Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All the ST's were automatically renewed. (Whether they are legally allowed to do that is another question).

Eh, Naw, they were not. Season tickets don't auto renew. Never have.

And anyone who willingly signed up for one and handed over any cash is a fucking buffoon.

And what also shocks me , and probably goes to show what a great team that was, is that I can identify 8 or 9 of them, more than I could with the current St Mirren squad.

What a team! Back four of Gough, Hegarty, Narey, Malpas. Bannon and Milne on the wings ripping the opposition to shreds and the small matter of the incomparable Luggy up front! So good, we even let Hamish the goalie take penos for a laugh!

Also shows how far Scottish football has fallen. Dave 'Sash' Narey, our best ever player, scored 30 years ago against Brazil, and even this great player found it hard to squeeze into the national side - playing at right-back against Brazil.

Just listening to 'Off The Ball' as recommended, and I can recommend it too. Only 3 days left!

As Stuart and Tam say, why should the SPL let in a club who are artificially debt-free? Absolutely no club, bar Kilmarnock - Johnston is an embarrassment to Scottish football - can vote The Rangers in surely?

Doing exactly the same as I'm 'working at home' today. Good listening

Just listening to 'Off The Ball' as recommended, and I can recommend it too. Only 3 days left!

As Stuart and Tam say, why should the SPL let in a club who are artificially debt-free? Absolutely no club, bar Kilmarnock - Johnston is an embarrassment to Scottish football - can vote The Rangers in surely?

team dundee :lol:

Is that Jim Leighton with the cheesy in the background? I'm too young for this.

It is indeed. As you'll see he still had some teeth back then before Rod Wallace (think it was Rod) removed the rest in the 2000 Cup Final haha!!!

29 years ago, and Willie Miller was only just punted off the club board yesterday, that's the perfect example of keeping a job on reputation though you are absolutely terrible at it..................

Anyhoo, back to the demise o the Big Hoose :lol:

Mine wasn't. I wrote to them and cancelled. Also removed Rangers from my direct debit list on my bank account just in case they took the money "accidentally".

Another sensible Rangers fan!

They're all coming out of the woodwork now. I can't cope.:rolleyes:

Looking at those two photos from 1983 - what a glorious period. Just wish I'd appreciated it more at the time :(

Yes,i agree....2 very good sides,and this just proves that we can have a decent league with blooming good sides that are not one of the Old Firm.

team FF :whistle

It was one of his own that ratted him out too, to be fair to No8 though he has vented his dislike of diddies who are/were really OF fans from the start of this thread.

Eh, Naw, they were not. Season tickets don't auto renew. Never have.

Technically they do, and they have. You get a form and it states that if you do nothing, they will renew with the previous years details. You need to inform them in writing that you do not wish to renew.

Hello Scottish boy soccer fans.

My name is Charley and I am president of the newest and biggest Club in Nigeria. If you kindly send me only 400 UK, I can promise you place for all season to watch soccer in my new place called Ibrox stadium in your honour. We will buy many players I promise and show you good time.

Please email your bank details below + sign Direct Debit authority

How the f**k did you find Craig Whytes business plan?

Looking at the subtle complexities of it I'm not surprised Sir David was sure the was the right man.

It was one of his own that ratted him out too, to be fair to No8 though he has vented his dislike of diddies who are/were really OF fans from the start of this thread.

I seem to have missed all this.

I thought T_S_A_R_ is a Motherwell fan?

blink.gif

I posted 100s of pages ago that surely in some Golf Club north of Glasgow a couple of fellows have been beavering away creating a new 'Rangers' similar to the AFC Wimbledon model, with Sir Walter of Cardigan the figure head.

Now if the NewCo is denied SPL entry, which I think is a given, then you've got a space in the SFL.

Sevco will be armed with a ground, training facilities and a car park and that is it, they will not have any supporters, players etc..., they are not an attractive proposition for the SFL. But what if this other club was formed? They'd have as much right to apply as Sevco for the space and Sir Walter of Cardigan and his cohorts come steaming back in.

No ground, no problem - ground share Hampden, revenue maker. Training facility, no bother pitch up at a local park. Supporters, a damn sight more than Sevco.

Green and Sevco are then scuppered and so begins a long and comical process of offer and counter offer for the old Ranger deeds on the ground, training facility and car park.

Problem for the new groundless team they still don't have any accounts for three years and will be up against hopefully edinburgh city, gala and you never know pollock juniors.

It does grind my gears that Dungdee could get into the SPHell on the back of this.

Those fuckers screwed the system twice and should have been napalmed instead of deducted points. mad.gif

Come on, you must have been in awe of our magnificent response to the savage, world-record -25 penalty. A last minute winner against Partick at Dens is a sweet memory.

We had one of our best seasons ever thanks to your chairman and his ilk. And no one can ever take that away from us.

And your ground is the bleakest hole I've ever visited, on a par with Cowden, and much worse than Albion Rovers.