Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1340011847[/url]' post='6347556']

I know the newco into SPL vote will be on 2nd July, but does anyone know when these are to be sorted;

EBT's, Dual Contracts

Transfer Ban, Appeals Tribunal

EBTs/dual contracts - investigation 'on hold'

Transfer ban - back to appellate tribunal (haven't seen a date mentioned). FIFA 'happy that national association will deal with it'.

Retard Journo Chris Roberts ( who ? ) on whether Newcorpse should be voted back intae SPL.

' I dont think there will be enough to kick them out and nor should they, my family and friends in Manchester aren't bothered watching any scottish clubs bar the Old Firm when they are on the box. '

Fuckin tadger !

Bet they weren't so welcoming when the orcs went on the rampage down south???

what a condascending p***k!!!mad.gif

Quite amusing that three of the main beneficiaries of Rangers' demise this season could be Motherwell, Dundee and Airdrie ohmy.gif

Airdrie Utd got punted up a league when Gretna were booted out, it didn't do them many favours as they'd signed lads for the second division.

Guess they might have a similar issue if bumped up.

The knock on effects will grow.

Always good to see the tables pre season. Alphabetical order really pays off for us.

Surely Berwick should be The Rangers, as the only team in the fixture list with that name?

Great! They could move to Berwick keeping the Rangers name and living their dream of playing in England. Administration can sometimes make your dreams come true.

According to STV, Sevco have applied to transfer the share, not fill the yet to be created vacancy. So, they'll be taking the SFA punishment as well, then?

So its definitely a transfer theyre applying for then.

So, three questions then

1) Will they get voted in?

2) If so, what sanctions will be imposed?

3) After the debate on here last week about football liability, what will actually happen with the EBT investigation/SFA appellate decision

Personally, I think they will be voted back in and the SPL clubs will impose sanctions which, they think, are hard hitting, but the majority of fans think are worthless.

Our only hope could be that, by transferring the share, the inherit the football liabilities and get hammered by the SFA or EBT outcome.

I have a small qusetion which will not matter in the greater scheme of things. My team have been drawn against East Stirling in the first round of the pawnbrokers (Ramsdens) cup. Should Zombie FC replace Dundee in Div one (or three), will this draw need to be remade? It is sectional and Dundee are in the east section and Zombie will be in the west. This clusterf**k just knows no sign of slowing down. This does not even take into account what happens to the league if they get relegated (rightly) to the third or (wrongly) the first. Or if the SFA restructure the league. You could not make this up.

1340012817[/url]' post='6347595']

Great! They could move to Berwick keeping the Rangers name and living their dream of playing in England. Administration can sometimes make your dreams come true.

Jaysus, man we've enough problems as it is. We could ground share and they could play the same night as the speedway, make it a bit more interesting.

One one home game against Club 12 for the Mighty Saints next season.

Another reason why it's not important for us to keep the Undead.

I'm presuming Club 12 will finish in the bottom 6, of course!biggrin.gif

(And since it's the New Year derby....)

Edited by knapdarloch

I have a small qusetion which will not matter in the greater scheme of things. My team have been drawn against East Stirling in the first round of the pawnbrokers (Ramsdens) cup. Should Zombie FC replace Dundee in Div one (or three), will this draw need to be remade? It is sectional and Dundee are in the east section and Zombie will be in the west. This clusterf**k just knows no sign of slowing down. This does not even take into account what happens to the league if they get relegated (rightly) to the third or (wrongly) the first. Or if the SFA restructure the league. You could not make this up.

No-one is being relegated to the third, or first from the Govan area of Glasgow. Everyone is waiting to see how the new entity being created by Charlie Green in this Glasgow postcode area gets on with their attempt to be allowed into a league for the first time. It may involve battling with Spartans and others for a vacant slot in Fizzy Pop Div 3. Time will tell, but one thing it isn't is 'Rangers' dropping down - those cnuts are pan breid'.

We need to get this right from the off.... and keep getting it right.