Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ref bribing, fake accounts, nah I can't believe it, just sounds too good to be true

:blink: Oh I don't know about that ! it would appear that each time you think that's the game a bogey !.BAMMM there's another dodgy practice the gers have been up to.

You would think Blatter would just phone cockwomble and tell him to just put the beast out of it's misery for good,or take it to DIGNITAS even if DIGNITAS is too good for a humane termination of life to the cheating club.

If these rumours are true, then this is going to be fucking mental. Seriously, this won't be a wee diddy nuclear explosion, this'll be the fucking Tsar Bomba of explosions out of Govan. It'll be a cataclysmic hydrogen bomb hitting Scottish football.

Would this be the sort of explosion that T_S_A_R would tell you was just mhedia hype from his HQ in emm. emm.......Motherwell, aye Motherwell it is :rolleyes:

It's just too good to even contemplate. Anyhoo, the boy that started all the rumours this evening has just resurfaced and said it's all about falsifying accounts, linked to EBTs. If so, loads of formers execs should be in the sh@t. Where's Campbell Ogilvie these days?

Ooooooo, let's bloody well hope so !

Judging by Levein's interview, it must've been a big game. Possibly in the end of season run in?

Lets be honest, they wouldn't need to pay off refs for most games they play so it would have to be for the meaningful chaps.

I'll throw in Drunken Duncan head butting Jock McStay at Ibrox and not even getting booked in the game.

Ah big Dunc !!!! One of my claims to fame is that big Dunc was held in handcuffs in the annex to my office as he was due an appearance at Cupar Sheriff Court which was just upstairs in the same building (place was under renovation).

As he was in handcuffs (behind the back), I was sooooooooo tempted to take the piss by asking for his autograph :lol:

Edited by Claymores

Got to assume that this ref business is just someone somewhere stirring shite. We could probably post a rumour on here that Cockwomble was bribed to vote them back in and it would be all over twitter and the media asap.

The SPL would be effectively destroyed if rumours are true but if Rangers were punted from Scottish football for good as a result of the ultimate crime and hence from general society too then to me that would be a price worth paying (easy to say as a fan of a non-SPL club of course).

Oidhche mhath.

Im sure the fuckwits at the sfa hammered Levein for that outburst

IMO they should have hammered Mccurry the cheating p***k !!

I remember the aftermath of the comments, but I've never actually seen the highlights from the game in question. The decisions hightlighted are absolutely incredible - absolute stonewall penalty that, if the referee didn't spot, surely the linesman should? If anything, the performance of that linesman is as bad, or worse, as the referee's performance.

Edited by Kyle

Got to assume that this ref business is just someone somewhere stirring shite. We could probably post a rumour on here that Cockwomble was bribed to vote them back in and it would be all over twitter and the media asap.

The SPL would be effectively destroyed if rumours are true but if Rangers were punted from Scottish football for good as a result of the ultimate crime and hence from general society too then to me that would be a price worth paying (easy to say as a fan of a non-SPL club of course).

Oidhche mhath.

I'm sure it was just pee-taking, which spoiled my enjoyment of the more believable of this evening's rumours that the liquidators are all primed to tell Chas Green that he ain't-on with the transfer of assets and will proceed to court to clawback any suggested transfer.

Judging by Levein's interview, it must've been a big game. Possibly in the end of season run in?

I think it was the run in to the 2007-08 season where the ***s were convinced the season should have been extended for them. They had to win that game to give them a great chance of a title, which i think they eventually shat at Pittodrie with a Novo red card in a 1 or 2-0 defeat.