Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1340183606[/url]' post='6354159']

I read his piece in the Sunday Herald with a burgeoning contempt for the man. It was replete wth subjective, unsubstantiated drivel, and was devoid of any analytical value, or even the remotest evidence of research.

More cock than womble, IMHO.

He was practically greeting on Newsnicht last week. Muppet. He had nothing when up against the mighty Jim Spence (pbuh). Very much in the 'it's no fair' camp.

Quote from Leggo

When the story about all of the banking complications surrounding the Green Rangers breaks, then the Walter Smith led consortium's statements will be seen in a different light.

Now I wonder what Daily Record "reporter" will break this story

Odds just in from William Hill

Traytor 1/1000

Jackson 5/1

Keevins 8/1

Joan Birnie 1,000,000/1

Are we talking about wealth "off the radar" ? ph34r.gif

emergency delegates meeting

Wednesday June 20,2012

By Iain Macfarlane

Have your say(0)

CELTIC fans will vote on Sunday to boycott all SPL clubs who back the admission of the new Rangers into the top flight.

The Celtic Supporters Association have called an emergency delegates meeting where it is expected they will pass a motion to snub clubs who say ‘yes’ to a newco.

Would like to know what arse kissing MJ thinks of this threat from Celtic fans especially as he has probably spoken out more than any other SPL chairman in his support for the cheating b'stards to be allowed straight back into the SPL.

_50874653_3447467.jpg

Edited by Gaspode

I am on my day off.

How many of the 196 users have a job?

How many are RFC(IL) players looking for a job?

Many of us are 'intelligencia' mate who have P&B open on office desks on the laptop while pretending to do productive employed-for work! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are we talking about wealth "off the radar" ? ph34r.gif

William Hill has just been in contact, due to you putting 50p ew on JACKSON the revised odds are

TRAYTOR 1/850

JACKSON 2/1 :lol:

KEEVINS 20/1

BIRNIE 5,000,000/1

OTHERS 1,000,000,000/1

Edited by Sting777

I am on my day off.

I am in the fortunate position of being retired , which also unfortunately makes me auld.

However I have a life to live and would be really thankful if Rangers would just die and let me get on with it.:D

Apologies for adding inconsequential shite to the thread.

Edited by cyderspaceman

1340183803[/url]' post='6354163']

I am on my day off.

At my desk working. Got Tweetdeck open on my laptop, RTC and P & B on my iPad. Got SSN for iPad in case it all kicks off at any time. Getting loads done, but that is down to strong coffee.

I am in the fortunate position of being retired , which also unfortunately make me auld.

However I have a life to live and would be really thankful if Rangers would just die and let me get on with it.:D

Brilliant answer - I'm 46 but think I'm still be on this thread when I get the golf clubs on retirement day :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of currants are trying that trick with powerful electric appliances rather than laptops which just fuse-out ;)

Just the iPhone, and that's not even got enough juice in it to kill what's left of zombie Rangers.

My other excuse is that I have a 6 week old son, so I currently have the intellectual capabilities of a whelk.

I really think we're on DeathWatch now. Can't see them playing in any league next season. Time will run out, no players, no working capital from STs. Then the revelations about who was doing what when BDO get stuck in. Good times ahead.

Indeed.

This is the long-game, though.

In the meantime, we've got a new season to think about, and what is urgently required is some strong leadership from the perma-flacid administrative bodies ruining (oops!) running our game. There is no place for continuing prevarication and procrastination on the part of the SPL, SFA (and, to a lesser extent, the SFL). The newco(rpse) should simply be told to do what any other new club would have to do in the circumstances, and apply for a place in the SFL.

As they are unlikely to be in a position to get their act together any time soon, Secvo should keep the heid doon and continue their asset stripping exercise as they see fit. Hopefully Green will chuck it and the b*****dised corpse of Rangers will continue to decompose in the most exposed and undignified manner for our ongoing entertainment.

The SFA should then proceed with their plan to flush the SPL down the U-bend, in time for the start of season 2013/14 (attempting to make the radical changes required by August will result in utter chaos). The appeasement of the collective bigot hordes must end, and the other clubs must sieze the day.

Don't hold your breath people....

Just the iPhone, and that's not even got enough juice in it to kill what's left of zombie Rangers.

My other excuse is that I have a 6 week old son, so I currently have the intellectual capabilities of a whelk.

LOL - as yogi used to say of that "smarter than the average bear Booboo"

Edited by Claymores

Could I be the first to formally invite no8 down to Annan for a pint or two on September 15th and if you behave yourself you can come back for the new year celebrations on the 2nd.See you in the Blue Bell Oh and please don't bring your other half you know the one that used to post pish on the old firm forumwink.gif

splendid pub the Blue Bell. Was in there when Peterhead played Annan at the end of the season.

I'm a drug dealer so most of my work is done in the wee small hours leaving lots of time to point and laugh at the demise of one of Scotland's Britain's Europe's the World's greatest footballing institutions.

And yes I do use my own product.

William Hill has just been in contact, due to you putting 50p ew on JACKSON the revised odds are

TRAYTOR 1/850

JACKSON 2/1 :lol:

KEEVINS 20/1

BIRNIE 5,000,000/1

OTHERS 1,000,000,000/1

those 3 could give Tolstoy a run for his money when it comes to works of fiction !