Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What I find amazing is how the orcs and media are tripping over themselves to lift Watty above their shoulders as some great financial messiah here to save the club.

I imagine he knows f**k all about actually running a football club. And dont forget folks when he went to Everton where he had to actually manage a team that didnt have silly money players, he was pretty shite. Watty is an average manager that was given an unfair advantage in the league financially.

I now hope they get their dream team on Watty and Sally, and between them they get found out.

Smith is only a figurehead, and a rallying point against Green who is being "threatened" as to his next steps...who told ally Green was going to get rid of him?

Total charade that the SPL / SFA and hopefully plod will put an end to

1339713750[/url]' post='6337632']

Are you joking? I'm sure he'll get handsomely rewarded for his efforts before crossing back over the border with a nice wedge

He has a £2m wage bill coming at the end of the month and no other income, his investor list is getting shorter and nothing will be concrete for a few weeks. if he can get to he start of the season with mccoist in charge then he will be ok but that is £4m of working capital away.

Just been posted on weareperth - someone who renewed their season ticket today asked about our current season ticket sales. He was told that only 10 (TEN) renewals had been received to this point. Now, the pricing was just announced last week, and I believe the forms were just sent out earlier in the week, but I'd expect a much larger number than that, even at this early stage.

Very clear message to our board - I hope the other clubs show similar awful figures.

So wait a sec, now that the current buns (oldco, see what I did there?) are still members of the SPL and have an SFA licence.

They've went into liquidation right? Are there no sanctions against a club that goes into liquidation?

Are RFC plc officially dead? So no RFC in the SPL?

This is a bigger mind f**k than the movie Inception!

1) Yes, still members of SPL and SFA but not an SFA license. However that doesn't actually matter tangibly for the moment.

2) They're going into liquidation. There isn't any sort of guillotine sanction for that.

3) The Rangers FC plc isn't dead. Yet.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Seems like everyone who does not support rangers wants to:

Punish rangers

Then punish rangers again

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

I mind you used to actually have a bit of sympathy for them as well, Michael Kelly's point about them not wanting to go to Brechin really made me angry.

I had some sympathy for the fans, not the club, but tonight were a whole host of representatives, and not an iota of contrition between them. Ill iplayer the BBC one tomorrow.

MSM straight back into slobbering down on H*n cock then ? Only to be expected.

RTC Blogger will hopefully pull back the curtains a little bit more on The Skullduggery At Greyskull.

Sometimes I can't help but feel that Scotland is an inconsequential, backward, skidmark of a country locked in the Middle Ages.

But that's just me. <_<

He has a £2m wage bill coming at the end of the month and no other income, his investor list is getting shorter and nothing will be concrete for a few weeks. if he can get to he start of the season with mccoist in charge then he will be ok but that is £4m of working capital away.

As I said he'll walk away with a nice wedge from Walters consortium of real rangers men who have turned up now with their mega millions now that the price has dropped to £5.5 and his payment

I'm actually genuinely angry after watching that. What the f**k happened there? That was a fucking abortion of a programme. And not only that, but yet again, the fucking Rangers supporters and sookers up showed not an ounce of contrition. "we've been punished enough", "Scottish football needs us". Die, die, die, fucking die. Again.

Come on, say it with me "ALL Rangers fans are dicks" :P

Punish rangers

The clubs all want to take rangers money & the sky money but punish rangers again. Then the half wit bigot ex celtic director who almost took Celtic to the wall wants to take rangers money & the sky money but also to take titles off rangers. Then the half wit Thick paddy wants to demote rangers & think Scottish football would have a good sellable product for sky. No wonder the thick paddies were one of the first euro defaulters to get even more euro handouts to save paddy land going bust

my team.... scotland .... :rolleyes:

post-37648-2554_thumb.jpeg

I had some sympathy for the fans, not the club, but tonight were a whole host of representatives, and not an iota of contrition between them. Ill iplayer the BBC one tomorrow.

BBC show was too short in my view, but the guests were much more varied and discussed the wider issues more. It's definitely a better show than that STV nonsense.

This will probably show up on STV Player at some point, worth watching or load of shite?

If you want to waste an hour of your life go ahead.

The only reason I can see they brought one of the Kelly's onto the programme is to remind people that Celtic can f**k things up financially as well.

I thought Aberdeen finished in the relegation position but weren't relegated ............ twice. I s this not correct? If not what did happen?

Even if that was the case that is not relevant to this case. Again there is a failure to fess up to the wrong doing.

Why the need to even mention it at all. It just seemed a tit for tat but thats not what your club whatever the name becomes need.

Punish rangers

Are you a full time muti acount troll or just taking a holiday from RM

Punish rangers

Arse.