Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's only been the middle of this week that it was clear that they wouldn't be continuing in or exiting admin. In practice they haven't applied for a transfer of share yet either, and no Newco decision will be made beforeMonday, so it makes sense to go ahead and issue the fixtures. If ultimately they are punted, teams can take over the fixtures of the club stepping-up above, as happened with Livingston.

Do you think they'll keep rangers home fixtures away as much as possible from uniteds?

Of course....I gave up on them almost 24 hours ago. ;)

I am struggling to keep my feet on the ground. For Rangers supporters this is everything we have been waiting for...OK we have been made to wait a little longer than we would have hoped for but now we have real Rangers men with experience of the footballing side heading up a consortium of other real Rangers men with the financial clout to get us through this time. People have been wondering why Jim McColl has not stepped forward before now but maybe today we have the answer.

Please Mr Green. I know i have abused you before but please now step aside..take your money and leave. There is absolutely no going back from this.

I might add that i haven't changed my opinion on SFL 3. It is the only fitting punishment and a hard hitting precedence has to be set but with these people behind us The Rangers will be in safe hands.

I am actually so happy i could greet but the kids are here and the slagging i would get is just not worth it.

If you have an ounce of humanity left in you i hope you all want this to go ahead..If this falls through it could tip me over the edge...Of Erskine Bridge!!!

TwoFace03.jpeg

I believe you.

Spare us the deep regret bollocks - if Sir Wattie of Cardigan (either by design or just by the way the dominoes fell) takes control of (The) Rangers, and keeps them in the SPL, debt-free, with a genuine multi, multi, multi millionaire backer pulling the strings - you lot won't give a fcuk. You won't give a fcuk about Green's shenanigans, Whyte's shenanigans, Minty's shenanigans, Soccerball Bill's shenanigans, or Haudit & Daudit's shenanigans. You won't give a fcuk about Rapid Vienna, Hearts, Dundee United or any other shafted creditors. You won't give a fcuk about HMRC, the SPL clubs, the SFA, the SFL. You won't give a fcuk about any of it.

Here's what you'll give a fcuk about, and it's ALL you'll give a fcuk about..... you'll be even more triumphalist towards the world at large than before. WATP will be turned up to a Spinal Tap shattering 12 on the amps. It'll be Rule Britannia and get it right fcuking up the lot of you x 100. Of course, you won't forget those who 'wronged' you either. Aberdeen v Rangers games for example, will become 100 times more toxic and powderkeg than before. You will march under Sir Wattie's banner into towns and cities across the land displaying an even more obnoxious brand of blue-nosed bile than we ever saw before.

All you'll care about is what Wattie's warchest will be. Who your big name signings will be. How much you can get it right up ra' Sellik, and who will your opponents be in the group stages of the Champions League.

'Walter looking at 5 million swoop for AC Milan wonderkid - (The) Rangers set to beat Spurs, West Ham and Newcastle for his signing.....' Daily Retard.

...and you'll lap it up. That's all your lot care about, stop pretending otherwise.

I couldn't agree more with this ^^ i think you have nailed the cut of ra peoples jib to a T. When the truth is told it beats all the lies they can invent.

Being pedantic, again, but why should a team called Rangers (cos TTFKAR is deid) be included in the SPL fixture list, when issued. The team which was Rangers no longer exists, therefore logically, can't participate, and no other team with Rangers in their name is a member of the SPL, so the Fixture List must be issued with Team X as the 12th team.

But this isn't the case.

Do you think they'll keep rangers home fixtures away as much as possible from uniteds?

Yes, logically that'd be sensible.

Edited by HibeeJibee

I will do this. I will buy a season book for my team, I will donate it to Dundee's scheme of they will give my seat to someone less fortunate than myself (Dundee do run this scheme) I will buy a season book for the neighbours and if they run a similar scheme hopefully some Arab B will get to watch the mighty Dees defeat them in a derby, but I am far from home and have but a small say in all of this, you the Diddy Alliance need to make this happen VOTE NO NEW CO into the SPL you have a voice let your chairmen know what is right, make me pay if the zombies are gone I will do it. PS I know 1st Div forum for this pish

To be fair we really have no idea which forum this thread belongs in now, other football?

Anyone see Michael Johnston's latest this morning in the Retard on the Sky deal. It's predictable stuff but then it ends with "Johnston will vote to admit the Rangers newco into the SPL because he believes they have been punished enough" but stops short of supplying a direct quote from him saying that. I know it's no surprise given his previous statements. If I was a Killie fan I'd be letting him know that I will be walking away from his team. Punished enough! Dearie me.

I have made my feelings known to mj.

If he helps scots football lose its integrity he can be sure I WON'T be back at rugby park again. Not so much in protest but because we will have confirmation that the spl is just a non competitive series of meaningless games designed to keep club chairmen in the public eye / making money ( depending on which team you own ).

