Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice photos - and yes, it's a superb museum. Almost flawless, one of the best I've been to anywhere in the world. I've lived in DFW for two years and was regularly here for a decade before that - in that time I've been around half a dozen times to the museum and I always, always take visitors there. It's no exaggeration to say I won't let them leave without seeing it :)

My favourite exhibit is the news wire paper, with the desperate, garbled pleas to clear the line so news about the President could get through to the world.

in all of this craig whyte is the guy bannister equivalent and green plays the george de mohrenschildt role.

1339692624[/url]' post='6336044']

It gets madder:

1. BREAKING NEWS
  2. News from the Rangers media conference at Ibrox.
  3. Charles Green has issued a formal offer to Walter Smith to become chairman of The Rangers Fooball Club Board. He says if Walter wants that position he'll appoint him at 09:00 BST on Friday morning.
  4. He wants Ally McCoist to be the manager 100% although he hasn't spoken to him about it.
  5. He won't sell his shares to Walter Smith's consortuim. He only has a small share.
  6. Imran Amed (non-executive director), said that as well as the £5.5m, the cost incurred are up to about £10m. Other investors would be looking for a multiple of that if they were to sell their shares.
  7. Green described newspaper speculation about him getting rid of McCoist as "rubbish".
  8. "I don't stab people in the back I do it in the chest," he said.
  9. Green has invited Walter Smith's consortium to come with them and take the club forward.

Not mad at all, I posted it a few pages back.

I'm sure Green wants Walter on board for credibility and to stop the sniping from Leggo, MacMillan and the rest. Walter will bring everyone in the Rangers Family together.

I'm also sure he would welcome any funds as an investment into his group

ma missus is proper fed up with all this shit to be fair she has a point.

she comes in from work of an evening and i'v done feck all all day but read/watched/speculated over all this nonsense got 35 min now to make dinner, wash up, run round wi wee henry over the carpet, wash the windows an cut the grass fuckin wish they would get on with it an stop dragging their heels. give us all some closure.

Honestly this 'work our way back up from the 3rd' sickens me. It would ruin each respective division for a year, rid them of thier 'rightful' champions and we would have to entertain the bigoted mongs for two games. Maybe when we get a ful pyramid structure the can 'work their way up' but until then just be thnakful if a leage takes you, I hope to god it ins't the SPL or the SFL.

:lol:

Now, I seem to recall that this wasn't your position a matter of....what, two days ago? :rolleyes:

Cue the 'whoooooooooooooooosh' line <_<

OK i had a wee strop at what i thought was a stitch up which would leave us financially cripled for a generation. Now i have had my eyes opened and can see the bigger picture. Time to move on Mr Green and i hope you enjoy your retirement. I am sure the money you have made will it make all the easier.

Even if this was Walter's move all along to buy out any newco to avoid criticism and be a hero it still isn't a conspiracy.

For the plan to work all you needed was a CVA to fail and a newco to form, which was talked about for a while. People have been waiting on the BTC result since the new year, it was a certainty Rangers would eventually go into Admin even when Whyte took over (the non payment of tax is testament to that)

A group thinking ahead ( which obviously wasn't the case since Donald Park was part of the Blue Knights) still isn't a conspiracy. I don't think Craig Whyte was an agent for anyone but himself and Charles Green seems to be on the level too.

i disagree.

if whyte had truly been playing his own game he would (i) never have been sold the club by murray (ii) never have got the ticketus money.

mccoll was not part of the blue knights. why was that? because he is the only one who has the cash to sort this in a legit manner so he couldn't be visible until the dirty work was done.

ma missus is proper fed up with all this shit to be fair she has a point.

she comes in from work of an evening and i'v done feck all all day but read/watched/speculated over all this nonsense got 35 min now to make dinner, wash up, run round wi wee henry over the carpet, wash the windows an cut the grass fuckin wish they would get on with it an stop dragging their heels. give us all some closure.

typical tarrier post IMO

1339693392[/url]' post='6336092']

i disagree.

if whyte had truly been playing his own game he would (i) never have been sold the club by murray (ii) never have got the ticketus money.

mccoll was not part of the blue knights. why was that? because he is the only one who has the cash to sort this in a legit manner so he couldn't be visible until the dirty work was done.

The Whyte-Murray deal was mutually beneficial. I think Craig Whyte thought he was smarter than the authorities and could get past all this tax mess with his ticketus deal still intact. Only an obscure difference between scots and English law saw them turfed out.

I actually. Don't think Green will sell, too good a deal and many millions to be made.

Edit: f u apple

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

Fat Sal threatens to walk away on the day that Wallygator and his gang make their move.........the whole thing stinks. Story broken by Traynor.......the stink gets worse. Only the journalists in this country would`nt question such a convenient coincidence which piles the pressure on a wavering media never mind the new owner. Can you imagine the upping of pressure on the SPL Chairmen now? Who`d possibly deny Uncle Watty and the martyr McCoist. A stitch up and enough to make you vomit.

PTFC. Glasgow`s oldest professional football team.

In amongst all this legal and directorship stuff I hope someone is still preparing to strip rangers of various cups and titles won during any period of tax scamming.

That's pretty vital if Scotland's to hold it head up on the world football stage