Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I fear that this thread is getting off-topic so I'll say that I'm looking forward to playing the Rangers Newco in competitive football, they'll be a breath of fresh air I'm sure.

In a couple of years that is of course, once they've worked their way back up to our level.

Harry MacLean?

Naw charles green :lol:Greens BS at it's best! I mean really, "two liquidators from accountants BDO have already been lined up at the behest of HMRC to wind up the existing company and pursue avenues to recover cash for creditors." That would be for Ibrox and Mp to be sold seeing as green was/is just takeing the utter piss!:angry:

Naw charles green :lol:Greens BS at it's best! I mean really, "two liquidators from accountants BDO have already been lined up at the behest of HMRC to wind up the existing company and pursue avenues to recover cash for creditors." That would be for Ibrox and Mp to be sold seeing as green was/is just takeing the utter piss!:angry:

Everyone apart from deluded bluenoses have known from the start that he is full of shit. We all knew about Whyte too, while they were all treating him like a fucking hero - well, now he's our hero. :D

I fear that this thread is getting off-topic so I'll say that I'm looking forward to playing the Rangers Newco in competitive football, they'll be a breath of fresh air I'm sure.

In a couple of years that is of course, once they've worked their way back up to our level.

It's just getting good now. Get rangers tae phuck and it'll be awsome! A place that didn't exist before to get to europe, extra cash, more exposure all the great stuff they cheattin biggots have been steeling!

It would be great for teams like mine and Ross County to get a crack at europe like, anyone could chase that spot now it's finaly been fourceably removed from rangers still warm dieing fingers!

I like to think of rangers as the numptys in final destination, the laiser eye surgery comes to mind. No where to run, no one left to save you and your going die a horable, slow, painful death! Just don't make it too slow eh. The rest of us have fixtures to fufill and cups to win legitimately!

Everyone apart from deluded bluenoses have known from the start that he is full of shit. We all knew about Whyte too, while they were all treating him like a fucking hero - well, now he's our hero. :D

Theres only one craig whyte, theres only one craig whyte, he mite talk shite be we were right walking in a craigy wonder world! :lol: tossers!

Funny thing is they were all warned "he's bad news, he'll screw you over, look at his buisness history!" "Naw naw, you just want us tae go under!" :lol: you have now!

Do they have professional football in hell?! :D Maybe green and his cronies could form a team with hitler and whyte. If they spout enough shite they might fill hell in and resurface :angry:

Edited by The Wee Scot

Haw, I called this magee's work ages ago. tongue.gif

Well looks like i missed a belter of a night on this thread.... i fall asleep on the sofa and this nugget appears...!!! And you lot think its me:D

Fair play to him/her/it... about five pages of trolling and you lot biting.. i reckon though having an 11 year old with a child is quite plausible for this utter fuckwit...

Hope He/she/it doesnt pass my email adress onto the police.....:(

Just heard on Radio Scotland that McCoist may be about to 'do waking away'!!!

:o

:lol: :lol:

I think the PFA advised players they could walk once liquidation confirmed, assume he'd be similar

Have you forgotten that Raith Rovers are on 'zee list' cos you provided one of the members of the Disciplinary Tribunal?! It won't be pretty when the Orcs next hit Starks Park.

Edited by Claymores

"The SPL will attempt to prove they hold the players’ registration and they remain tied to Rangers’ newco as a consequence."

But if newco still has to apply for membership of SPL what has it to do with them? :huh:

"The SPL will attempt to prove they hold the players’ registration and they remain tied to Rangers’ newco as a consequence."

But if newco still has to apply for membership of SPL what has it to do with them? :huh:

Yes that quote baffled me too. To be honest it sounds like bullshit.