Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All the ST's were automatically renewed. (Whether they are legally allowed to do that is another question).

Saw claims earlier today that oldco is collecting the cash as Newco doesn't have banking facilities.

I'd be curious how that works and surely cash cannot go in and back out of the club in liquidation.

All the ST's were automatically renewed. (Whether they are legally allowed to do that is another question).

Mine wasn't. I wrote to them and cancelled. Also removed Rangers from my direct debit list on my bank account just in case they took the money "accidentally".

1340196113[/url]' post='6354816']

Unlucky supporters can claim their money back via the DD guarantee through their bank . However, if the money is being taken by OldCo, then what a bunch of shysters. Not surprised.

Just listening to 'Off The Ball' as recommended, and I can recommend it too. Only 3 days left!

As Stuart and Tam say, why should the SPL let in a club who are artificially debt-free? Absolutely no club, bar Kilmarnock - Johnston is an embarrassment to Scottish football - can vote The Rangers in surely?

Eh, Naw, they were not. Season tickets don't auto renew. Never have.

And anyone who willingly signed up for one and handed over any cash is a fucking buffoon.