Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1965!

And as previously pointed out, not an Ugly Sister in sight at the top end of the table! And don't anybody go deleting posts to shove this back - I've got a screengrab and am feeling pathetically satisfied...... Night Night, now....

post-37891-0-47133900-1340142605_thumb.j

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So did they outlast Mubarak? Which was clinically dead first

Edited to say 606 caller interrupted for 5 live to break the news- both the caller and Alan Green think its a tragedy. Probably a similar 5 second reaction will greet the final announcement ( when Mubarak goes )

Call me cynical, oh go on, but I've read between the lines before, Egyptian army bump off Mubarak, declare martial law, insist they run the country for six months, then put a bid in for the name Rangers FC so they can all come to Scotland as co-owners and avoid the flak for the third failed election in a year.

Edited by Happy Buddie

Enough, you two. P&B frozen dairy comestibles thread for all this pish.

I would like to apologise for my behaviour, my usual common sense deserted me ( or desserted me, if you prefer)

Anyhow, back to the Rangers issue...........................................

Turned on Scotland tonight hoping for another chat about Rangers from the sofa. Not on because of the football. Turned it over to Newsnight Scotland thinking they'll be covering old Walter's walking away act. The b*****ds are talking about which currency an independent Scotland would use. Who cares? Missed opportunity to point and laugh at Rangers (again)

I'd advise all interested parties to take a look over on RTC, wild speculation that the nuclear bomb has gone off and everyone's getting the jail from Watty and Ally to Jim Traynor.

We don't do Succulent Lamb on P&B. <_<

I look forward to his comments on 'Sir Walter' and his team of saviours. Leggo seems like a man on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Why does he insist on giving us middle names, addresses and continuous repitition of these ?

Why, that would make it really easy for the nutjob element to track people down and explain the error of their ways to them in accepted Rangers style.

1965!

And as previously pointed out, not an Ugly Sister in sight at the top end of the table! And don't anybody go deleting posts to shove this back - I've got a screengrab and am feeling pathetically satisfied...... Night Night, now....

A wee reminder of what could have been

post-35183-0-64097200-1340144081_thumb.j

If only we'd beaten the saints

(but look what we did to the OF) :lol:

I'd advise all interested parties to take a look over on RTC, wild speculation that the nuclear bomb has gone off and everyone's getting the jail from Watty and Ally to Jim Traynor.

Pretty far-fetched but the thought of Traynor being implicated in some scam fills me with joy and would go some way to explaining the unfathomable nonsense being spouted.