Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I posted this an age ago - Ally will walk, will earn a six figure sum for the serialisation of 'Ally - My Ibrox Heartache' in the Retard, then maybe join the team on Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday.

'Ally - My Ibrox Heartache' or 'Ally - My Ibrox Hell'. Only the title of the piece is in doubt. So Ray, how's the latest odds looking... Hold up... 'Ally - My Ibrox Heartache' 5/1. Cheers Ray, you're the daddy. No - YOU'RE the daddy...

If this happens I hope he will be absolutely honest. "Ibrox was a great place to work; there was a Greggs, a burger van and a pizza place all within walking distance"

The RanjursMedia fanboys won't like this :D

Probably another thing on their list to not even acknowlege and instead masturbate over Bogtrooters in the new Ranjurs strip!

This will definitely put Green on the 'another one to hate' list.

See John Brown getting his knife stuck into the back of Whyte, Murray in particular in today's Sun.

They can never say anything without some subtle or not so subtle threat. Brown said "I hope every Rangers fan remembers who put us down." Over to you Rangers Media mad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

From that Twitter:

Northsound 2@northsound2NEWS It's reported Aberdeen are planning to vote against letting a newco Rangers into the SPL.

I was always predicting in my head that Aberdeen would vote no. I think Seltik would have voted no to appease some fans but only in the certainty that Govan FC would be voted in by others. Now that's less certain, I think they will vote yes.

Agree?

Or is he jumping before he is pushed? We must remember that McCoist is an attrocious manager and woeful tactician and I'm sure that Green and his chums mujst see that.

I think we should all be fearful that our respective Chairmen take an interest in employing fat Sal - it's the sort of numpty decision East fife would take :lol:

Will be interesting to see how many splinter "Rangers" outfits now spring up. McCoist going and it being announced in the way it appears to have been strikes me as an attempt to make things very difficult for Green. Will it be The Popular Rangers Front, the Peoples Front of Rangers, or the Rangers Peoples Front who come into the picture first?

61 members logged on before 8.00 am. :lol:

If the story is true about McCoist walking and if the players are allowed to leave, Green will end up getting exactly what he wants. He's an asset stripper and, regardless what anyone says about 'valuations' the physical assets of rangers for £5.5m is a bargain.

He will make money for himself and his real backers. That's all he ever wanted.

Edited by Granny Danger

At the risk of repeating myself, I can't understand Green's logic regarding TUPE. Either he expected the players' contracts to transfer over to the newco, in which case £5.5M is a criminal undervauation of the company's assets, or he didn't, in which case, why is bleating now?

I wish one of the papers or TV reporters would ask him exactly that question.

Says he's consulting the fans and I have yet to hear any ICT fan say "Let them in". :D

I believe the only "no"s so far are Aberdeen and Hibs - a fair way to go yet. diddys should vote "no" tho IMHO - without Govan FC to back up Seltik you can overturn the voting structure and resign the OF veto to history.

From that Twitter:

Northsound 2@northsound2NEWS It's reported Aberdeen are planning to vote against letting a newco Rangers into the SPL.

Well done AFC.

Now. Let's see all other chairmen/boards grow some bollocks and ensure justice is done.

P&J

Dons to vote against Light Blues newco after supporter unrest

By Paul Third

Published: 14/06/2012

Aberdeen will vote against allowing a newco Rangers into the Scottish Premier League.

The Dons directors have listened to their supporters – vehemently opposed to the Glasgow club being allowed to stay in the top flight – and are prepared to suffer the financial consequences of putting Rangers out of the SPL.

I know AFC were bombarded with emails yesterday to make it known they only had one choice in the matter.

It would be financial suicide to vote yes.

My link

Edited by muttonhumper

1339657291[/url]' post='6334048']

That Ally Quits headline in the record is different to the edition we've got up here-ours is sky to axe tv deal. looks completely invented to me.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/14/rangers-in-crisis-ally-mccoist-set-to-quit-as-ibrox-boss-over-charles-green-plot-to-replace-him-86908-23895646/

It maybe invented but the DR have ran it.

I don't want to read any of the shite about people being paedophiles, so if someone can tell me when Rangers going into liquidation was first mentioned in this thread. God knows how many extra pages there has been since I last checked.

Will be interesting to see how many splinter "Rangers" outfits now spring up. McCoist going and it being announced in the way it appears to have been strikes me as an attempt to make things very difficult for Green. Will it be The Popular Rangers Front, the Peoples Front of Rangers, or the Rangers Peoples Front who come into the picture first?

Many moons ago in the saga, I expressed the opinion that Paul 'naemunney' Murray's objective was to plant himself as the preference of the Orcs to be the head of a pheonix club - when 2 or 3 or 4 pheonix Glasgow Rangers Utd try to establish then the RST will give their blessing (sic) to the Murray version.

Nae doubt that the Blue Knights will use follow fool-o to muster the bears and say they must have control of the newco. Brian Kennedy will issue a statement whilst wearing a miami vice suit and shades in an 80s style chrome decor cocktail bar declaring.- "At this dark time we need to get a quantum going forward so could you carefully pack in bubble wrap all ginger bottles and post to The Big Hoose, Heartbreak Street. Govan.