It's all a bit confusing but to me it's Newco is effectively Rangers in which case they should be pumped into division 3 anyway for years of cheating and bringing the game into disrepute or the Newco is an entirely different team with no history so is not accountable for any previous sanctions but as such should therefore not be considered entry to the SPL and have to apply for division 3.

We're at an odd sort of halfway house currently... OldCo still has the football memberships, the history, and the debts. NewCo has the footballing assets (stadium etc.). At the moment OldCo is still "Rangers".

This is just getting worse and worse

As was mentioned yesterday, I was say that the supporters of all other (SPL, SFL) clubs need to get organized, now, and stage some sort of huge protest rather than prattling about on online forums. That would be great mainstream news.....the supporters of ALL other Scottish Clubs getting together to protest at this sham and to stop the bigoted, cheating filth getting in

Christ, if R*ngers can manage to mobilize 8000+ to march on Hampden, then I would assume that the other clubs would manage double that, at least for such an important issue. I'm sure that everyone on here has all of the main contacts to Supporters Trusts, Club Message boards etc etc

$%28KGrHqNHJBME63Uw2cc-BOz%28IkoWIQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Is there a 'fraudulent cheating b@stards forum'?

No and nor is there a defunct football teams memory lane forum, I have suggested that one is created for Rangers and Caledonian fans.

It's only been the middle of this week that it was clear that they wouldn't be continuing in or exiting admin. In practice they haven't applied for a transfer of share yet either, and no Newco decision will be made beforeMonday, so it makes sense to go ahead and issue the fixtures. If ultimately they are punted, teams can take over the fixtures of the club stepping-up above, as happened with Livingston.

I don't think it makes any sense to go ahead and issue the fixtures. Certainly not a fixture list containing Rangers.

It is a certainty that the old Rangers will be liquidated and will not be participating in the SPL. Since no transfer of share has been applied for yet, why would the SPL assume that any "Rangers" will participate next season. They should either postpone the release or include a "Club X" or similar.

This is just getting worse and worse

As was mentioned yesterday, I was say that the supporters of all other (SPL, SFL) clubs need to get organized, now, and stage some sort of huge protest rather than prattling about on online forums. That would be great mainstream news.....the supporters of ALL other Scottish Clubs getting together to protest at this sham and to stop the bigoted, cheating filth getting in

Christ, if R*ngers can manage to mobilize 8000+ to march on Hampden, then I would assume that the other clubs would manage double that, at least for such an important issue. I'm sure that everyone on here has all of the main contacts to Supporters Trusts, Club Message boards etc etc

$%28KGrHqNHJBME63Uw2cc-BOz%28IkoWIQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Congratulations you have just nominated yourself as leader of the diddies, I have seconded the motion, I can't see there being any objections.

Stonedsailor at your service o7.

What now?

But this isn't the case.

Yes, logically that'd be sensible.

Why isn't it the case? The football club formed in 1872 no longer exists. The business is owned by CG and he now has to form a new team. Remember the players' registrations died with the old team's demise.

Now look, Poz, I know you started this thread and all, but really, I wish just occasionally you'd get off the fence and say what you mean! ;)

Excellent post, sir, and yet more proof in the rep given that the vast majority of the posters on here are united in how we feel about these cheats, and the way the custodians of our game condone their behaviour. If neither the SPL or the SFA can grow a pair and finally stake these vampires sucking the life out of OUR game, they can have it. I'm done with the whole sorry, corrupt mess.

Interesting to see many posters on here reporting the replies they've received from their clubs after emailing them - guess what reaponse I've had from Killie? Bugger all, that's what. Six emails and not even an acknowledgment of receipt. Any Killie fans got ANY reaponse from MJ?

Not a word mate, but then mj and his arrogance is legendary.

If I thought the feeling was strong enuff id get a mob together to march to rugby park and throw last years semi burnt season tickets at him, MAYBE then MAYBE then he will realise there's a downside to voting in the newco fc

[

snapback.pngHappy Buddie, on 15 June 2012 - 11:55, said:

Being pedantic, again, but why should a team called Rangers (cos TTFKAR is deid) be included in the SPL fixture list, when issued. The team which was Rangers no longer exists, therefore logically, can't participate, and no other team with Rangers in their name is a member of the SPL, so the Fixture List must be issued with Team X as the 12th team.

Can't believe this, agreeing once again with a buddie

You are absolutely correct and something I hadn't thought of.

How on earth can a fixture list be produced to include a team that is not in existence ?

Obviously the SPL/SFA don't have the bollox to acknowledge that Rangers are dead - total insanity to include the Zombies in a new fixture list.

They'll have to stick their heads above the parapet shortly, but no doubt good old Spencie will be on their tails