Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't you think, though, that this 'ma baw ma game' attitude is shite?

I'm strongly opposed to a general attitude that private entities should be able to extricate themselves from the jurisdiction of the state on their say-so. On the other hand, this isn't actually possible, and football recognises that by typically taking a "discourage, warn, move" approach to compliance. They have to: these entities exist at the whim of the state in the end. There seem to be very few cases of parties suffering *unduly* for taking matters to the courts.

As The Hibs fan said earlier, "the SFA rules ostensibly say you can't appeal the tribunal itself, and thus both CAS + CoS were debarred... which in cases where it's SFA itself imposing a punishment means it's not possible to get a hearing off a 3rd party. That, in turn, isn't really very just."

My understanding was that the tribunal was ostensibly independent of the SFA. Furthermore, I haven't seen any indication that appealing to CAS is off-limits. That's precisely what it's there for.

Are you feck.. And if you had an 11 year old daughter you would be raging,, There is no protection on here from paedophiles

You don't have an 11 year old daughter. That would require finding someone willing to procreate with you, and I think it's pretty obvious that would never happen, whatever gender you are.

After reading some of the shite posted by the supposed nurse(heaven help us, we're doomed) Teebear, I've made a total 180 degree shift in my thinking.

No fcuking way do I want to mingle with shite like that at the football, fcuk the gloating, f**k the sporting integrity, the SPL are welcome to that shower and all that comes with them.

Edited by ayrmad

Sorry folks but someone has to ask.

Tee bear

Why did you not go to a single game in the first 36 years of supporting your club?

How did you support your club in these 36 years?

Aaaawwwww Dave, mun! We'd nearly got rid of it and now you've gone and called it back!

How has this thread about Rangers liquidation turned into a one 'lady nurse'(I have my doubts) vandetta about everybody being paedophiles.Please just go away and look after your kids,thats if you actually have any.

Child groomer.. Your most exciting time of the night was when you thought my 11 year old daughter was a mother.. have emailed your details to the police.. you are sick.. The people who moderate this thread should delete you.. IMO.. But They wont.. Thats why I emailed your details and post to police

yawn.......typical woman, you're probably tolerable for the other three weeks a month.....

After reading some of the shite posted by the supposed nurse(heaven help us, we're doomed) Teebear, I've made a total 180 degree shift in my thinking.

No fcuking way do I want to mingle with shite like that at the football, fcuk the gloating, f**k the sporting integrity, the SPL are welcome to that shower and all that comes with them.

feck off , we dont want them either,

send them to the Stagecoach league lollaugh.gif

The Pie and Bovril S

ite.. Is a paedophiles grooming dream IMO.. They dont care about football just grooming children.. Posted first time tonight.. As a Nurse.. Only response was from excited paedophiles.. Loving that my 11 year old has a child.. sick

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Trying to use Child Abuse to score points :P