Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Listening to Derek Johnstone on Real Radio its looking like a forgone conclusion that The Rangers will still be in the SPL next season.He's spouting shit about no sky deal,and club chairmans bank managers will influence the decision for the vote,and not the fans.Chairman backing down to fans will look like cowards in the clubs players eyes.

Just when you think some justice is about to be served you get this,it smells even worse now than it did before HMRC pulled the plug.

I honestly am starting to believe that they will be in the SPL next season,debt free,and with the name change that has now been put through,it looks like more of the same next season only this time they will be much stronger financially.Wait and see the rule changes to keep them in European football from 2013 onwards.

Pfffft.

I know that's true

YOU know that's true

MOST people know that's true but the fact is the media will make NO distinction

After a year in the spl, newco fc will be called rangers the team that won 9 in a row a century and a half of proud tradition.

The phrase OLD FIRM will still be used statistics like rangers have won 10 out their last 16 visits to pittiodrie ( made up stat btw )

Will be spouted by commentators so AT LEAST by officially stripping some honours their name will remain rightly tarnished forever

Listening to Derek Johnstone on Real Radio its looking like a forgone conclusion that The Rangers will still be in the SPL next season.He's spouting shit about no sky deal,and club chairmans bank managers will influence the decision for the vote,and not the fans.Chairman backing down to fans will look like cowards in the clubs players eyes.

Just when you think some justice is about to be served you get this,it smells even worse now than it did before HMRC pulled the plug.

I honestly am starting to believe that they will be in the SPL next season,debt free,and with the name change that has now been put through,it looks like more of the same next season only this time they will be much stronger financially.Wait and see the rule changes to keep them in European football from 2013 onwards.

C'mon now buddy - up you get.... that's it....... deep breath now mate..... there you go....

Your biggest mistake is to believe anything Fatboy Johnstone says.....

Come with me - back to reality ...wink.gif

If the club has been sold to greene, can someone explain what duff and phelps will be doing for 10 weeks?

The club hasn't been sold, just assets, essentially. Rangers still exists as a husk for the moment, with staff and a playing squad. It will be liquidated though.

:lol:

In effect there are two Rangerses just now, neither of which can play a game of football!

Edited by deerokus

Pundits going on about the banks pressuring SPL clubs into accepting Rangers or they will call in debts, I would have thought that it'd be the other way around banks put pressure on clubs to refuse Rangers to make sure that clubs do not think they can write off their debt and carry on as if nothing happened.

Edited by stonedsailor

If the club has been sold to greene, can someone explain what duff and phelps will be doing for 10 weeks?

They bought a massive 86 million peice jigsaw back in February. They still need another 10 weeks to get it finished.

OK i had a wee strop at what i thought was a stitch up which would leave us financially cripled for a generation. Now i have had my eyes opened and can see the bigger picture. Time to move on Mr Green and i hope you enjoy your retirement. I am sure the money you have made will it make all the easier.

No8..........

twoface.jpg

C'mon now buddy - up you get.... that's it....... deep breath now mate..... there you go....

Your biggest mistake is to believe anything Fatboy Johnstone says.....

Come with me - back to reality ...;)

Yes,you are quite right...forgive my weakness there for a minute.Of course Mr Rangers is going to give it the big one. :lol: Still stinks all this happening in one day though.He is even urging true Rangers fans not too buy season tickets from Green,they can wait until August to buy them,and by that time Green will have buckled in his not wanting to sell his shares to Walt.What he didn't say that Green mentioned on Sportsound though is that no one has a monopoly any longer,most only have a 10% shareholding.

Anyway,thanks GreenockRover for getting back to a non bluenosed reality ;)

scrooge_mcduck.jpg

:D

The club hasn't been sold, just assets, essentially. Rangers still exists as a husk for the moment, with staff and a playing squad. It will be liquidated though.

:lol:

In effect there are two Rangerses just now, neither of which can play a game of football!

Thats sort of what i mean though.

If all thats left is the 'husk' how hard can it been to place the husk in the bin and then pass it on to the binmen (BDO)?

RTC busy

Rangers Tax-Case [!]8207;@rangerstaxcase

Time for an enterprising journalist to do his or her job. Let me suggest a couple of questions for the returning hero… (cont)

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us in comprehensive detail about all payments you received through the EBT scheme?

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us when those payments were made?

Questions for Walter: Can you tell us why those payments were made?

Questions for Walter: And lastly- were you the Everton and/or Scotland manager at the time? i.e. long after you left RFC employment

Now mainstream media folk. Time to prove that I was wrong about you. Anyone willing to ask Walter these questions on camera?

Green has claimed that they are no longer a member of the SFA or SPL, so how on earth could they get a vote on any newco?

the old co will be.

Pundits going on about the banks pressuring SPL clubs into accepting Rangers or they will call in debts, I would have thought that it'd be the other way around banks put pressure on clubs to refuse Rangers to make sure that clubs do not think they can write off their debt and carry on as if nothing happened.

lloyds - along with D&P - were the only people who got paid in full :lol:

the old co will be.

lloyds - along with D&P - were the only people who got paid in full :lol:

This is true but it does not follow that in the future banks will be paid in full if a club decides they just want to write off their debts to whomever and start again. If Rangers get back into the SPL then I can't see any other club being refused entry when they say fvck it, if it's good enough for Rangers it's good enough for us, we don't owe anyone money we are declaring the company bankrupt after passing the club part of it on to another company. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDITED to add smilies because I think it will add emphasis to how wrong you are :D

Edited by stonedsailor

The pundits have at no point been anywhere near the truth with this whole affair.

Does Traytor still think Rangers are going to sign Ian Black.

Has the bank yet called in Dunfermline's debt? Hamilton's debt? Falkirk's debt?

Naw.