Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a pattern of behaviour, one apparent well before this thread's genesis, that makes people question your allegiances. You were also one of the most vocal critics of United's decision to charge Rangers fans for the rescheduled fixture at Tannadice. Yet to see you side with Celtic supporters on any issue.

Whoa boy. United are still c***s for doing that. Every game that I've been to has been abandoned at half time has been free entry. We didn't charge Hibs fans when are floodlights caught fire last season. The time honoured tradition is that if a match is abandoned at half time then the rescheduled fixture is free for all those who attended the original game.

Stephen Thomson went for a cash grab plain and simple and he should be condemned for his actions.

it's not illegal to use an EBT and it's up to the employer to make sure it is used correctly. smith has no case to answer here.

also if thomson thinks that smith or any other manager is personally dealing the small print of contracts he is deluded.

When are you going to stop apologising for your big team and their criminality? As a managerial appointment involved in financial affairs at the club, the cardie WAS part of the club's management, and therefore is "the employer" as far as HMRC are concerned. I believe the term is "shadow director".

Thommo is correct. This "legend" has some serious questions to answer. Purely in the interests of transparency, of course. Like these:

1. Were you ever in receipt of payments through the EBT scheme?

2. What were these payments alleged to be for?

3. Were you aware of any other playing or non-playing employee of the club benefiting from this scheme?

4. Were any payments made to you when you were employed by another football club or National Association.

5. Did you EVER question the legality of these payments, and what answers were you given, and by whom?

Now, if he wants to "save" anything from the ashes of rangers, the new club has to be whiter than white, and seen to be so. Is it not reasonable, even in the minds of the most rabid berrz, to ask these questions now, before this mob really drop zombieco in the shitter?

I've covered this before and done an in depth research on the EBT loans.

The HMRC are chasing Rangers for money because NOT one of the many many so called loans have a single repayment EVER repaid EVER.

The HMRC now consider all these loans as ! BONUSES ! and are subject to the maximum TAX barrier.

The Rangers EBT system is THE ONLY EVER EBT out of all the EBT systems to have never repaid back or made a payment back in any off their loans.

If Rangers EBT system on all loans had a single repayment of even a £1 the HMRC would have had nothing on the EBT's the gers paid out.

Add in the dual contracts and side letters as well that are now in the public domain ! Billy Dodds EPIC FCUK UP on national TV "My understanding is that my EBT was taxed before they paid me it" he didn't even say it was a loan either.

Do you still think they still loans AND ! by definition in the EBT mandate A LOAN must be repaid back into the trust in full before the employee retires ! FACT !.

so basically Craig Shyster or minty could have opened a bank account entitled loan repayments , payed in about £80 (£1 for each EBT)

then they would have avoided all this tax case and possibly saved themselves a £45mill + tax bill??

WHAT A BUNCH OF FANNIESlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

When are you going to stop apologising for your big team and their criminality? As a managerial appointment involved in financial affairs at the club, the cardie WAS part of the club's management, and therefore is "the employer" as far as HMRC are concerned. I believe the term is "shadow director".

Thommo is correct. This "legend" has some serious questions to answer. Purely in the interests of transparency, of course. Like these:

1. Were you ever in receipt of payments through the EBT scheme?

2. What were these payments alleged to be for?

3. Were you aware of any other playing or non-playing employee of the club benefiting from this scheme?

4. Were any payments made to you when you were employed by another football club or National Association.

5. Did you EVER question the legality of these payments, and what answers were you given, and by whom?

Now, if he wants to "save" anything from the ashes of rangers, the new club has to be whiter than white, and seen to be so. Is it not reasonable, even in the minds of the most rabid berrz, to ask these questions now, before this mob really drop zombieco in the shitter?

Nae greens left, spot on

Could it even be the Golden ticket of top league of 18 ( play each twice) with 2 down and 2 play off places?

Maybe but SFA's avowed policy until now has been a smaller (10-team) top division.

This was the conclusion of McLeish's review, backed by Regan on financial grounds and backed by Levein on best v best grounds.

Unless, say, 3x14 is a solution to keep Rangers up...

Whoa boy. United are still c***s for doing that. Every game that I've been to has been abandoned at half time has been free entry. We didn't charge Hibs fans when are floodlights caught fire last season. The time honoured tradition is that if a match is abandoned at half time then the rescheduled fixture is free for all those who attended the original game.

Stephen Thomson went for a cash grab plain and simple and he should be condemned for his actions.

Not really, any profit made was donated to a charity and it wasn't just the Rangers fans who got charged again for the match, non-season ticket holding United fans got charged too. Thompson charged for the replayed game to cover the extra costs for the policing given that it was against Rangers.

Bullshit. Loans with no requirement to be repaid are not loans.

Not true. Loans can be made on any condition the lender wants. There doesn't need to be an agreement or timescale for repayment included.

More to the facts any EBT over 5 years old which the Rangers Trust have not contacted the person about are automatically forgiven under Scots law.

The St Mirren boy on Sportsound was excellent.

He told me more than all the stuff that has come out about it how it effects clubs,

Need a transcript to make it viral.

I cannae believe it, bumming up St Mirren.

Well done that man.

so basically Craig Shyster or minty could have opened a bank account entitled loan repayments , payed in about £80 (£1 for each EBT)

then they would have avoided all this tax case and possibly saved themselves a £45mill + tax bill??

WHAT A BUNCH OF FANNIESlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

YIP that's about the crux of it ha ha.They ignored the fact if a single repayment was paid back they could have avoided this fiasco on the basis that there was a repayment made on the loans.

Not really, any profit made was donated to a charity and it wasn't just the Rangers fans who got charged again for the match, non-season ticket holding United fans got charged too. Thompson charged for the replayed game to cover the extra costs for the policing given that it was against Rangers.

His problem, all replayed games has costs incurred.

He went against years of precedent and gentlemen's arrangements based on actual rules written out for Scottish Cup ties.

that's the first i've heard of any charity payment.

dundee united stated in court that the costs of staging the halloween game were £16,000. it's pretty clear they made a large profit.

Not true. Loans can be made on any condition the lender wants. There doesn't need to be an agreement or timescale for repayment included.

More to the facts any EBT over 5 years old which the Rangers Trust have not contacted the person about are automatically forgiven under Scots law.

Wow, I didn't know that. Where did you read that?

This reconstruction push won't happen in time for the new season.

It's a lifeline for rangers if it does but it won't.

But the fact the sfa have scrambled to give rangers a top flight lifeline worries me, it also worries me that so many folk are happy to bring rangers back in to the top tier in exchange for reconstruction.

One more thing though, did you know you can download a PDF of sky's current broadcasting contracts and it states there must be 4 old firm games a year to make the contract valid.

So the spl signed up to a deal knowing it would be invalid if Celtic or rangers failed to make top 6.

Spl - sporting integrity pfffffffft

We've all been paying cash to our clubs for years thinking the rules were the same for everyone.

Looks like the SPL is finished or very nearly. Three leagues and some sort of pyramid system. Pretty sure TRFC will end up in the Pyramid system for long enough to have 3 seasons worth of audited accounts then apply for the SFL proper.

TRFC wont find it as easy as they think as theres plenty good junior teams out there and some pretty dodgy pitches.

Think this would be fair punishment TBH.

It's in the EBT mandate of legally using the loan as a LOAN and must be repaid back in full or in installments before the employee retires.

So how many loans were paid back before players and staff retired from the club ?.

Never mind your Scots law here because these so called loans were paid ! OFFSHORE ! and are not covered by Scots law.

Can I ask you a question ? so would you call the rankers EBT system of payment a "loan" or "bonuses"