Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The nurse thinks we're all fence voles :lol:

you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer

:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Trying to use Child Abuse to score points :P

That is like the most horrific game show ever.

"We asked 100 fans of zombie renegers for 'things you find around the house'. Our survey said........."

"You could have also had 'lashing out at people when upset' or 'an unhealthy collection of swords'."

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Guest Kincardine

Must say folks, this thread died along with rangers :(

Actually it's been good value - funny and insightful comments - even if hard for us Gers fans.

Tonight has taken a nasty turn though.

Hopefully it'll be back at its wittiest best tomorrow.

Its your faithful friend.. Got so excited about having sex with children.. We had to tell the police.. He's in another universe now.. paedophile.. This thread is full of paedophiles.. anyone who loves the thought of sex with an 11 year old should be tortured

The good people of P&B with a good case for libel imo

greggy.png

If I was an unemployed lazy f**k.. would have gone to all the games.. But had to work.. And you??

Nice description of your fellow bears.

But you started supporting them when you were 14.

You didn't start working til you left school.

And every time they played, you were working.

What about all that mat leave, when you were up the duff with the 5 weans?

Edited by dave.j

I'm a mod on another forum (non football related) and we can tell aliases by comparing IP addresses, and ban them straight away. Can't the mods do the same here? Or do they choose not to?

There was an iflux of Newco fans.

Ah, that explains it. Why would they lie about having a daughter who has a kid at 11? Pointless IMO.

I'm a mod on another forum (non football related) and we can tell aliases by comparing IP addresses, and ban them straight away. Can't the mods do the same here? Or do they choose not to?

It's not particularly difficult to hide or change your IP.

feck off , we dont want them either,

send them to the Stagecoach league lollaugh.gif

Wish there was a possibility, they'll most likely be told not to replicate the mistakes of their predecessor instead.

At least I'll not be around to see the 53 and counting banners again.smile.gif

The 53 and dead or 0 and counting banners will be worth waiting for.biggrin.gif

Have followed this thread.. for about 3 months.. Posted tonight.. First time.. Honestly.. And people were trying to insinuate my 11 year old was a mother.. To the people who were excited.. passed details to police.. I am just a Nurse.. The moderators should block them.. If they dont.. Anyone on here who has kids should be very careful

Boring now.

Have followed this thread.. for about 3 months.. Posted tonight.. First time.. Honestly.. And people were trying to insinuate my 11 year old was a mother.. To the people who were excited.. passed details to police.. I am just a Nurse.. The moderators should block them.. If they dont.. Anyone on here who has kids should be very careful

Fcuk off you tedious waste of oxygen.

I don't really give a shit whether it's an alias or not, I'd ban the fcuking IP Address.