Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Phew, thought I was out on a limb there....... seriously folks, I've made a few calls and there's a team ready and waiting to put the technicals in place, we just need panelists and people to turn up. This is your chance P&B'ers.

Div? Your thoughts?

Well, I'll bring 2 Buddies at least.

Phew, thought I was out on a limb there....... seriously folks, I've made a few calls and there's a team ready and waiting to put the technicals in place, we just need panelists and people to turn up. This is your chance P&B'ers.

Div? Your thoughts?

Will there be any topless women in attendance? Like those dollies at the darts. But topless. I mean to say, they won't have any tops on.

I think we all need to be really wary of the footballing authorities apparent determination to punish Newco for the sins of Oldco. Morally, this is simply not on and Green will take court action - and most likely win that action. Theres already been enoigh embarssment on that front.

The fit and proper way to deal with this is to invite Newco to apply for the vacant SFL3 place along with any other candidates for that vacancy. If they pull together a decent enough application then they will succeed on their own merits.

This shouldn't be seen to be a witch hunt and fairness does need to be seen to be paramount......

.........although I cannot say I'm not enjoying what's happening to them.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Div? Your thoughts?

Sorry, what you on about? Keep the pitch brief.

I think we all need to be really wary of the footballing authorities apparent determination to punish Newco for the sins of Oldco. Morally, this is simply not on and Green will take court action - and most likely win that action. Theres already been enoigh embarssment on that front.

The fit and proper way to deal with this is to invite Newco to apply for the vacant SFL3 place along with any other candidates for that vacancy. If they pull together a decent enough application then they will succeed on their own merits.

This shouldn't be seen to be a witch hunt and fairness does need to be seen to be paramount......

You contradict yourself there. It's not moral issues that courts deal with. Newco, who are not a member of the SFA or SPL have no grounds to take these organisations to court if they impose conditions on a new applicant.

Fully agree,they couldn't exactly come out and say all titles would be awarded to Celtic....and being honest i doubt Celtic fans would welcome them,better to keep the ones you did win fairly than have them call you tainted forever more.

Aye, right enough - just mark them "No Award Due To Cheating" and that'll do me just fine. Same goes for the cups.

They were saying that League runners up will get the title,but cups would be void for those years they won it.

They'll be struck out, they won't actually come round the doors giving every one they beat a wee shot of the cup.

Fully agree,they couldn't exactly come out and say all titles would be awarded to Celtic....and being honest i doubt Celtic fans would welcome them,better to keep the ones you did win fairly than have them call you tainted forever more.

That's what I thought really.

And as for the tainted thing, that's what I mean when I said ''thanks but no thanks'' if we were awarded the cup.

You contradict It's not moral issues that courts deal with.

Pedant.

Newco, who are not a member of the SFA or SPL have no grounds to take these organisations to court if they impose conditions on a new applicant.

Its not a condition though - is it? Its a punishment. They'd be applying the suspension that would have applied to Oldco

I think they should be wound up, no newco, no league, no team. Bottom line is that they are toxic, their fans are toxic, the rest of Scottish football dont want them. Just finish it. Leave them consigned to history as the cheats and bigots.

Kill them off permanently. No-one so far has had the baws to pull the pin and throw the grenade to finish them off. Im sick to the back teeth of the excuses, the whataboutery, the arrogance and the bullying. Every single day something else comes out that they've been up to.

If this was any other clubs with the exception of Celtic, they'd have thrown the book at us and we'd be finished forever.

Pedant.

Its not a condition though - is it? Its a punishment. They'd be applying the suspension that would have applied to Oldco

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. You're wronggggg. You're wrongggg. (Thanks to Dr Percival Ulysess Cox)

You contradict yourself there. It's not moral issues that courts deal with. Newco, who are not a member of the SFA or SPL have no grounds to take these organisations to court if they impose conditions on a new applicant.

This feels like a timing issue. I feel that the SPL/SFA/whichever, will have to have found against Dead Rangers on the dual contracts issue before the vote on admission is processed. If not, how would the admission be worded? Would The Rangers apply for membership and be told "yes, but here are the conditions cos we think we would have found against Old Rangers"? Or is it more likely that it will be "Yes, in you come but watch this space" and then wait a few weeks for the EBT-related sanctions to be processed and applied? In the latter case, I can imagine them going to court.

The wording will have to be spot on.

I think they should be wound up, no newco, no league, no team. Bottom line is that they are toxic, their fans are toxic, the rest of Scottish football dont want them. Just finish it. Leave them consigned to history as the cheats and bigots.

Kill them off permanently. No-one so far has had the baws to pull the pin and throw the grenade to finish them off. Im sick to the back teeth of the excuses, the whataboutery, the arrogance and the bullying. Every single day something else comes out that they've been up to.

If this was any other clubs with the exception of Celtic, they'd have thrown the book at us and we'd be finished forever.

Thank fvck nobody has tried posting the video of 'Toxic' by Britney Spears :lol:

A point that was mentioned recently was that if New Rangers are allowed into the SPL, they will be debt free and in better shape than every other club (bar CFC, mibbe) They should, must, absolutely, as a minimum, on the back of Dave King's comments, have to START in Divsion 3, I REPEAT AS A MINIMUM, to prove financial probity and a willigness to abide by financial fair play rules. If they get into (not back to) the SPL in 3 years, fair play, well done, and we'll all move on.

^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^.

Excellent post sir. I am sick of this whole scenario. Wind em up and let's get oan whit it!

Airdrie were refused entry to SFL3 in 2002 from what I remember. It was to show that the SFL didn't accept teams being liquidated, forming a new company and then rejoining the league.

If you want consistency then this should also happen to Newco Rangers.

I mentioned this earlier, but didnt get a response.

Is it possible that the SFA can suspend the share until we know the outcome of all the separate investigations?

That way the share could carry the sanctions and Green and his cohorts would know precisely what they were buying.

If they decide to walk away that would open up the third division to the likes of Spartans and Cove.