Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ayes

Rangers

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

Celtic

Naws

Aberdeen

Hearts

Hibs

St Mirren

St Johnstone

Mibbes

Ross Co

ICT

Dundee Utd

Rather depressingly I would expect Ross County to vote in favour of the newco. I've sent my feelings to the club but I can't really see them doing anything but the so-called "pragmatic" thing.

Rangers newco to 3rd Div. Caley, Ross County, Annan and Gretna had to come in at that level and work their way up. Why should Rangers get special dispensation when their crimes make Livingstons twice in admin pale into insigificance. Compare Livi's 108 point(3pts X 36games) deduction to Div 3, transfer embargo and £750,000 bond to just play in the league versus Rangers 10 point deduction and £100,000 fine.

Why don't all 30 SFL clubs stick in an application. to join the SPL at the same time as Gers newco. After all it would be unjust on them and their fans!!!

It's known as a pre-pack liquidation.

I know to us average football fans that it all sounds weird and dodgy, but in the world of business, it is common and legal.

D&P will take months to sort out the "old co", but there is now a finite amount of equity in that firm.

The Farepack debacle took over a year and the fees were £3 million more than the creditor pot.

If nothing else, maybe we have seen just how fucked up our economic system is.

Those who have get more, those who don't have get less. It's all legal cause those who have make the rules.

Thank you very much for that and have a greeny my man.

So the gers have been raped of money and now are about to be well fcuked over again :blink:.

rofl.gif

the reality is Whyte screwed Rangers for his own gain by doing his fraudulent deeds under the name of Rangers Football Club plc

i love how Whyte is still the one getting the blame for killing Rangers. nothing to do with anyone else whatsoever?

Rangers fans can't see the wood for the trees.

i truly can't wait till the famous Ayrshire Killie draw the Newco in a cup, it will be fantastic to watch a successful club like my own rip this diddy outfit a new one.

Dunfermline don't either for that matter. Just a soft loan from the chairman.

Who in turn has bank debt.

I think your being kind when you say a soft alluding to they only have one.

Rangers newco to 3rd Div. Caley, Ross County, Annan and Gretna had to come in at that level and work their way up. Why should Rangers get special dispensation when their crimes make Livingstons twice in admin pale into insigificance. Compare Livi's 108 point(3pts X 36games) deduction to Div 3, transfer embargo and £750,000 bond to just play in the league versus Rangers 10 point deduction and £100,000 fine.

Why don't all 30 SFL clubs stick in an application. to join the SPL at the same time as Gers newco. After all it would be unjust on them and their fans!!!

Even if Newco Buns are admitted in to the SFL, I would fully expect (and hope) that there would be legal action taken against them by the likes of Spartans, Cove and Gala but to name three. There's an orderly queue which has formed for which Newco Buns are the back. Wait your turn like everyone else has!

Edited by GunnerBairn

lol, a search finds there already a 'zombieranger' dot com :lol:

Joanna Lumley + SDM??? Hmmmm, SDM.........SaDoMachis.....naw, not goin there :P

post-23278-0-49782600-1339704124_thumb.j

Same search gives a KDS one I ain't seen before, sorry if already posted

post-23278-0-52202400-1339704219_thumb.j

Even if Newco Buns are admitted in to the SFL, I would fully expect (and hope) that there would be legal action taken against them by the likes of Spartans, Cove and Gala but to name three. There's an orderly queue which has formed for which Newco Buns is are the back. Wait your turn like everyone else has!

Someone posted the SPL rules requiring admittance earlier and it basically said they could admit or refuse admition to who they wanted. I assume the SFL rules will be the same.

Rather depressingly I would expect Ross County to vote in favour of the newco. I've sent my feelings to the club but I can't really see them doing anything but the so-called "pragmatic" thing.

This Gers don't get a vote as are not yet members of the SFA/SPL/SFL. They are seeking to join.

The club has never had the name Glasgow Rangers Football Club. The Rangers Football Club plc,the plc abbreviation has been dropped.

The current position is that on it's death bed the Rangers Football Club Plc had a b*****d son which was named The Rangers Football Club it inherited the name and the heritage but it's own history starts today.

Even if Newco Buns are admitted in to the SFL, I would fully expect (and hope) that there would be legal action taken against them by the likes of Spartans, Cove and Gala but to name three. There's an orderly queue which has formed for which Newco Buns are the back. Wait your turn like everyone else has!

There wouldn't be. The Rangers would be voted in just like Annan were.