Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Posted this elsewhere but if you look at the 'new years day derbys' Saints v Dundee????

Wednesday January 2, 2013

Aberdeen v Dundee United

Celtic v Motherwell

Hearts v Hibernian

Ross County v Inverness CT

St Johnstone v Club 12

St Mirren v Kilmarnock

The fixture list must have been changed and if Rangers were going to be allowed back in they would have club 12 playing Celtic on that date? :unsure:

Subtle hint that Rangers won't be in the SPL next season? :D

Edited by Leeds-Rover

It's only taken Mr. Boumsong eight, I repeat, eight f*cking years to publicly announce his private misgivings over his EBT.

Coincidentally, it's just before the whole house of cards is about to come crashing down and Hector may be chapping his door. Funny that.

Mr. Boumsong and Mr. Dodds both need to make appointments to see a proctologist asap. Anal leakage, if left undiagnosed, can cause serious problems.

Seeing as the new fixtures will include "Club 12", I assume the BBC website will update their SPL League Table with "Club 12" pretty soon too? It doesn't mean much, but it would be a wonderously good trolling of the Rangers fans.

By happy co-incidence, I sent a message to them about this first thing this morning. 8)

Apologies, if this has already been discussed, but Sky Sports reported the newco application will be discussed at SPL board level today.

Is this shite?

Apologies, if this has already been discussed, but Sky Sports reported the newco application will be discussed at SPL board level today.

Is this shite?

Was reported in the Mail on Sunday yesterday.....but I think we all know what the statement will be at the end of the day, something along the lines of.....we will have another meeting in a fortnight...etc,etc....zzzzzzz!!!!

Is this shite?

The SPL board will discuss it today. If an application for membership is received from newco(rpse) then a General Meeting of all clubs will be called in fourteen days when the vote will take place.

The SPL board will discuss it today. If an application for membership is received from newco(rpse) then a General Meeting of all clubs will be called in fourteen days when the vote will take place.

If that's the case, then that's a fucking joke. The SPL have already confirmed that the Newco have applied for membership. Today's meeting would seem to be an utter waste of time and money.

If that's the case, then that's a fucking joke. The SPL have already confirmed that the Newco have applied for membership. Today's meeting would seem to be an utter waste of time and money.

I guess today is just a regular board meeting. They do need to go through the formalities of the process anyway - can't have them deviating from the rulebook, after all.

Eh? Its the SPL Board meeting today, not the full SPL. This was a scheduled board meeting. I would imagine the board will set the date and call a meeting of the full SPL.

The fixture list must have been changed and if Rangers were going to be allowed back in they would have club 12 playing Celtic on that date? :unsure:

Subtle hint that Rangers won't be in the SPL next season? :D

What do you mean by "back in"? The club which was in doesn't exist any more. We need to keep driving the correct terminology.

The fixtures on the official St Mirren site are marked with an asterix and subject to change.

Dunno if that means anything?

I presume Club 12 have been given a schedule for the club finishing 2nd in SPL and that in itself seems wrong surely as for a new entrant they should have a bottom six schedule?

I guess today is just a regular board meeting. They do need to go through the formalities of the process anyway - can't have them deviating from the rulebook, after all.

I know you're taking the piss, but they genuinely need to be bang on with everything now.

Rangers (1872-2012) have already shown they are quite happy to go to court over technicalities, so let's make sure they have no excuses this time.