Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You could try answering a relatively simple question.

It was the Aberdeen poster who mentioned this. I was just asking if they did benefit...twice from the rules being changed mid season. I honestly cannot remember.

they didnt though...

It's simple! Duff & Duffer wanted to liquidate all along (Radio Shortbread just said so on the news) green won't sell cos he want's the assets. He didn't and dosen't givr a phuck if the fans are there or not cos he's going to let the club go bust sell it to Tescos n phuck off with millions more then he paid! :lol: Personaly i hope he dose, the fans will only have them selfs to blame for not buying season tickets n cos they didn't buy season tickets he couldn't run the club! :D

If what you say about Green is true (and there is plenty of info that may suggest he is as ruthless as that,) then rangers are completely screwed.

A messy war will only just be starting between the two parties and which league to play in will be the least of their worries.

Seems like everyone who does not support rangers wants to:

Punish rangers

Then punish rangers again

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

GIRFUY!

Rangers deserve everything they get.

Looks if the big hoose is closing after all.

You could try answering a relatively simple question.

It was the Aberdeen poster who mentioned this. I was just asking if they did benefit...twice from the rules being changed mid season. I honestly cannot remember.

Not mid-season... the 1994-95 reconstruction was voted in a year before, creating the play-offs, and in 1999-2000 the 3-way play-off ceased to exist when Falkirk finished in a participating place having failed to upgrade Brockhole.

However, when it comes to promotion-n-relegation Aberdee have little room for moralism. They were promoted in 1905, after 1 season in the old Second Division, having finished 7th from 12.. and the Champion, who'd finished runners-up the year before, weren't promoted. Dodgy decisions aren't a modern phenomenon...

Im still raging about that STV show. I didnt hear a single interesting thing that hasnt been discussed from about ten angles on this thread, and although the way rangers fans are lynched on here is bad, jesus f**k the fucking *** apologism on that show really got on my tits. If they had mentioned the daily record "source" as fact, I swear, I was getting ready to throw stuff.

Even made me go and register a new account I was that angry!

And what has Aberdeen got to do with Rangers dying?

Oh, thats right, nothing at all, It's just some deflection tactics :rolleyes:

Aberdeen were saved from relegation on SPL rules that teams in the SFL1, must have 10.000 seater stadia for entry to the SPL. Which was a Rangers Ruling they and celtic wanted.

says it all really

With so much happening I had almost forgotten that rangers had thrown away a massive lead in the spl and the Ibrox faithful were chanting for ally to be sacked a week later the knuckle draggers are parading around with we don't do walking away tee shirts. ClaimIng mccoist as some kind of God.

The final irony is that he may infact actually DO walking away over the next few days.

I wonder if whyte would have called the administrators in had rangers still been top of the league.

If what you say about Green is true (and there is plenty of info that may suggest he is as ruthless as that,) then rangers are completely screwed.

A messy war will only just be starting between the two parties and which league to play in will be the least of their worries.

Green's not that stupid, he knows he cannot take on the god like Walter, he's in it for the cash, so he'll push the price as far as he can

Have to say if Rangers get back into the SPL it will be one of the best pieces of skullduggery I've ever seen :D It actually does begger belief

Genuine question, as one of the other cheek, and a relatively sensible poster, would you like to see Rangers in the SPL next year? You may well have given your opinion already, so it could be somewhere back in the thread and I missed it, but Im interested! It seems to have split Celtic fans.

Genuine question, as one of the other cheek, and a relatively sensible poster, would you like to see Rangers in the SPL next year? You may well have given your opinion already, so it could be somewhere back in the thread and I missed it, but Im interested! It seems to have split Celtic fans.

Short answer no.

I've yet to meet a Celtic fan that does.

Im still raging about that STV show. I didnt hear a single interesting thing that hasnt been discussed from about ten angles on this thread, and although the way rangers fans are lynched on here is bad, jesus f**k the fucking *** apologism on that show really got on my tits. If they had mentioned the daily record "source" as fact, I swear, I was getting ready to throw stuff.

354lw0.jpg