result for them based on where we are today.

You don't need a sugar daddy to run a club in division 3, or 2 for that matter.

Less than a mile way is the ground of Benburb juniors. Why can a group of supporters not raise a quarter of a million, take out a 5 year lease on the Benburb ground and apply to get a team in Div 3 as a Newco? I am sure Benburb would be easy to deal with. And I am sure the SFA/SFL would bend over backwards to help if it were supporter led and honest. The rangers Newco could spend a couple of hundred thousaand on doing up the ground at Benburb, and they are off and running. Supposedly the largest terracing in any Scottish ground, with another unused Council pitch beside the main ground.

Then they can ignore and eyeball Green in turn as he tries to work out what to do with Ibrox and Murray Park. Green will not be there for the long term, especially if there is no money coming in. So should becomes a buyer's market before too long. And the power of the more excitable end of the Rangers support is a group you upset at your personal peril. :o A good negotiation tactic to have in your bag. :rolleyes:

It would seem (to me) such an obvious approach. One if done properly would bring support to Rangers as they faced up to the reality of where they have found themselves. With the size of their support there is little doubt they would flourish. But the only way they can achieve that is by keeping the crooks and vultures away from their club.

The longer the supporters do nothing for themselves the greater the chance they will end up again with something they cannot stomach.

(Btw I have nothing to do with Benburb)

Why not let them try St Ants also just along the road with a slighty different choice of Strip and belief system I am sure they would deal with them!!!