Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hi lads, long time viewer first time poster.

Just wondering what the situation is at present with the Rangers players and staff in regards to who is actually paying them just now and with what money?

They are not in liquidation quite yet so i'm assuming that they are being paid from the £5.5m that Green has invested in them?

I believe the £5.5 million was for the purchase of the club and wages will need to be paid on top of that.

How much do you get on empty ginger bottles nowadays anyway?

Nice easy number there. You only need to know two words: Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and Arriba, arriba,arriba!! :D

My Buenos Aires wee pal from ICQ can confirm that Chicolito Hunvbar has successfully gained a new identity in the capital of Argentina and feels safe he witll not be extradited back to Scotland for crimes against Scottish Football

The press seem on an anti Green drive since Wattie came in, now he has gone does this meant he proposed boycott of sales will be lifted and youll all go to Ibrox if its ready next season?

I did a quick analysis, and it seems like pretty much NOBODY is going to turn up at SPL matches next season:

http://wingsland.pod...-this-straight/

Edited by Wings Over Scotland

Even CevcoMedia punters not happy on this topic not happy Mr x - follow the link of 'investor' questions:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223273

The article it links to - here - is a sensible enough article. Maybe The Rangers Standard website should get more publicity

Just wondering what the situation is at present with the Rangers players and staff in regards to who is actually paying them just now and with what money?

They are not in liquidation quite yet so i'm assuming that they are being paid from the £5.5m that Green has invested in them?

It was said in the press that when the players went back to their full pay on 1st June that they would only have funds to last a month before all the cash dried up and with Duff and Phelps fee being, surprise, approximately what the purchase price was where is the cash coming from, if indeed it is?

It has been well publicised that the business runs at a Million loss approximately and that was WITH crowds and season ticket income, so how is this getting paid WITHOUT these income streams?

Im pretty sure the CVA had Green paying for the running costs, but in return he was pocketing season ticket money, transfer fees, prize money and tv money.

The CVA, of course, was not approved. However, I dont think its unreasonable to assume the sale of the club was along the same terms.

Also, is there a cut off date that the players must decide when to jump across to THE GLASGOW RANGERS OF IBROX or whaever nonsence name they are going to have to make up etc?

Dont believe so, no. Theres been no report of Green even making contact with the players yet. I would imagine there will be statutory timescales for TUPE that will have to be adhered to, but I dont know what they are.

Do all the sponsor deals and catering deals etc and the creditors who are due cash from extinct Rangers, do their contracts get torn up or are they obliged to provide further services to Rangers for contracts that the old regime couldnt keep up or DOES EVERYTHING have to be renegotiated?

Good question. No one has mentioned any of the existing contracts with the club. I suspect it would depend on the terms of the sale to the newco.

You've asked two different questions there, though. The creditors who are due cash will get whatever is left of the £5.5m from Green + whatever BDO can muster as part of liquidation - H&D fees. Which, unless BDO pull a rabbit out of the hat, will be, roughly, nothing

I just cant see how Rangers, in any way shape or form can be ready to compete even in the third division next year with only about 6 weeks til the first round of fixtures?

cheers lads. bit of a long one but keen to know whats what here.

ALSO - ONE FOR THE BEARS.

The press seem on an anti Green drive since Wattie came in, now he has gone does this meant he proposed boycott of sales will be lifted and youll all go to Ibrox if its ready next season?

Hah - Phil Bonnyman who put Rangers to the sword that day was assistant manager of Forfar at one point. I didn't realise he had such an illustrious past!

I've been told the full Rangers exit story by one of Phil's son's. Lets just say the reason for him leaving Rangers was entirely based on religion, infact his then wife's religious beliefs.

I believe the £5.5 million was for the purchase of the club and wages will need to be paid on top of that.

How much do you get on empty ginger bottles nowadays anyway?

There's a groundsman going round MP taking out every second floodlight bulb. Bargain on e:bay soon.

