Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are there no paedophiles that have jobs?

Have you done research on this?

WAIT, if we jail all the unemployed, no more peedos!

Fucking Result. P&B putting kids first.

Sweet! I'm unemployed, I'll be garanteed a hot meal every day and a warm bed then. Humm how much comual sky is? Need to ask around to make sure we get enough folk or they won't put it in :angry: Hope the cell's are en-suite dinna want to get done in the shite pipe in the showers! :lol:

1339635051[/url]' post='6333867']

You are so uneducated you still think my 11 year old has a child.. Uneducated fool.. oh or maybe another paedophile

I like how you were able to reply properly a few pages ago but since you were caaled out on it you self quote on purpose to try and fit in with your troll ''character' of a fifty year old bint who is more obseesed with paedos than mumsnet. cool.gif

Here's the full thing - you decide. :D

post-22104-0-13588600-1339635129_thumb.j

Which of these do you think is more like TeeBear (Magee)?

TeeBear.jpg

Put the green uniform on that one and you've got your mum/nurse/granny/Austrian/rocket/troll.

Sweet! I'm unemployed, I'll be garanteed a hot meal every day and a warm bed then. Humm how much comual sky is? Need to ask around to make sure we get enough folk or they won't put it in :angry: Hope the cell's are en-suite dinna want to get done in the shite pipe in the showers! :lol:

You seemed so sensible in your first post.

That is the effect of P&B.

Now you're one of us. :lol:

Edited by Slartibartfast

You seemed so sensible in your first post.

That is the effect of P&B.

Now you're one of us. :lol:

pffffffffffffffft! Optimism just like the gers!

Oh shit that makes me a pedo then :( Suppose I'd better go wake the mrs n tell her :( Now comes the fun bit, how to wake her up to tell her! :lol:

I like how you were able to reply properly a few pages ago but since you were caaled out on it you self quote on purpose to try and fit in with your troll ''character' of a fifty year old bint who is more obseesed with paedos than mumsnet. cool.gif

Maybe his, sorry, her phone, i mean laptop is playing up.

"Can I go large please".

Although it's not for a fast food place those places actually have good opportunities for advancement and some of the most stringent HACCP regulations in the country. The stigma attached to them is undeserved imo.

Although it's not for a fast food place those places actually have good opportunities for advancement and some of the most stringent HACCP regulations in the country. The stigma attached to them is undeserved imo.

Stop all this serious shit we're in happy hour at the moment, just swallowed a wee red stripe for a nightcap.

I'm a chef and there's some right shite holes of kitchens in Scotland like. I wuldn't even let my dug eat in some places let alone eat there myself!

But then that could be cos companys like brewers fayre don't employ chefs. The people that work for them a microwave techs and canny even boil and egg! A lot of the food you eat in those places is the same. Just look at the menus particularly the puds they don't bother to change the names, ust take the name straight out the cataloge(sp) Comes from the same whole sale supplier eh. won't name any names but lets just say numbers are invloved.

Edited by The Wee Scot