Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They don't need anything......except a league to play in.........

user_green.pngjimbeamjunior

• General Jimbeamjunior
  • hsv.png

• Group:HSV Rangers
  • Topics:980
  • Rep:553

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

Absolutely nothing, not a fucking thing from these rat b*****ds

Even if they offered us a 10 point head start id tell them to take a flying f**k to themselves

We are Rangers, we dont need anyone or anything to be the worlds most successful club, the SPL should very well remember that.

Am I correct in thinking that when liquidation was mentioned last week Muff & Phlaps said that Admin would last for another 8-10 weeks before the liquidators move in? Surely if that's the case then they can't newco during a season I would have thought.

Really starting to think they will ban them for the year and gives them and the rest of Scottish football the chance to sort it's self out.

They've already newco'd what can be - the assets have been stolen and oldco is an empty, debt riddled shell. Green won't care how long it takes to wind-up the empty shell, it's the concern of H&D, then BDO (the liqidators). The only red-herring is that he needs appoval from BDO to transfer "The Rangers" name to Sevco.......but that's semantics.

Edited by Claymores

The psychological gelding of being sent to the 3rd will be positive for the Newco supporters, they might learn a touch of humility and respect while they take this spiritual journey.

Not the ones I've been tormenting. ;)

Oh yes 1974 the year of my birth , on wait for it........the 12th July! how wonderful would it be if the demise of the Orcs was confirmed on that day - birthday cake and jelly and ice cream all on the one day.... sweet :-)

krissg910

• Richard Gough
  • star2.gif

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:30
  • Rep:49

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 PM

only a level playing field is acceptable.

if we are hindered in anyway towards a title challenge it makes a mockery of the lge, theres no point in us participating and how is that sporting integrity?

i wont be there if mr green accepts sactions that stops us mounting a fair challenge for the title.

thats my feelings towards it.

Words fail me. How can anyone seriously post that? laugh.gif

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now....and as we keep on hgearing with boring regualarity from the Orcs....be careful what you vote for!!!!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23898340/

OK - If I have read this correctly, if the Celtic chairman votes against it, but the vote still goes in Newcos favour, Celtic fans will boycott all the clubs that vote for Newco (and Newco itself), but will still turn out in their thousands to watch Newco at Celtic Park, something not right with that.

The psychological gelding of being sent to the 3rd will be positive for the Newco supporters, they might learn a touch of humility and respect while they take this spiritual journey.

It'd also be funny to see Ally McCoist playing a 5-4-1 away to Elgin.

Can I ask how you honestly feel aboots the prospect of the knuckledragging hoardes rolling-into town twice a year? Your facilities simply won't cope and it's not gonna be pretty - "the Sash" et all for 90 mins, violent atmosphere, actual violence. If they get out of 3rd and reach 2nd, it's 4 games a year I'll avoid like the plague.

Annan coped fine a couple of seasons back when Glasgow's second team came down for the Alba Cup.

1340180224[/url]' post='6354022']

Can I ask how you honestly feel aboots the prospect of the knuckledragging hoardes rolling-into town twice a year? Your facilities simply won't cope and it's not gonna be pretty - "the Sash" et all for 90 mins, violent atmosphere, actual violence. If they get out of 3rd and reach 2nd, it's 4 games a year I'll avoid like the plague.

Honestly I can't think of anything worse than the rangers joining the 3rd.It just as the days pass this appears to be the most likely outcome.

I was just feeling the tiniest wee bit sorry for no8

Am I correct in thinking that when liquidation was mentioned last week Muff & Phlaps said that Admin would last for another 8-10 weeks before the liquidators move in? Surely if that's the case then they can't newco during a season I would have thought.

Really starting to think they will ban them for the year and gives them and the rest of Scottish football the chance to sort it's self out.

Taken at face value, this might be the best long term solution in the minds of the blazerati.

1) If they were to announce this in the next couple of days, it would stop the arse falling out of ST sales at other clubs and it would stop fans voting with their feet re. chucking it altogether.

2) This would give Newcorpse time to regroup and sort out their shit for next year (2013 - 14)

3) It would give us diddy fans a taster menu of life without the songs and the bigotry and I personally reckon it could be very, very good.

4) It gives the Succulents / MSM / Jack Irvine's Skunkworks a whole year in which to prep us for the return of Persil white Newcorpse FC into SFL 3 in season 13-14.

The elephant in the room is HMRC and BDO investigations. They could very well finish the organism formerly known as RFC for good.

Which would be my personal option. 8)

The complimentary factor to this and another recent post aboots Seltik Supporters Assoc calling for boycotts of the clubs who vote "yes" was that I listened to a Cylde FM phone-in the night they had 2 rabid Timothys swearing they and mates would not renew STs UNLESS guaranteed 4 OF games next season.

Simbiotic scums the both clubs!

Surely Ye Olde Firm is past tense, having one firm now looking like two firms?

One firm of the two firms is in the process of becoming a deceased firm, leaving the other firm hoping to become the firm.

My understanding of the Old Firm isn't firm.

However I am firmly of the opinion the situation for the firms will become firm in a couple of months.

I believe Chic took up a post in Argentina as a fiba pundit there - he'd heard that a lot of other hvns had used the escape route to that country before !!!!!

Following his outing as an official mouthpiece for David Murray, most of it under cover when he claimed to be a journalist. ( laugh.giflaugh.gif Yes, true. I kid you not,) Chic took at tip from this bloke

This is what he looks like now.

Approach with caution, this man is dangerous. Given a chance he will deave you with a high pitched, high speed delivery of meaningless nonsense.

post-30359-0-75654300-1340181047_thumb.j