Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now I know I shouldn't have done this, cos' I really can't stand Chick Young and his sycophantic slaverings but I just had to check out his Twitter. Am I the only one who thinks this has been hacked or does the idiotic Chick just get pished and then insult folk via tweets ? Very bizarre.

https://twitter.com/#!/BBCChickyoung

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1340182550[/url]' post='6354114']

Now I know I shouldn't have done this, cos' I really can't stand Chick Young and his sycophantic slaverings but I just had to check out his Twitter. Am I the only one who thinks this has been hacked or does the idiotic Chick just get pished and then insult folf via tweets ? Very bizarre.

https://twitter.com/...!/BBCChickyoung

Fake account. Says not BBC pundit in the bio. Amusing though.

Leggo's on fine form this morning. First of all - complete denial about Walter Smith walking away. Completely ignores it and turns it into an act of nobility. And secondly, the article is based on direct debits. Companies don't stop direct debits, customers do. laugh.gif

Stinky Old Alcoholic Screams Insane Nonsense At His Keyboard. Read His Ravings!

Had to love the rallying call at the end of yesterday's dribblings -

"However, when men of honour, wealth, dignity and integrity, in short proper Rangers men, win this fight for the heart and soul of Rangers, supporters will at last be told the truth.<b><br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "></b>By Jim McColl, by Douglas Park and by Walter Smith. People they will be able to trust."

Hooray for short proper Rangers' men...

Now I know I shouldn't have done this, cos' I really can't stand Chick Young and his sycophantic slaverings but I just had to check out his Twitter. Am I the only one who thinks this has been hacked or does the idiotic Chick just get pished and then insult folk via tweets ? Very bizarre.

https://twitter.com/#!/BBCChickyoung

Rather obviously, that's not actually Chick Young!

Had to love the rallying call at the end of yesterday's dribblings -

"However, when men of honour, wealth, dignity and integrity, in short proper Rangers men, win this fight for the heart and soul of Rangers, supporters will at last be told the truth.<b><br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "></b>By Jim McColl, by Douglas Park and by Walter Smith. People they will be able to trust." Hooray for short proper Rangers' men...

laugh.gif Quite right. I've no time at all for any Rangers man over 6ft.

Mibbe the way penalties should be applied to The New Rangers is to treat it like a game of snakes and ladders. For every crime/rules breaking/indescretion they drop down a snake and for every good point (help me out here) they go up one. So, assume as a starting point they are on SPL level.

Dual contracts----------------------------------------------------------------Division 1

Game into disrepute-(PAYE, NI, etc)-----------------------------------Division 2

EBTs----------------------------------------------------------------------------Division3

please feel free to take this further

I reckon by the time it's finished, it will be North Uist Sunday Pub League (they don't have pubs, and they certainly don't do Sundays)

McCulloch on SSN saying players haven't heard from Green and the gang. No phone calls, nothing. Not looking too good, is it?

How long before The Blue Shytes re-appear for the 734th time and Wattie rises from the grave to take over the club.....YAWN!!!

Cant see how Green can possibly run the club the way things stand!!

Hey, I'm a feckin' old man. The eyes are starting to go.......................... :oops

laugh.gif Easily done. That being said, take a long hard look at yourself for actually wanting to know what Chic Young thinks.

Repeat from my earlier post:

Thanks, Claymores.

I didn't see your earlier post. I can't keep up with this AND have a life.

So, just a delaying tactic which I don't think the SFA would like (civil court again )or even that

the courts themselves would think kindly of.

Roll on the next action.

Mibbe the way penalties should be applied to The New Rangers is to treat it like a game of snakes and ladders. For every crime/rules breaking/indescretion they drop down a snake and for every good point (help me out here) they go up one. So, assume as a starting point they are on SPL level.

Dual contracts----------------------------------------------------------------Division 1

Game into disrepute-(PAYE, NI, etc)-----------------------------------Division 2

EBTs----------------------------------------------------------------------------Division3

Employing Kirk Broadfoot ------------------------------------------------Banned for life

please feel free to take this further

I reckon by the time it's finished, it will be North Uist Sunday Pub League (they don't have pubs, and they certainly don't do Sundays)

It's a lot easier than that...

1340183119[/url]' post='6354138']

How long before The Blue Shytes re-appear for the 734th time and Wattie rises from the grave to take over the club.....YAWN!!!

Cant see how Green can possibly run the club the way things stand!!

I really think we're on DeathWatch now. Can't see them playing in any league next season. Time will run out, no players, no working capital from STs. Then the revelations about who was doing what when BDO get stuck in. Good times ahead.

Quote from Leggo

When the story about all of the banking complications surrounding the Green Rangers breaks, then the Walter Smith led consortium’s statements will be seen in a different light.

Now I wonder what Daily Record "reporter" will break this story

Odds just in from William Hill

Traytor 1/1000

Jackson 5/1

Keevins 8/1

Joan Birnie 1,000,000/1

RANGERS ARE SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED

Rangers must give notice today, the end of the 21-day appeal period, that they will be appealing Lord Glennie's Court of Session verdict to set aside the registration embargo. If an appeal is not received, then the SFA will reconvene the Appellate Tribunal under Lord Carloway, at which Rangers could accept the registration embargo, or leave the Tribunal to deliberate. The possible sanctions are suspension from the Scottish Cup, suspension of Rangers' SFA membership, or expulsion. A fourth option is a fine, but this has already been imposed on the club.

How would Rangers respond?

Suspension from the Scottish Cup for the forthcoming campaign would be a relief compared to the other, higher sanctions. There is some doubt about how a suspension from membership would work, in terms of timescale, how it would impact on the employment contracts of players and staff, and the like. Expulsion is draconian, so the shrewder choice might be a suspension that is itself suspended for 12 months on condition that all taxes, wages and football debts are paid on time.

How would Scottish football respond?

The loss of Rangers to the game in this country would have a lasting and negative effect. The club deserves to be punished for the misdemeanours of the past, but there must also be some proportionality. There is little point in Scottish football damaging itself in the process, so the wider game might be happier with a Scottish Cup suspension, or a suspension that is itself suspended.

The above from Richard Wilson in The Herald. He gets my nomination for the title of Cockwomble 2.

I read his piece in the Sunday Herald with a burgeoning contempt for the man. It was replete wth subjective, unsubstantiated drivel, and was devoid of any analytical value, or even the remotest evidence of research.

More cock than womble, IMHO.

Thanks, Claymores.

I didn't see your earlier post. I can't keep up with this AND have a life.

So, just a delaying tactic which I don't think the SFA would like (civil court again )or even that

the courts themselves would think kindly of.

Roll on the next action.

Nae bother easy to miss posts here between the Billy Joel-ing of years to pages ties - YAWN