My Buenos Aires wee pal from ICQ can confirm that Chicolito Hunvbar has successfully gained a new identity in the capital of Argentina and feels safe he witll not be extradited back to Scotland for crimes against Scottish Football

Is it not him that's hiding in the Ecuador Embassy?

Jesus, the telly was bad back then. When the choice was 3 channels and you have STV leading with A London Night Out featuring Tom O'conner, Jim (nick, nick) Davidson, Sheena Easton and the Krankies <shudder>

Hey, that Shenna chav(?) wuz a shag back in the day, even the artist formerly known as Prince pumped her.

It was said in the press that when the players went back to their full pay on 1st June that they would only have funds to last a month before all the cash dried up and with Duff and Phelps fee being, surprise, approximately what the purchase price was where is the cash coming from, if indeed it is?

It has been well publicised that the business runs at a Million loss approximately and that was WITH crowds and season ticket income, so how is this getting paid WITHOUT these income streams?

Also, is there a cut off date that the players must decide when to jump across to THE GLASGOW RANGERS OF IBROX or whaever nonsence name they are going to have to make up etc?

Do all the sponsor deals and catering deals etc and the creditors who are due cash from extinct Rangers, do their contracts get torn up or are they obliged to provide further services to Rangers for contracts that the old regime couldnt keep up or DOES EVERYTHING have to be renegotiated?

I just cant see how Rangers, in any way shape or form can be ready to compete even in the third division next year with only about 6 weeks til the first round of fixtures?

cheers lads. bit of a long one but keen to know whats what here.

ALSO - ONE FOR THE BEARS.

I would think all contracts including Tennants, JJB, etc are with the oldco.

So newco has nothing in place yet, and as you say, not much time to do it.

I think it will implode before the SPL meeting.

Jesus, the telly was bad back then. When the choice was 3 channels and you have STV leading with A London Night Out featuring Tom O'conner, Jim (nick, nick) Davidson, Sheena Easton and the Krankies <shudder>

One of my regular golfing mates is an retired ex-heid honcho at SMG (STV as was) and he was regaling with us with a tale about The Krankies back in the day when they were into a wee bit of recreational chemistry and serious swinging.

The story goes that wee Janette was being serviced doggy-style by her man whilst simultaneously giving some other bloke a BJ, and this was in their dressing room at some theatre where they were performing.

Anyhoo, someone inadvertantly walked in on this little menage a trois and wee Janette's response was "Och, whit am ah like ? You must think I'm a terrible flirt !"

One of my regular golfing mates is an retired ex-heid honcho at SMG (STV as was) and he was regaling with us with a tale about The Krankies back in the day when they were into a wee bit of recreational chemistry and serious swinging.

The story goes that wee Janette was being serviced doggy-style by her man whilst simultaneously giving some other bloke a BJ, and this was in their dressing room at some theatre where they were performing.

Anyhoo, someone inadvertantly walked in on this little menage a trois and wee Janette's response was "Och, whit am ah like ? You must think I'm a terrible flirt !"

Whoa whoa whoa there. One of the Krankies is a girl? :o This truly is the thread for shocking revelations

Can I also remind people of the site rules RE the H** word. Please dont bypass the site filter to post it another way. Posts will be removed and persistent offenders will be warned

Is it not him that's hiding in the Ecuador Embassy?

If it is I don't think they'd put up with him for more than 24 hours. Probably the first time in history an asylum seeker would be evicted with a swift kick up the arse.

In case anyone didn't see it elsewhere there was disappointment that Chic young wasn't commentating on the Sweden game last night. He could have said "This is Chic in Kiev".

That was originally from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre".

Thta reminds, me....... bhajis and the Ibrox crowd's favourite curry...........lamb karahi

All together now...........................the karahi was .......................no surrender...............

While over at Firhill

"I know a Lassi, a Mango, Mango Lassi...."